Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) (36331 Views)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Why people take Osagyefo serious is what I cannot fathom.
dude claim he's from anambra but he shot himself in the foot with the comment below
Osagyefo98:

The Aros are magnanimous in their dealings to have allowed you guys settle in their own lands.

Anyway we are democratic in nature.
so he's now from arochukwu in abia state and no more from anambra. grin grin grin lol
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you the one that destroyed the roads in Abia state..

The roads there na u construct am.

You invaders can't overrun Abia with propaganda.
but it's still the same you that once said udom should build a border wall to prevent abians from coming into the state.
Why are you so multi-faceted?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
dude claim he's from anambra but he shot himself in the foot with the comment below
so he's now from arochukwu in abia state and no more from anambra. grin grin grin lol

Is that all.

My searchlight will once again beam on Akwa-Ibom.

Since you want to use campaign of calumny against me.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
but it's still the same you that once said udom should build a border wall to prevent abians from coming into the state.
Why are you so multi-faceted?

The person I quoted what concerns him with the activities of Abia state.

Why arrogate to himself the monopoly of wisdom in infrastructural development in Abia.

And yes we need border wall, we won't tolerate invaders again.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Odion2016(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
what's bole?

Roasted plantain garnished with sauce ,,various leaves and better grilled fish...chai,,my guy ,,you are bringing back memories oo.....
After I chop bole finish dat year ,,nack am with better drink,,invite itoro with big efort (ass)..
The rest as they say,,is history!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Odion2016:

Roasted plantain garnished with sauce ,,various leaves and better grilled fish...chai,,my guy ,,you are bringing back memories oo.....
After I chop bole finish dat year ,,nack am with better drink,,invite itoro with big efort (ass)..
The rest as they say,,is history!!
lol crazy guy grin grin the big efort got me laughing cheesy
You served here?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

I heard he is an Igala guy.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

I heard he is an Igala guy.
igala part of anambra or kogi directly?
PreyingMantis usually calls him a northener.
But I like Osagyefo98 guy Sha though he's controversial but he seems intelligent
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
But I like Osayefo98 guy Sha though he's controversial but he seems intelligent

From the Igala parts of Anambra. He is too controversial. I feel he does it for attention.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
But I like Osagyefo98 guy Sha though he's controversial but he seems intelligent

For the likeness alone I am humbled.

As for the person you quoted,I will be the last to swim in the mud on their igbo sentiments and the rest.

Their psyche have been deleted by Nnamdi Kanu that none of them reasons line humans again.

I am a different breed not rag-tags like them.

They are visionless but feeds facts from Ipob headquarters of propaganda.

I pride myself as been fair and just.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Odion2016(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
lol crazy guy grin grin the big efort got me laughing cheesy
You served here?

Lol...Itoro-bom...
I did housemanship there...
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
gregyboy:

Nonsense state of cannibals and house helps

lol, kill that hate my nigga..it won't do you any good.

Son of a gun.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by PreyingMantis(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

For the likeness alone I am humbled.

As for the person you quoted,I will be the last to swim in the mud on their igbo sentiments and the rest.

Their psyche have been deleted by Nnamdi Kanu that none of them reasons line humans again.
Po

I am a different breed not rag-tags like them.

They are visionless but feeds facts from Ipob headquarters of propaganda.

I pride myself as been fair and just.
Shut your trap! We've been on this forum long enough to know you're a bloody impostor. Knowing how to string together a few Igbo words doesn't change anything.

We speak for the benefit of the unsuspecting.... Just in case anybody starts taking you serious

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Shut your trap! We've been on this forum long enough to know you're a bloody impostor. Knowing how to string together a few Igbo words doesn't change anything.

We speak for the benefit of the unsuspecting.... Just in case anybody starts taking you serious

Yawns.

I have noticed you.

Now next
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 3:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No more room for invaders.

See cowards that called for support after sheepishly entering people land, deceit another trait in you lots
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2020
nsiba:

You this worthless demonic MIDGET I know I will find your miserable forever pained soul here, ever since that beating giving to you in front of drunken old criminal of a father and notorious global prosttiute of a mother by an Akwaibom son, the pain stii hurts.
Don't worry I am here to add acid to it, you this SLAVE decendents that even the Ogonis never had any dealings with you useless likes, from records who were the most SLAVE taken out of Africa and Africa?
Who were the most Slave in the Americas, Jamaicas and Caribbean?
Who did TD Jakes, Eddie Murphy, Spike Lee say their ancestors are?
God punish you and your Arrochukwu Ohafia fables, I know you are a slave and you will die a slave cause you are a slave already to AkwaIbom which is very evident in all her threads

My brother you're just ranting like every Ibibio midget does in Uyo,I'm not from Abia state,but I know how Arochukwu with the aid of Ohafia totally displaced the Ibibio nation Eastwards,they even abducted some of you as slaves,that's why till today,some people from Arochukwu-Ohafia axis answer Bassey,Inyang,Akpan,e.t.c due to fusion of cultures,the Aros also set up a lot of communities in my state,communities such as Isiokpo were set up by Aros,the fact remains that Aros enslaved both their Ibo brothers and Ibibios and sold them to the whites who took them to the Carribea..I was reading an article yesterday,and I found in Trinidad and Tobago,the number of people who traced their ancestry to Ibo is more than half of the total population,but guess what....Ibibio was second,so you can't deny being slaves, because even in Nigeria till date,most of your brothers,mother's and sisters are still slaves.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Coward grin
Did seun or mynd44 tell you nairaland doesn't have space, you'll even be feeding them with traffic but I guess you're not bright at all so you don't know how things work.
We dare you to start a Rivers vs Akwa Ibom thread.

Start it like every Ibibio coward does and I'll finish it!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Visited Akwa Ibom? You?
Lol Akwa Ibom matter go kill you untimely.

Let me shock you a bit,my aunt lives in Uyo, i've been to Ikot Ekpene for a marriage ceremony,Mkpat Enin LG to visit one of my friend doing his service there and Eastern Obolo on a private excursion,so I'm aware of the filth rocking Akwa Ibom,and cannot be deceived by stupid pictures,if you want to see the standard of living in Akwa Ibom,check my thread...we are not mates!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 6:21am On Sep 25, 2020
nsiba:

They lord over your ass!
A set of people sheltered by a clan of Ibibio, grew in population as their usual trait then ganged up and with a member of the ruling family to kill the Chief of the community and you run you mouth....
Come let discuss how pathetic you are if you cant mind ya 4kin bizness

The story of Arochukwu defeating you cowards has been a story I knew as far back as when I was 9 years old,we also learnt how a subgroup of ibos held the whole Ibibio and Annang to a standstill,what a shame!!!!,later they would come here to chestbeat when their ancestors were slaves.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2020
maxlev1:

Cross River is one of the most backward states in terms of development in Nigeria so u cant compare it to Akwa Ibom. Even in history, Igbos have never had a fight with Akwa Ibomites so why are u lying?

Can you see how daft you are?
Cross River is the real and only state every one respects in Akwa-Cross,every person who is versatile and either knows or is from the Niger Delta region like me do not even consider Akwa Ibom as a top state in the Niger Delta...Cross River is also the destination of the country's biggest tourist attraction so just shut up because till date Calabar is more beautiful than any city in dead Akwa Ibom land...
Moreover if you think you never fought with the ibos,go and read on how Arochukwu in Abia was once an Ibibio settlement alongside 40% of present day Abia state,even Aba was an Annang settlement,but today it's purely Ibo because the Aros flushed you cowards Eastwards and enslaved some of you,the Aros couldn't do that to us,instead they established a long trade relationship with us and Jaja that lasted and saw them establish communities in our lands,we were never enslaved,instead we were the middlemen that sold your ancestors to the whites..we have never been cowards like you guys.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2020
maxlev1:

U feel u are the only one in this forum that have travelled to several states in the country? Tell me abt the mass structural elevation projects in Oyo.
Also which state are u from?
Oyo is far ahead of Akwa Ibom,Oyo alongside Ogun and Lagos in the West aren't Akwa Ibom mates in development.

In the East,Imo and Anambra are ahead of you guys too

In our Niger Delta,Rivers,Delta and Cross River are ahead of you guys..

You guys are simply lowd cowards who celebrate mediocrity,nothing else!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2020
maxlev1:

The media do not have bias mentality like u and ur likes and as such they tell it as they see it. I have visited all those states u mentioned except Ogun so tell me in what way are they on the verge of turning world class?

Rivers,Lagos,Imo,Ogun and Oyo are not on the verge of turning world class,but are world class compared to other states like Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Bofoy4(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Uchasa:

Rivers,Lagos,Imo,Ogun and Oyo are not on the verge of turning world class,but are world class compared to other states like Akwa Ibom.
ikwerre fisherman and cultist go get a life u claim to be cross Riverian hmm what a shame why hide ur personality,
Or ur ashame of ur tribe. Your hatred for Aks won't change any thing bro OK
Shun cultism u refuse see how ur people are dying everyday due to cult clashes.
Fishermen go and put ur house inorder first before vomiting shit,
Ur people don't like going to school instead they opt to cultism, thuggery, kidnapping Arm robbery etc
Lazy tribe like ikwerre full of illiterates you should be ashame of urself .
Pls get a life and stop been jealous
Jealousy dey kill oo don't say I didn't tell u
Son of port Harcourt prostitute
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Bofoy4(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Uchasa:

My brother you're just ranting like every Ibibio midget does in Uyo,I'm not from Abia state,but I know how Arochukwu with the aid of Ohafia totally displaced the Ibibio nation Eastwards,they even abducted some of you as slaves,that's why till today,some people from Arochukwu-Ohafia axis answer Bassey,Inyang,Akpan,e.t.c due to fusion of cultures,the Aros also set up a lot of communities in my state,communities such as Isiokpo were set up by Aros,the fact remains that Aros enslaved both their Ibo brothers and Ibibios and sold them to the whites who took them to the Carribea..I was reading an article yesterday,and I found in Trinidad and Tobago,the number of people who traced their ancestry to Ibo is more than half of the total population,but guess what....Ibibio was second,so you can't deny being slaves, because even in Nigeria till date,most of your brothers,mother's and sisters are still slaves.
this is how u detect son of Port Harcourt prostitute
There are full of jealousy and hatred
Why jealous people wey don pass u
Ur people are lazy they don't like hustling rather they resort to thuggery and cultism
Ur girls resorts to prostitution they full everywhere for PH doing open and close buz
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Uchasa:

The story of Arochukwu defeating you cowards has been a story I knew as far back as when I was 9 years old,we also learnt how a subgroup of ibos held the whole Ibibio and Annang to a standstill,what a shame!!!!,later they would come here to chestbeat when their ancestors were slaves.

Fools, LIES told by pathetic and deceitful parents.....it is very evident to see it in you miserable lots, here in Nigeria and world over
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Bofoy4(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Akwa is doing pretty well this we all knw if u like die of jealousy not in come out, we all.knw witches and wizards are enemy of progress.
Let the painment kwantinue
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Uchasa:

90% of the Slave taken out Calabar were you useless, criminal lazy ass ancestors.... We deal with facts
The slave from the entire Africa you remain to second to non-
You don't need to ask your drunk of criminal father or notorious harlot mother, consult Britannica and online subscription base library your infinite fool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Bofoy4(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2020
nsiba:

Fools, LIES told by pathetic and deceitful parents.....it is very evident to see it in you miserable lots, here in Nigeria and world over
bro leave that ikwerre fisherman people that don't like education, illiterates, cultists, touts etc
Jealousy will soon kill him
His mother a retire port Harcourt ashawo
He is a frustrated gangster
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Bofoy4(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2020
nsiba:

90% of the Slave taken out Calabar were you useless, criminal lazy ass ancestors.... We deal with facts
You don't need to ask your drunk of criminal father or notorious harlot mother, consult Britannica and online subscription base library your infinite fool
he is not A cross Riverian check his profile
He is ikwerre cultist a fisherman son of.a.bitch
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2020
nsiba:

You see,your dumb ass brain would always disgrace you!!!
Ikwerres were never enslaved,because when the Aros came to our land,they saw that we are tough,they instead decided to establish a long-standing trade relationship and settled among us...but Ibibios have always been slaves from time imemorial...
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Bofoy4(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Haha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.