Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] (3014 Views)

Image123 Behold Your King / #Endsars And A New Mindset For YISOLELE (ISRAEL) / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by eplanning: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
nsiba:

The only thing you are good at is Fraud and Lies..... I wiii teach you history, I am proud of who I am and not this thing you are cooking from God knows where

He is giving hard core facts with proof and you know it.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by OkCornel(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Donnie aka eplanning, well done. I greet o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by eplanning: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
OkCornel:

Idolaters looking for breathing space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by OkCornel(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
eplanning:

Idolaters looking for breathing space.

Donnie aka eplanning, I dey hail you o.

You don check the DNA test results for ancient Hebrews buried in Israel? Ehen where that your third moniker sef?

Mt Zion still dey Kenya for una imagination abi?

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by eplanning: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
OkCornel:

Donnie aka eplanning, I dey hail you o.

You don check the DNA test results for ancient Hebrews buried in Israel? Ehen where that your third moniker sef?

Mt Zion still dey Kenya for una imagination abi?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
You cannot make these things up. shocked
Wind don blow, fowl nyash don open. grin

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by Sulele04(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Donnie my guy.
1 i want to ask you is there anything wrong in smoking marijuana, somebody told me it is a natural and medicinal plant.
2 also i want to ask you why do christians pay tithe, yah did not create money nor his he spending it so why do they say they pay tithe to yah.
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sulele04:
Donnie my guy.
1 i want to ask you is there anything wrong in smoking marijuana, somebody told me it is a natural and medicinal plant.
1. There is no law against Marijuana but I believe there's something wrong in our people smoking Marijuana. Scripture says our bodies are YAH'S temples, so it matters what we take in. I am aware of cultures like the Rastafari where its like a tradition and they may even have some restrictions or control; but we Isrealites are meant to have sound minds invigorated by the TORAH and the Spirit, not with drugs.

I have met folks who can no longer coordinate or hold it together because they're always stimulated by this thing, not to mention the crime and violence that plague our communities as a result. ESPECIALLY since we as a people have great need for soberness, soundness of mind, paying keen attention to building our families and communities as well as to happenings around the world in these last days. I was once a smoker and you can never tell how far one could go to get the next cash for weed.
Sulele04:
2 also i want to ask you why do christians pay tithe, yah did not create money nor his he spending it so why do they say they pay tithe to yah.

Christians are brainwashed bunch. When you worship a white man as god, you automatically look to the white man for direction, new trends etc.

donnie:
1. Only the Priest, a Levite of the House of Israel was authorized to take tithes from the people. No Pastor, Bishop, Evangelist, apostle, prophet ever collected tithes because they were not authorized to do so by The Most High. (Nehemiah 10:37-38)

2. Since temple worship has ceased, so has Tithe and Firstfruit collection ceased until the Saviour returns, who will restore the priesthood and temple worship.

3. Tithes and firstfruits were received from only Israelites only at the place YAH chose to put his name, the temple in Jerusalem. (Deut 14:23, 2Chron 6:6)

4. Only landowners who grew crops and livestock tithed of their harvest, the Savior who was a carpenter couldn't have paid tithes. (Leviticus 27:30,32)

5. Money was not given as tithe. Tithes were in seeds, fruits, livestock, and other agricultural produce. You were penalized for bringing money as the tithe. (Leviticus 27:30-32)

6. The tither, together with the fatherless, the widows, the stranger, and the Levite (who had no land, or business) all came to the temple to eat the tithe and be satisfied. (Deut 14:23,29)

7. FIRSTFRUITS... that one is a whole new level of fraud.

8. Did Abraham and Jacob pay tithes as Christians do today?

These and many more in this video for those who love to know and walk in truth. For those who will continue in this deceit, there is a warning for you.

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVX90LJe_7k

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
eplanning:

He is giving hard core facts with proof and you know it.

Plan your life very well and stay outta my lane fellow disciple
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by OkCornel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
eplanning:

Awww, Donnie aka eplanning is playing the Ostrich to DNA evidence on ancient Hebrews buried in Israel cheesy cheesy cheesy

nsiba, muttleylaff, please take note smiley

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by OkCornel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
nsiba:

Plan your life very well and stay outta my lane fellow disciple

fellow disciple...abi alternate moniker to Donnie cheesy
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by MuttleyLaff: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
OkCornel:
Awww, Donnie aka eplanning is playing the Ostrich to DNA evidence on ancient Hebrews buried in Israel cheesy cheesy cheesy

MuttleyLaff:
I put this question to you donnie and whats that your alter ego other NL ID again, is there in Revelation 1:14, a mention of afro or kinky hair, a mention of hairs, having kinks or twisting like African black-shinned people group hair does?

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
OkCornel:

W
He is living up to the Bloody black Sherlock Jew he truly is

3 Likes

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
The devil is the father of lies and a native liar. angry
YAHUAH arise and let your enemies be scattered. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
ESAU= EDOM= ROME= BABYLON= RED DRAGON= CHRISTIANITY+JUDAISM+ISLAM etc.= WHITE MAN+Foolish reprobate black Israelites.

EDOM shall not escape judgement. ESAU'S punishment will come in one day, GBAM.

Revelation 18:8
“Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is YAHUAH ELOHIYM who judgeth her.”

Malachi 1:4
Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”
But this is what YAHUAH says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of YAHUAH. 5 You will see it with your own eyes and say, ‘Great is YAHUAH—even beyond the borders of Israel!’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2020
donnie:
ESAU= EDOM= ROME= BABYLON= RED DRAGON= CHRISTIANITY+JUDAISM+ISLAM etc.= WHITE MAN+Foolish reprobate black Israelites.

EDOM shall not escape judgement. ESAU'S punishment will come in one day, GBAM.

Revelation 18:8
“Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is YAHUAH ELOHIYM who judgeth her.”

Malachi 1:4
Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”
But this is what YAHUAH says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of YAHUAH. 5 You will see it with your own eyes and say, ‘Great is YAHUAH—even beyond the borders of Israel!’

Mr Man run a DNA test of the bodies of ancient Jews and the people of your nonsense doctrines...You won't, because you brain is too wack

3 Likes

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by GeneralDae: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
donnie:

Yes, and many more will still die. This is not the first... The whole world was destroyed at one time by flood and only 8 people were saved.
To what end?
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by MrPresident1: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2020
GeneralDae:

To what end?

The destruction of evil
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by GeneralDae: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2020
MrPresident1:

The destruction of evil
How do you destroy evil by massive killing including the killing of children?
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by MrPresident1: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2020
GeneralDae:

How do you destroy evil by massive killing including the killing of children?

Oh, children were killed shocked, I did not know that oh. And we know that what happened in the past is a shadow of what is to come embarassed

Psalm 137:9
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

Correct guy.

I also thought as much.

Someone who is telling Israel to awake is using another moniker to like and share his comments, Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by GeneralDae: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2020
MrPresident1:

Oh, children were killed shocked, I did not know that oh. And we know that what happened in the past is a shadow of what is to come embarassed

Psalm 137:9
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
If I'm not mistaken both you and donnie are proposing that the jews ( blacks) have suffered all these years under slavery, torture, and death including the barbaric ethnic cleansing in Congo and the apartheid in South Africa, as well as the many years of slavery because God is purging his people ( the blacks who are original jews).
I am asking how destruction, suffering, and death, including deaths of children bring about this so called purity?
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
GeneralDae:

If I'm not mistaken both you and donnie are proposing that the jews ( blacks) have suffered all these years under slavery, torture, and death including the barbaric ethnic cleansing in Congo and the apartheid in South Africa, as well as the many years of slavery because God is purging his people ( the blacks who are original jews).
I am asking how destruction, suffering, and death, including deaths of children bring about this so called purity?

His cup is no longer in our hands grin grin it is now in the hands of the oppressor cheesy cheesy wink

Isaiah 51:21-23
21 Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
22 Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
23 But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by GeneralDae: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2020
MrPresident1:

His cup is no longer in our hands grin grin it is now in the hands of the oppressor cheesy cheesy wink

Isaiah 51:21-23
21 Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
22 Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
23 But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.
All of these doesn't make sense at all. Are you sure this God truly loves his people? why hand them over to their enemies? it makes no sense to me.
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by MrPresident1: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2020
GeneralDae:

All of these doesn't make sense at all. Are you sure this God truly loves his people? why hand them over to their enemies? it makes no sense to me.

It's a long story o jare. Don't bother yourself.

The important thing is that the cup is now firmly in the hands of the oppressor grin

Driiiiiiink grin grin

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2020
MrPresident1:

It's a long story o jare. Don't bother yourself.

The important thing is that the cup is now firmly in the hands of the oppressor grin

Driiiiiiink grin grin

grin cool
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

jesusjnr2020:
Correct guy.

I also thought as much.

Someone who is telling Israel to awake is using another moniker to like and share his comments, Lol!

This is how they gather and console themselves after you have destroyed all their pagan lies and theories.

Today is Sunday, let me address these pagans...

Tell me, how did Noah know the difference between clean and unclean animals if the law only began with Moses at Mt. Sainai? Did you know the Children of Israel kept the Shabbat before receiving the commandments at Sainai?

HAPPY SUN-WORSHIP DAY

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by OkCornel(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

This is how they gather and console themselves after you have destroyed all their pagan lies and theories.

Today is Sunday, let me address these pagans...

Tell me, how did Noah know the difference between clean and unclean animals if the law only began with Moses at Mt. Sainai? Did you know the Children of Israel kept the Shabbat before receiving the commandments at Sainai?

HAPPY SUN-WORSHIP DAY

Donnie aka eplanning, happy Sunday to you too

Are you now ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in Israel?

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by MuttleyLaff: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
happney65:
This guy is an idiot..Ghana that gave a shoot at sight to Herdsmen bearing Arms..
Ohhh i need to start rearing Pigs now in the very centre of Oja Oba..No story..

donnie:
Way to go bro... I'm already there. Pork is a much healthier protein source than beef.

MuttleyLaff:
Hypocrite & duplicitous! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Frustrated pagans. Why don't you tell the date of that post? You might as well pull up posts where I was defending Christian pastors. Mtcheew.

I had a pork and catfish business which I shut down for the truth. Shame on you.
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by MuttleyLaff: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:
Frustrated pagans. Why don't you tell the date of that post? You might as well pull up posts where I was defending Christian pastors. Mtcheew.

I had a pork and catfish business which I shut down for the truth. Shame on you.
I feel no shame nor frustration in keep saying that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians even lesser christian pastors. KMT. Mtcheew.

Truth is the daughter of time, dont worry, be ready to be singing a different and new tune, as soon as the next absolute truth hits you in the face grin grin grin

You're a false prophet, fake arse black-skinned African wannabe Israelite, still bent on perpetuating identity theft. Smh.

Shame on you. You jumped from Roman Catholicism to Constantine Penterascal Christianity and now today, you're rooted in this black supremacy, black superiority over white hate on display ideology. Hopping from one frying pan into another, and now jumped into the hot fire place of preaching that Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ is a black man, and evangelising for converts to perceive, Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, as a black skinned black face person, clearly violating the Second Commandment stated in Exodus 20:4 (i.e. ''You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth'')

I wonder what with your Simon spirit, you'll take a fancy to, next, but based on your flaky antecedents and particularly with this your plagued Simon spirit, I safely can bet, that within five years, you slowly but surely, will change your tune to something else worse, lmso.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / What Religion Are Most Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.