Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki (563 Views)

Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party / Edo Crisis: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of APC - Obaseki / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by bolaayenimo: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki has described the consolation he got from the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike as the second pivot for his electoral victory.

The first pillar, he said, is God who crowned the efforts of all his supporters.

Governor Obaseki was speaking when he led some political leaders of Edo State on a thank you visit to Governor Wike at the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt.

He noted the commitment of Governor Wike in ensuring electoral victory for him by relocating to Edo State despite the needless attacks from the opposition.

“After I was pushed out of my former Party, this house was the first place I sought solace. You took me in as a brother, out of the storm, changed my cloths and gave me food to eat".

“It was in this house, the Campaign Council met to work out the key strategies that led us to victory.

” You mobilised people across the country. You moved to Benin, went through the humiliation and attacks. You supported us and we won.

“It will be a sin against God if we do not come to say thank you. Even if the victory we are celebrating is from God. He has used people like you to make it happen,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/god-used-wike-to-comfort-me-after-i-was-pushed-out-of-apc-obaseki/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by Slawormir: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Wike the wicked
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by Vyzz: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
shocked
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by BlowYourMind: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
The same Wike that insulted in a video
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by alexsoftwork(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmm okay ooo.
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by tamdun: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
I wish Edo people good luck, I follow una shout "Edo no be Lagos"
grin
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Go and cry no more.

Or what does he want us to say?
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by alexsoftwork(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
U better be careful with this wike man, is better to trust buhari to wike.
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by festacman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
In other words, Wike is the new godfather in town.
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by flamingREED(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rejection is one of the worst crisis any human can experience.
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by ojaysam25(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wike and obaseki a formidable squad....no team player dead or alive can ever defeat them.
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by obami007(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Loolz

Hopefully, this will be the story in the nearest future
Re: God Used Wike To Comfort Me After I Was Pushed Out Of APC – Obaseki by Jakemedg(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wike the slayer of APC
Oshopikin ,Ize Iyamu including other APC chieftains are still in shock

(1) (Reply)

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria By Canih28 / Why I Won’t Resign ― Ondo Deputy Governor / Middlebelt Forum Disassociate It Self From The North, Amidst The Ongoing Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.