Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) (53089 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos) / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by Theoarhics: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
It was not easy staying those APC wannabe godfather and thugs. Let him cool of . He needs it jare.
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by Coded081(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
mattmogan88:
SHAKING MY HEAD
continue shaking until it fall off
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by chaloskyx: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
which sleepless night and which torment the real people facing torments are we the masses from are self centred money grabbing politicians please i dont have time to start a pity party with people who are responsible for the miserable fate of millions he was elected to work not to play golf and should get his act together and go to work if it was buhari who did that am sure you would be among those who would insult him.
UDUJ:

Shut up your mouth. Must Nigerians always talk? So he cannot rest for just 1 week after been tormented for months on end? Having sleepless nights for weeks because he was receiving threats here and there. He started losing so much weight when oshiopikin and his APC thugs were tormenting him.

Let's always try and be reasonable for once.
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by okuta007: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
tamdun:

Why would I come to Edo, when u, a residence can point to his achievements, u wan make I waste my money?

I beg e don do, after election no more campaign - even Ize Iyamu don relax, biko - one love grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by okuta007: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
investigator007:
He has to play now, shebi him don win election? Now it's time to chill grin

so make e dey campaign after him don win? my brother no mind dem abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by Ratedgang: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please GGO come down to Benin club golf section let’s do it.... he plays good golf but stopped lately cos of the election stress. Ogbane.... Edo no be eko.
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
tamdun:

Bro no be fight, na simple question I ask o
Wetin concern you for Edo State, are you from there?
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by JAMO84: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
tamdun:
Wetin this man do for his first tenure? I wish Edo people good luck
He was busy singing Edo no be Lagos
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by anonimi: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Newman20:
First Edo then LAGOS cheesy

The road from Edo to Lagos passes through Ondo. How do you deal with that? wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by anonimi: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
tamdun:
Wetin this man do for his first tenure? I wish Edo people good luck

Since I am feeling generous after the people’s victory, let me see if I can help you out of your ignorance with some free education.
Thank me later.

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

Esseite:

Ambrose Alli University Renovation
- Civil Service Complex
- Link road between Edo and Delta
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Navis road Benin (Concrete tarred)
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- N25bn Bond with Nigerian Stock market
- Benin industrial park.
- Benin Modular refinery.
- 200 primary healthcare centres
- Edobest for Teachers and instructors etc

Can you help me with one Ize-Iyamu project anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2011 as SSG?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058162_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058219_images5_jpeg_jpeg1e52807b9931d5cfcf296bb78d4e5f7e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058201_images3_jpeg_jpegd27f509609759ba43b8e9f6487603bb9

levi2:
*Take a look at another Obaseki wonder! - Edo Refinery*

This Is The Edo 1000 barrel per day modular oil refinery At Ologbo 80% Completed. Another MoU Result.

Gov Obaseki Is Busy Flooding The State With MoU Projects, Attracting Both National And International Presence. Na Why Oshiomhole Dey Jealous.

Oshiomhole Is Busy Insulting The Man, The Man Is Busy Working For Edo People.

Obaseki Pepper Dem!!

https://m.facebook.com/IkOsamedeMedia/photos/pcb.154704596231501/154704376231523/?type=3&source=48&refid=52&__tn__=EH-R

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041686_fbimg1596292529499_jpeg8712f2e2ec6c95fb562eca64c6d0281f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041687_fbimg1596292521927_jpege513cbe28f928a3bb627b7469161475f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12142569_fbimg1597573004739_jpeg2da52b4009254431f9baf2d916ec6ab3

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by Oshokalo: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
come see who suppose don start work.dey play golf
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by capatainrambo: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

You are So obsessed with the name 'tinubu'

do a day without mentioning tinubu, you won't die bro.

eni ti o ni iru eni, ko le mo iyin eni

Go and look my mentions and count tinubu, if I call yu zombie now, you will start crying
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by vioment: 12:39am On Sep 24, 2020
A local golf course.

Even cold countries have a better enticing golf course than this rubbish back yard golfing.

So called leaders, una see una lives, you steal all the money for progress, and then rush to build mediocre infrastructure, while you can't wait to go to real golf courses outside naija.

You no read but you wan pass.

Put in the work. Dubai shouldn't be better than Nigeria in any good thing, especially in planning and sanitary sectors.
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by Gval123: 1:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Big boy game. Wahoo.
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by saajus: 2:23am On Sep 24, 2020
See Grass. Why is it difficult to maintain anything in Nigeria. Grass is very easy to maintain. Fix sprinklers and keep mowing.
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:15am On Sep 24, 2020
These people sef. Is this news? If he is playing gulf nko? Should we cook stone? See grass sef
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by tonguengineer(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2020
tamdun:

Bro no be fight, na simple question I ask o

Neither is he fighting with u as well
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2020
danielconstant:
you're not in Edo, so don't worry your self... I don't know your governor but as long as you are in Nigeria..I wish you bigger luck

He's not in Edo, more reason you should tell him what Obaseki did cos truly, I want to know as well undecided
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2020
After a rigorously fought election Obaseki needs time to gym and cool off.

Playing golf is one of the relaxing steps.
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by TexasR: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Newman20:
First Edo then LAGOS cheesy

The journey to liberate Lagos from that thieving rotten-toothed , drug pushing monster must start NOW
Re: Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:47am On Sep 26, 2020
capatainrambo:
This photo will pain the children of Tinubu.

Yeye people that took oshiomole to golgotha. grin grin

Yarimo come and see something grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.