Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. (410 Views)

Farm Destruction: Ondo To Auction Seized Cows / FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / LASG Set To Auction Vehicles Impounded For Violation Of Traffic Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by FA13(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hawker 4000 Aircraft belonging to the Federal Government of Nigeria is hereby offered for sale. Interested persons are accordingly, invited to bid for its sale. Details and specifications of the Aircraft are shown below:

HAWKER 400 AIRCRAFT 5N-FGX: RC066

*AIRCRAFT HIGHLIGHTS

Entry into service : December 2011
Number of Owner(s) : One

Time Since New : 1768 hours

Cycles Since New : 1891

Engines: 2 X PW 308A

Engine Programme – Nil

Aircraft Location: Abuja, Nigeria

Ready for sale immediately

PERFORMANCE DATA

Range – 3190NM
Take off at sea level – 5,068ft

Landing Distance – 2,475ft

Certified Ceiling – 45, 000ft

Cruise Speed – 482kts

Honeywell Primus Epic Avionics/Satcom

INTERIOR HIGHLIGHT

Passenger Capacity – 9
Crew seating capacity – 3 (Detachable Jump Seat)

Aft lavatory

Two monitors

Power Outlet in Cabin and Cockpit

Fully automated Media Center

The HAWKER 4000 Aircraft (5N-FGX) can be inspected at the Presidential Air Fleet’s Hanger located at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Nigeria. Please call to schedule a visit.
Interested buyers should submit their close bid to:

The Chairman
Committee for Sale of Aircraft
Office of the National Security Adviser
C/O Special Services Office
Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation
Second Floor, Room SF125
Shehu Shagari Complex
Three Arms Zone, Abuja
NIGERIA

Please Note:
– A Bank Bond for the sum of US$50,000.00 must be submitted to the Committee with the bid. This amount is refundable except for the winner of the bid.
– All bids should be quoted in USD (US$)
– All bids must be submitted within one (1) week from the date of this publication to the above address.
– Background Check is required as a prequalification for the bid.
– For further information, contact: Tel-08026871711: e-mail: hq011paf@paf.gov.ng, FLO@paf.gov.ng.
– Prospective bidders who want to inspect the aircraft will be granted access within One (1) week from this advertisement.

https://leadership.ng/2020/09/23/aircraft-for-sale-hawker-4000-aircraft/amp/

Cc Mynd44

Re: Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
We are so broke
Re: Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by flyingpig: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Just following "due process". The proposed buyer has already been pre-determined before this decision to sell, went public. More so, I'm sure the buyer will be a "friend of FG", sold to at a far subsidized cost. That is, if they don't use backyard to buy the aircraft by themselves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by FA13(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
flyingpig:
Just following "due process". The proposed buyer has already been pre-determined before this decision to sell, went public. More so, I'm sure the buyer will be a "friend of FG", sold to at a far subsidized amount. That is, if they don't use backyard to buy the aircraft by themselves. undecided

Offcourse, the people that can afford it are quite few.
Re: Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by yanabasee(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Long overdue.....
Re: Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Indeed Nigeria is truly broke. Kudos to pmb for this singular act.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
FA13:

Offcourse, the people that can afford it are quite few.
Nigerian pastors are not few oh

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Auction Aircraft. by daddytime(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
A committee was even set up for this purpose, nice. Lol

The only problem here is, I won't be surprised to find out that this aircraft was already in service by her new owner who must be one of them.

I for buy this aircraft, only say my church members no dey gree drop better tithe.

I go need to package enough fear and curse words for my next Sunday sermon to create fear and guilt for their mind.

How their daddy go Dey Drive one kind pangolo car for ground when him mates dey fly for air to go evangelize?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki / Why Doesn't SARS Fight Against Banditry, Fulani Herdsmen And Kidnappers? / Financial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.