Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' (48083 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by shedrach8(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
it would have been better if our politicians admit such believe in their political career,instead of forming Demi god at all circle even ,that I must win all syndrome is annoying thank God you 'v learned your lesson
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by 1kachi(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is good news... That means nobody is going to court�
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by uch4apex(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Are you open minded to learn how to generate capitals without using bank or dropping collaterals?

Are you open minded to learn how to start a risk free global business without loosing money?

LA BUENA VIDA PROJECT has a team of experts and diverse network of entrepreneurs involved in different industries that will teach you how to use your little daily expense money as an access to create your desired financial outcome..

To be considered for the opportunity, please click on the link below ������

https://surveyheart.com/form/5f6204af7bbfde55bb15b138
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Telsidelake: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Pride Goes Before A Fall.

Why couldn't you just let Obaseki be?.

Now you are no longer party chairman and you lost this election.

You basically handed Edo State to PDP on a platter.

You are a wounded lion and now the political jackals have scented blood.

You are no longer King of the jungle. All relevance is lost.

A part of me remembers Oshiomole the NLC fighter and i am sad you turned out this way.

Anyway, Life goes on.

Invest in Dollar Denominated Investments.

Check my thread.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Gwilld(m): 1:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by enemyofprogress: 1:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Make we talk true, Osho pikin worwor. If no be money him for no see woman marry
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by AntiWailer: 2:06am On Sep 24, 2020
madridguy:
Ex-Governor is irrelevant? Are you sure you're not suffering from acute wailing syndrome?

you dey mind those ones.

the victory Obaseki got that they are screaming is to do the second term Oshiomole had under his belt already.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Bambambiglo: 2:08am On Sep 24, 2020
madridguy:
OshoBaba, I am proud of you sir.

Osho pikin na him you turn your mentor Smh
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Bambambiglo: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine this Moda fuckkker is saying at times you lose some and at other times you win some

He should not worry....he is about to start losing without winning...this is just the beginning

The beginning of the end of oshiomhole

Shebi you be zombie that year?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by uboma(m): 2:47am On Sep 24, 2020
donbachi:
Make ur wife mix lemon grass,dongoyaro,lime and lemon.boil all together.its gud for ur heart and e go help u recover from the shock.

His wife ditched him long time ago.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Sarmiz24(m): 3:00am On Sep 24, 2020
U are a Mumu Man! sad
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by damola1: 3:02am On Sep 24, 2020
He is more fit than the fat younger gov.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by mukthar2000(m): 3:05am On Sep 24, 2020
adding that he has no plans of leaving Nigeria as he has only the Nigerian passport.

Oshopikin u can not even leave Nigeria becos ur atrocities u commited was much, and don't forget that US and UK has come political names Ban with them

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by itsene: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2020
yanabasee:

You don't have to masturbate on this .....

Who wrote the petition that removed him as the party chairman??

That petition rubbished him.......

And Edo people rejected him in totality last Saturday....Who then will take him serious?

He delivered Edo north, didn't he?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Johntemmy(m): 4:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Heyah
I pity the man.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by izombie(m): 5:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Thank God he didn't say he's the father of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Truth801(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Shebi you be zombie that year?
He never was. Na my fellow Edo brother u dey talk to oh. Nairaland's number one real N****
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Chiboto414: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2020
What' is he still doing in edo till now, I thought Abuja is his base...
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by 752hub: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Na now you dey remember God....b4 u think say u b the Godfather himself
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by obicoself(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2020
So, Osho still dey visit gym. Good for him.

Anyway, invest into your future now. Make buck in a passive way.

Join Supersage now.

08057410591 WhatsApp only
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by 752hub: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2020
This 2020 has been tricky for oshiomole, his wife divorced him, he lost hold on Edo state....na wa ooo
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by 8stargeneral: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Thought ur going to tribunal.... u better forget politics and enjoy ur old age,u can't survive another failure again.

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Firespitterz: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
ojaysam25:
grin....

Lol... Una nor go kee pesin for here grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by colestephan86: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2020
AgencyReport:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI-tUsDJSKs
The absence of federal might has set these people straight.
It proofs that Buhari wanted obaseki to win

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by santakris(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2020
The Oshiomole I know would not have accepted defeat. The fear of visa ban made him concede defeat. Nothing more.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by backbone503(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Men who play God always get humiliated and humbled when God shows up. I believe he has learnt one or two. And like he said, no matter what happens life goes on. No regrets!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by Risingsunn: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2020
Heffalump:

More punishments await him. Never to be trusted again!

He's now the political Lizard while Obaseki is the political Lion.
Shameless idiot trying hard to save his face from the public
I thought I was the only one that watched that interview. He should better not enter benin, if not boys go stone am grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by allthingsgood: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine this Moda fuckkker is saying at times you lose some and at other times you win some

He should not worry....he is about to start losing without winning...this is just the beginning

The beginning of the end of oshiomhole

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' by rolams(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2020
You have failed woefully!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.