Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (32731 Views)

"You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka / Mass Exodus Hits Kano APC As Shekarau, Rurum, Kawu Sumaila, Others Join NNPP / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Timfreds(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
I think APC wants to show the Supreme court Governor where he belongs. A good development.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by francis5051: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Am suspecting Apc as a party is in a hot mess now, they are gradually going down.they lost in Edo Rochas and dis buharis aid just d vex d blame oshiomole I think d will still lose ondo election and God knows there may be a heavy crisis in the party..
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by duality(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
"I don’t see the rationale behind APC congratulating PDP for the Edo election. Even if we are not going to challenge the election.

Even if we have no problem with it, silence is golden. PDP has never congratulated APC, because any election they do not win is rigged."

There's a very big problem in APC... And I see betrayal and sabotage

Did PDP challenge the last Lagos governorship election?

If elections were all like what happened in Edo, people won't fight.

Okay it should be like Kano election? Or Bayelsa and Kogi elections?
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
A house divided against itself..
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Alkason: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
janedonez:
No, the earlier Apc put it's house in order, the better for them.

Put which house in order? Their next convention will scatter the party. It's Tinubu camp against the rest.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Alkason: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
9jajoseph:
So even APC knows Uzodimma is a supreme governor.

If you want to be part of upcoming transportation company

Chat up 08172.... 567.... 601

Details
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
"I don’t see the rationale behind APC congratulating PDP for the Edo election. Even if we are not going to challenge the election.

Even if we have no problem with it, silence is golden. PDP has never congratulated APC, because any election they do not win is rigged."

So Jonathan was not in PDP in 2015.This Edo election pain you sha

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by rickyrex(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
slivertongue:
APC stands for Association of Political Contractors or Association of Practising Criminals
association of passed criminals
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Funflipper: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
ignis:
This is the beginning of the end of APC.

But will that result in the beginning of the end of corruption and stagnation? I don't think because they will all migrate to the ruling party and the story will continue.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Chirowman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by manunitedbabes: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Him too dey talk

cool cool cool
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Lamasta(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Osho baba don suffer every political news must have his nam undrtone grin nawa
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by 9jajoseph: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Alkason:

Details
DM for details
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by achaemeka(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Too much division in apc.Supreme court governor shut your mouth.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by guychidile: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
hmmm,im jus passing
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tinubu is the cause of APC crisis because he assumed more powers than he actually has. The crisis started from the time of Atiku camp leaving but climaxed in 2018 when he created crisis in Amaechi and Okorocha's domain of Imo and Rivers States who contributed as much as Tinubu during APC formation. Amaechi was part of the New PDP group while Okorocha was the APGA group and they both sacrificed a lot of money for the 2015 elections as well as reduced the PDP votes in Southeast and South-south giving Buhari victory. The way forward is for the founding fathers to sit and agree to disagree failure of which will bring APC to an end. Presently there is unity of all other factions consisting CPC, ANPP, APGA and PDP against ACN meaning Tinubu might break away with his ACN and Modu Sheriff new entrants like Uzodinma but can he stand the heat?

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Maobichek: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Franklinn1:
shut up skull miner

I don't know what you mean by "skull miner," I'm from Abia state, a graduate of Unizik Awka, live and work in FCT. Nairaland may be seen as a faceless group but nothing is hidden. A young man who came for an interview in my organization was rejected because his name was Googled and what we saw in his social media sites was nothing to write home about, you may not be looking for a job but take this from me, nothing is hidden, please don't go about insulting and calling people names, thank you.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by ospido: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

This is the first time APC is congratulating the opposition.
Meanwhile, PDP has been doing it for APC since time immemorial.

Nigeria: Jonathan, PDP Congratulate Aregbesola, Omisore Studies Poll's Results

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan Sunday congratulated Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola on his re-election on Saturday.

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, the president commended the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and national security agencies for ensuring that the elections were free, fair, credible, and peaceful in keeping with the avowed commitment of his administration.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201408110791.html

Nigeria: PDP Congratulates Opposition Parties for Successful Merger

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has congratulated the opposition political parties for their successful merger and the formation of All Progressives Congress. (APC).

In a statement in Abuja, the National Publicity Secretary of PDP, Mr Olisa Metuh, said that PDP as a ruling party and the biggest party in West Africa welcomed the development.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201302090111.html
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by ospido: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Jonathan was not in PDP in 2015.This Edo election pain you sha

You dey mind that arrow?
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Xano(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Islie:

“Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma ranting was nothing but unjust, because in the first place, the governor lacked knowledge of how and why APC was formed and he cannot speak for it.
“Hope Uzodinma was not there when APC struggled in all its campaigns and I had never seen him following President Buhari anywhere during the campaigns, so he lacks knowledge of what APC stands for and he cannot speak for it.”

THE CABLE

Interesting

As regards the bolded, a knock out.

Indirectly telling Honourable Governor to sit down, shut up and learn.

Wow
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by aviara: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
God has heard the cry of widows, orphans and the suffering masses and has decided to scatter this political occult party called APC. The end of APC is a new beginning for Nigeria. See how everyone is happy that APC lost Edo state.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by madridguy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gbam.

Arrewa:

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by earnit3: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Really
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by frankyychiji(f): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Arrewa:

The quote is not originally yours but you have been regurgitating on it for days now without giving credit to the original owner, that's intellectual theft
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Arrewa:

Arrewa, logically you are right, but based on reality on ground and on what you know you are also right. You know since June till July 14th, I have advised Tinubu to stay clear of Edo and Ondo elections as the risks are high. I said I pity Oshiomhole and that Ize-Iyamu is an orphan.

https://www.nairaland.com/5989985/obaseki-holds-zoom-meeting-buhari/4#91699393

There are some of my postings also before July 14 on this issue. Before INEC official announcement, I advised Chief Olanipekun (SAN) on nairaland not to continue or represent APC in any legal matter over Edo election even if Obaseki has no GCE A' Level result and the degree has discrepancies from other degrees issued by UI. Few hours later, congratulatory messages started coming from APC leadership both official and unannounced personal congratulatory messages to Obaseki from APC leaders.

Edo is a PDP state. APC has never won major election in Edo, Oshiomhole only used ruggedness to rig APC into Edo. Under Obaseki, Buhari lost in Edo, APC also lost two Senatorial seats to PDP.

The last election is mainly between PDP, Obaseki and those oppose to Tinubu and Oshiomhole within APC. It was not an election between APC and PDP but a battle between forces within APC and PDP on PDP fortified territory and Oshiomhole who knows the territory very well has run out of ammunitions and men because of internal wars within APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Arrewa: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2020
babaolofin:

Arrewa, logically you are right, but based on reality on ground and on what you know you are also right. You know since June till July 14th, I have advised Tinubu to stay clear of Edo and Ondo elections as the risks are high. I said I pity Oshiomhole and that Ize-Iyamu is an orphan.

https://www.nairaland.com/5989985/obaseki-holds-zoom-meeting-buhari/4#91699393

There are some of my postings also before July 14 on this issue. Before INEC official announcement, I advised Chief Olanipekun (SAN) on nairaland not to continue or represent APC in any legal matter over Edo election even if Obaseki has no GCE A' Level result and the degree has discrepancies from other degrees issued by UI. Few hours later, congratulatory messages started coming from APC leadership both official and unannounced personal congratulatory messages to Obaseki from APC leaders.

Edo is a PDP state. APC has never won major election in Edo, Oshiomhole only used ruggedness to rig APC into Edo. Under Obaseki, Buhari lost in Edo, APC also lost two Senatorial seats to PDP.

The last election is mainly between PDP, Obaseki and those oppose to Tinubu and Oshiomhole within APC. It was not an election between APC and PDP but a battle between forces within APC and PDP on PDP fortified territory and Oshiomhole who knows the territory very well has run out of ammunitions and men because of internal wars within APC.
fact
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by generalud: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2020
APC stands for Almajiri People's Council
Another Personal Crises.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by viviangist: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arrewa:

Even if we have no problem with it, silence is golden. Read Daily Sermons and repent
PDP has never congratulated APC, because any election they do not win is rigged."

na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.