Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki (410 Views)

Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by adioolayi(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2020
The All Progressives Congress flagbearer in last Saturday Governorship election, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, has called on Governor Godwin Obaseki who defeated him at the polls to return to the APC.

In a television broadcast on Wednesday night, Ize-iyamu said, “We are going to talk to everybody; we are going to bring everybody back. I want to salute my brother, the governor. I will like to appeal to him to return to the party. In every family, we have disagreement.

Let it not be said that it was this disagreement that pushed him out. I made that mistake before and I have come to realise that it was a grievous error and I will not want him as a senior brother to make the same mistake.

“I will like to appeal to him to set aside his anger and come back. In APC, he is recognised as a leader and it would be difficult for him to be recognised as a leader in the new party he is going.”

https://punchng.com/return-to-apc-ize-iyamu-begs-obaseki-2/

Cc: mynd44
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Bad advice

Oshiomhole and Tinubu sent you to beg obaseki to return to APC abi?

The same useless and evil APC that denied him a second term ticket you want him to return to after your disgraceful defeat at the polls Abi?

Would he had become a second term governor if he didn't port to the peoples party , PDP, that welcomed him to there folds with so much love, respect and support?

E no go better for una for that APC . Always want to reap where they didn't sow.

Useless party of thieves and blood sucking demons.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2020
If Obaseki had not gone to PDP and won, would you guys be asking him to return ? You would have forgotten him in the gutters like they did to Ambode.

4 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by money121(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Sakamaje

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by adajoe555: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2020
After defeat you are begging him to return to APC, nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by hisgrace090: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2020
A loyalty approach to APC.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2020
In fact ehn
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by MattAttah: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Una wan finally impeach am.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2020
"Return to PDP" Obaseki replies Ize-Iyamu lol
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Mynd44: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020

(1)

Why Doesn't SARS Fight Against Banditry, Fulani Herdsmen And Kidnappers? / BREAKING: Buhari Nominates Media Aide, Three Others As INEC Commissioners / Financial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.