Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) (36326 Views)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
You this outcast Obolo slaveboy . What do you know? you should not be talking about Efik/ibibio matters. focus on ass kissing Udom propaganda while your Ibeno/Obolo rots with erosion , oil spills,illiteracy,poverty and general backwardness cool
As I saw Akwa Ibom @33 thread, I knew this cross river man will come here to display his usual hatred hahahhahaha. Man u cannot compare your state to Akwa Ibom in any aspect. They are better than u in all of it. I did my Nysc in cross river and I have been to and know very well almost all the local government areas in ur cross river state. Honestly u guys cannot be compared to Akwa Ibomites so stop the hatred and develop yourselves as well as ur community. How many reasonable functioning companies are there?
I dont even want to mention the level of poverty, illiteracy, waywardness, and baby mama over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:
I don't know why the media overhypes Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi,there is nothing going on in Akwa Ibom,it is just a dead state,if you remove Uyo and Ikot Ekpene from the state,no part of the state would be relevant,same with Ebonyi that has only Abakiliki as a developed town to their name, you guys should continue making noise while states like Rivers,Lagos,Imo,Ogun,Anambra,Kaduna and Oyo are turning their states into world-class cities.
The media do not have bias mentality like u and ur likes and as such they tell it as they see it. I have visited all those states u mentioned except Ogun so tell me in what way are they on the verge of turning world class?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by mightybishop: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by mightybishop: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Roads, schools and hospitals are in a very terrible condition. The governor is only known for visiting his political god fathers and shinning teeth for IG and Twitter. Presently nothing is working in Oyo-state.

Hunchogee:

But why say so??
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Compared to Akwa Ibom,Oyo's Revenue from FG is smaller,but yet they have more Industries situated in their state than AKS,as well as mass structural elevation projects all over the state...Leave AKS for people like us that have visited the state,the state is dead,their villages are polluted with crude oil spillage and batcher's called houses,their Cities are known for their mediocrity structure,their people are very poor that they migrate massively from their state to Lagos,Rivers,Abuja and Onitsha where they sell gala,fufu or mamput and yet some of them come here to chestbeat.
Obviously Empty barrel makes the loudest noise!!!!
U feel u are the only one in this forum that have travelled to several states in the country? Tell me abt the mass structural elevation projects in Oyo.
Also which state are u from?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
lost bawo? mum is from ondo oh, owo lga to be precise while my maternal grandma stays at ifon and that's where I spent my childhood so you don't know who you're talking to, I'm a half blooded Ondo boy
Most of these men feel they can come online to tell lies abt things most people know abt. Maybe they think it is only them that visit places.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Shut up my brother everyone knows that Akwa Ibomites were slaves,even Igbos of Arochukwu,Abiriba and Ohafia defeated,displaced and sold you guys to slavery,everyone also knows that Cross Rivers is better than Akwa Ibom in development,so stop ranting!!
Cross River is one of the most backward states in terms of development in Nigeria so u cant compare it to Akwa Ibom. Even in history, Igbos have never had a fight with Akwa Ibomites so why are u lying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
70 percent of the kidnappers ,prostitutes and armed robbers in Calabar and Cross river are from akwa ibom who fled after akwa ibom enacted death sentence and boosted security. the scolombo boys are the Akwa ibom child witches who escaped to seek refuge in calabar now turned monsters. Some refugees from war torn southern cameroon and with no jobs simply take up arms which is the cause for the current insecurity.
When Cross River gets a competent Efik Governor in 2023 these criminals and trouble makers in Calabar would all be fished out and killed or deported back to Akwa ibom and wherever they came from.
and p.s : Akwa ibom receives 6 times more allocation than Cross river and is 3 times smaller than Cross river. Akwa ibom is far below par in comparison to the allocation received. in addition,the ratio of Cross riverians living in Akwa ibom to Akwa ibomites living in Cross river is : AKS 800 vs CRS 5
I did my NYSC some years back in Cross River state, which I had the privilage to visit, study and know most local govts in the state as well as the lifestyle of the people. I must say cross river is so sooo backward in everything. Almost every young lady there is a baby mama and most times they do not even know the father. Cultism is at its peak over there. Another funny thing is that Cross Riverians are so fun of having ethnic clashes among themselves. Communities fighting each other on regular basis. Then I realized that U guys do not only hate Akwa Ibomites but u also hate yourselves. Seems like hatred is in ur dna.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
[s][/s] like I said, you people will remain in an everlasting stagnation as long as you're hating on AKS.
Just look at the so-called majority in Cross River state, the efiks have finally been used and dumped and your reputation and power in CRS has been overthrown.
The ikoms, ogoja and other minorities have ganged up against you, the first and only democratic governor of CRS (Donald Duke) wasn't even efik but an oron man from aks.
Efiks who claim to be the majority are yet to produce a governor in that state and if you think the CRS minorities will release power to your people then you must be joking.
I see another tribe (Ejagham, yakurr, Ogoja, bekwara) as the next governor by 2023.
It is only the Ibibios that can help you get back your identity and power in that state.
don't concentrate on getting power and developing your slum of a state, keep masturbating to Akwa ibom news.
ekpo ikot iwa
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by maxlev1: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
mightybishop:

Roads, schools and hospitals are in a very terrible condition. The governor is only known for visiting his political god fathers and shinning teeth for IG and Twitter. Presently nothing is working in Oyo-state.

God bless u for being so honest

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

You this worthless demonic MIDGET I know I will find your miserable forever pained soul here, ever since that beating giving to you in front of drunken old criminal of a father and notorious global prosttiute of a mother by an Akwaibom son, the pain stii hurts.
Don't worry I am here to add acid to it, you this SLAVE decendents that even the Ogonis never had any dealings with you useless likes, from records who were the most SLAVE taken out of Africa and Africa?
Who were the most Slave in the Americas, Jamaicas and Caribbean?
Who did TD Jakes, Eddie Murphy, Spike Lee say their ancestors are?
God punish you and your Arrochukwu Ohafia fables, I know you are a slave and you will die a slave cause you are a slave already to AkwaIbom which is very evident in all her threads

Mister listen and listen good. Face the guy Uchasa Squarely and don't even think of throwing jabs at people far ahead of you in all spheres of life.

TD Jakes is a name that rings bell and saying he is igbo is even an honour and he is a proud one for that because igbo amaka.

Face the young man nd if you can't beat him shut the hell up.

Seems I will redirect to this akwaibom issues again.

Never forget to give Arochukwu their respect as they once lord over you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mister listen and listen good. Face the guy Uchasa Squarely and don't even think of throwing jabs at people far ahead of you in all spheres of life.

TD Jakes is a name that rings bell and saying he is igbo is even an honour and he is a proud one for that because igbo amaka.

Face the young man nd if you can't beat him shut the hell up.

Seems I will redirect to this akwaibom issues again.

Never forget to give Arochukwu their respect as they once lord over you guys.

They lord over your ass!
A set of people sheltered by a clan of Ibibio, grew in population as their usual trait then ganged up and with a member of the ruling family to kill the Chief of the community and you run you mouth....
Come let discuss how pathetic you are if you cant mind ya 4kin bizness

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

They lord over your ass!
A set of people sheltered by a clan of Ibibio, grew in population as their usual trait then ganged up and with a member of the ruling family to kill the Chief of the community and you run you mouth....
Come let discuss how pathetic you are if you cant mind ya 4kin bizness

Is that why your revered deity is in their own land and under their custody..grin

Give respect to whom it is deserved and stop running your mouth.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Is that why your revered deity is in their own land and under their custody..grin

Give respect to whom it is deserved and stop running your mouth.

You are dumb to the core, every clan in Ibibio land have their god they pay ordinance to except for the God of the Sky feared by all.
You are lucky the clan of Ibibio you betrayed where a very small clan that can be found in about 5 communities 2 local government of AkwaIbom, if not you all would be dumped inside the Itu river
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Adrian9(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
hope you're not speaking this out of hate?
what concerns sex styles with this topic?
however aks youths need to do away with mediocrity anyway.
His bigotry is obvious!
Even while making valid points, he still had to spit some hate.
Our tradition of treating strangers well is often abused by some.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
gabrielmorinho:

Calabar will remain your problem forever till you die. Everything little thing you people do in small and UPCOMING Akwa Ibom, you always want to compare with CROSS RIVER. Must you
bring Cross River state into Akwa Ibom thread?

NOTE: Where Cross River is in the map of the world, Akwa Ibom may take over a century to get there.
The books Cross River have kept over time, which includes having Akwa Ibom people as slaves in the past can not be matched by INFANT Akwa Ibom. Check your history, it will help you. PENCIL AND TOOTHPICK FACTORY.
Lol
Ikot ekpene almost on the same level with Calabar, talkless of any other town I Cross river, shut up, ayade has taken this state backwards. Show me one city in Cross river except Calabar that ikot ekpene is catching up on that is on the same level with eket, I dare you.
Infact apart from highway in calabar, show me any good 4 by 4 lane road in any of the 18lga of Cross river. Be living on past glory, Calabar stadium used to host most of nigerias matches is now an eyesore, meanwhile uyo stadium be hosting national team for fun. Don't let me start with you.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

You are dumb to the core, every clan in Ibibio land have their god they pay ordinance to except for the God of the Sky feared by all.
You are lucky the clan of Ibibio you betrayed where a very small clan that can be found in about 5 communities 2 local government of AkwaIbom, if not you all would be dumped inside the Itu river

Stop running your mouth. Your God of creator is under their supervision meaning you must respect them or further be driven down to Cameroon..

The Aros are magnanimous in their dealings to have allowed you guys settle in their own lands.

Anyway we are democratic in nature.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
dracula95:
lol They think i'm just making it up to insult Akwa ibom, but that's just the truth and i know I shouldn't be saying it loud , it's best kept secret but i'm just rubbing it on their face . I've banged over 70 of them and counting ,after testing of course. both single and married.
That's the highest achievement in your life.
Banged over 70 women, you're just a male prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Adrian9(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Ihe ị kwuru bụ eziokwu

Oge mgbe ọ na abụ onye akwa Ibom bịa Aba a-na akpọ ya onye mmuọwu na amaghi ihe

Mana ugbua akụkọ ha agbanwela

It shall never be well with okezie ikpeazụ and the likes
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Stop running your mouth. Your God of creator is under their supervision meaning you must respect them or further be driven down to Cameroon..

The Aros are magnanimous in their dealings to have allowed you guys settle in their own lands.

Don't derail this thread abeg,create an aro or abia state thread for this your gist.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
You this outcast Obolo slaveboy . What do you know? you should not be talking about Efik/ibibio matters. focus on ass kissing Udom propaganda while your Ibeno/Obolo rots with erosion , oil spills,illiteracy,poverty and general backwardness cool
Shut up
Your divisionary tactics won't work

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Compared to Akwa Ibom,Oyo's Revenue from FG is smaller,but yet they have more Industries situated in their state than AKS,as well as mass structural elevation projects all over the state...Leave AKS for people like us that have visited the state,the state is dead,their villages are polluted with crude oil spillage and batcher's called houses,their Cities are known for their mediocrity structure,their people are very poor that they migrate massively from their state to Lagos,Rivers,Abuja and Onitsha where they sell gala,fufu or mamput and yet some of them come here to chestbeat.
Obviously Empty barrel makes the loudest noise!!!!
Visited Akwa Ibom? You?
Lol Akwa Ibom matter go kill you untimely.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
70 percent of the kidnappers ,prostitutes and armed robbers in Calabar and Cross river are from akwa ibom who fled after akwa ibom enacted death sentence and boosted security. the scolombo boys are the Akwa ibom child witches who escaped to seek refuge in calabar now turned monsters. Some refugees from war torn southern cameroon and with no jobs simply take up arms which is the cause for the current insecurity.
When Cross River gets a competent Efik Governor in 2023 these criminals and trouble makers in Calabar would all be fished out and killed or deported back to Akwa ibom and wherever they came from.
and p.s : Akwa ibom receives 6 times more allocation than Cross river and is 3 times smaller than Cross river. Akwa ibom is far below par in comparison to the allocation received. in addition,the ratio of Cross riverians living in Akwa ibom to Akwa ibomites living in Cross river is : AKS 800 vs CRS 5
All I see here is excuses on why your state is backward grin
Goodluck with your genocidal plans grin
If only efiks had the balls like you're making it seem. grin
Btw , check very well, your village cheif might be of Akwa Ibom decent, even me here has calabar municipal origin certificate grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You entire land that is not bigger than the farmland for widows and the aged, of what use?
Do you have lands if not to be scavenging and you later turn around to claim, like I said earlier only deceit is your weapon which is well know now
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

It's too much to list bro...we have gone too far that if I start listing,NL may be congested
Coward grin
Did seun or mynd44 tell you nairaland doesn't have space, you'll even be feeding them with traffic but I guess you're not bright at all so you don't know how things work.
We dare you to start a Rivers vs Akwa Ibom thread.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

You entire land that is not bigger than the farmland for widows and the aged, of what use?
Do you have lands if not to be scavenging and you later turn around to claim, like I said earlier only deceit is your weapon which is well know now

Pay your homage and keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Pay your homage and keep shut.

Judas and Cowards even had to go and beg the Akpas to come and join to fight the a clan....ungrateful and treacherous lots 2d core

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ortom, Wike Shun Atiku In Makurdi / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.