Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) (53019 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
FFK shared this photo with Nnamdi Kanu and wrote:

East meets west!!! It was a pleasure to host my brother Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in my Abuja home today. He is a great and deeply courageous man. May God continue to guide and be with him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208233497464557&id=1516216357

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by etebefia: 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
Two of buhari's nightmare grin grin grin

414 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2017
Na so..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
This guy just became a hero like play like play.
If he contests election in any state in the East, he will win the way I won Nairalanders hearts with data sales.
See below for testimonies if in doubt.

Make i dey go now..

198 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Splinz(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
These are great men. Any child of hatred and anger that is frustrated by bubu can go and die! cheesy

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
So some afonja still get sense l

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:40pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu I see, Fani Kayode I see but where is Buhari na

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2017
Cool!

We all, we be human being ooo!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Ogalanyachieze: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
I hope there are not up to ten guys lurking around. I'm just here at headbridge, besides ojukwu's statue waiting for kanu to arrive. That day shall buhari know as a thousand years is but a day before the Lord so shall buhari know that a thousand men are like a man. Even the dead shall rise to take a peep from thier graves. Even ojukwu's statue shall turn his head to look. Ojukwu will smile and say to biafrans " BEHOLD MY BELOVED SON IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED "

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
If nnamdi Kalu doesn't play politics in 2019 I will leave nairaland ...

When will we igbos learn to stop being sentimental and emotional ...the same fool who insulted ojukwu is the same person to host kalu

PDP just got south east locked down ...watch as Kalu campaign for a northern Presidential candidate with the line he would grant referendum while he himself run for senate

Kalu is smart and I have always known ..he knows he will never get Biafra with the way he is going ..intact he don't want Biafra ..he only wants fame and hr has gotten that

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nnamdi Kanu I see, Fani Kayode I see but where is Buhari na
did you check the oza room

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:
[s]If nnamdi Kalu doesn't play politics in 2019 I will leave nairaland ...

When will we igbos learn to stop being sentimental and emotional ...the same fool who insulted ojukwu is the same person to host kalu

PDP just got south east locked down ...watch as Kalu campaign for a northern Presidential candidate with the line he would grant referendum while he himself run for senate

Kalu is smart and I have always known ..he knows he will never get Biafra with the way he is going ..intact he don't want Biafra ..he only wants fame and hr has gotten that[/s]

And you are his special assistant to know this? cheesy cheesy

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by SoniaJames(f): 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is the man of the year

72 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:
If he contests election in any state in the East, he will win the way I won Nairalanders hearts with data sales.

Make i dey go now..

Even ojukwu wasn't voted for when he ran for presidency by the poeple he almost died for.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a Legend

Why was Nnamdi Kanu locked up ?? For terrorism ?? Why wasn't​ he charged with the crime and sentenced to 100 years in prison ?? Tell me why, i will wait

Imagine dealing with a whole president and his corrupt system and friends and at the end you won

Buhari and his APC zombies will not be happy about this, especially Omenka

Here is a man who did nothing wrong

You arrested him without any paperwork or arrest warrant, throw him in jail, did a monkey corrupt trial and at the end of everything you failed

If i have the kind of failures​ like Buhari had, i will kill myself

The evil that men do lives with them for the rest of their lives, the person you locked up without any medical assistance, without good food is still healthy and free now while the person who locked him up, goes to London for his medical care is down with serious illness

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by ghostdvirus(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
Iranu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by EternalTruths: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
I am sure Fayose , FFK and Kanu are the ones that primarily put Buhari to a sick bed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Ogalanyachieze: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
Behold the man as he becomes legend. As occasioned by buhari's arrogance

27 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
A friend of my brother is also my friend..

FFK is our friend..
Haters goan die with bubu..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
So some afonja still get sense l

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by TooNoisy(f): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
The Igbos need to realize that the Yorubas are their friends and the Yoruba will choose Igbo over Hausa/Fulani any day.

However, the Igbos need to play their own part and they will actualize their dreams. The Igbos always want to taunt the Yoruba but the Yoruba will continue to overlook it. The Yoruba race led the struggle for Jonathan to become president. Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare formed the Save Nigeria group. Now the Yoruba have championed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. It was when the likes of Fayose and FFK started calling for Kanu's release that the likes of Soludo and Chidoka joined for political reasons.

But the Igbos always forget and try to stab the Yoruba at every opportunity. They forget that teaming up with the Yoruba is their only road to actualizing any dream, because the North will never trust the Igbo nation. The best bet for the Igbo nation is to team up with the Yoruba.

Where are the Igbo leaders today? They should be the ones championing for Kanu's release. They are all in Abuja trying to decamp to APC - the same party they tell their gullible followers belong to the Muslim North!!. They had to rely on FFK and Fayose. Shame on Igbo leaders.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Pavore9: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Make i dey go now..

Contest election in the East? shocked You went too far!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
So ffk and Fayose represents west?...you must be joking

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by dingbang(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi should contest for president

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
FFK & NK in 2019 for ----

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
I am sure the people that were in that room were more than 10..... jus wondering why he hasn't been arrested for violation of his bail term yet angry

Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos)