Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Problems Of Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Of Luv (1034 Views)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Of Luv by Kenistry(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
luv is a beautiful tin but it has bn twisted esp in naija by unfaitfulnz, lack of trust, materialism, multiple datin(som cal it insurance policy) and above al lies 4rm both sexes,married n unmarried leadin 2 so many cases hrt brks, bitternz, un4givnz and bn unable 2luv purely again. the questn is are u addin 2diz problems? hw do we luv truly 2reduce diz problems? plz help wit ur posts
Re: Problems Of Luv by 190: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2011
You can put all your baskets in one egg innit undecided
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
they just have to wear themselves out with the 419 behaviour.

when they're tired, or have had their fill of stds, then they'll try to have a rethink.

hopefully, since some wont ever, until they meet their maker like everybody else.
Re: Problems Of Luv by Dsense(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
OP.
Translate pls . . . . .  , We are not in Ajegunle for punny sake . . . undecided
Re: Problems Of Luv by kokoye(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2011
Solution number 1:

Everyone should break up all relationships and do self-service.

Abi now, Mandela did it for 27 years!
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^it's easier to masturbate than to stop the lying, cheating and whatnot in relationships?

interesting!!
Re: Problems Of Luv by kokoye(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^

Unfortunately, Yes.

Even while we can, we cannot control what the other party does.
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
^while that's true, i must say the lack of even an attempt at trying, is very disheartening. undecided
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
@poster
you have to live YOUR life right and hope for the best. many people out there dont see materialism/lies/unfaithfullness or lack of trust as wrong.
stop living your life in other people´s shoes, as long as what YOU do is right by YOU then its all good.
to each their own!
Re: Problems Of Luv by kokoye(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
tpiah!:

^while that's true, i must say the lack of even an attempt at trying, is very disheartening. undecided

my original comment was meant as a joke by the way.

I am a 100% faithful to my wife but I surely know not everyone is - I only speak for myself. We CAN ONLY the other person does the same . . right?

And with anonymous posts and comments on blogs and websites such as this (NL), I am more open minded and realise that everyone will not think or act the way I do.
Re: Problems Of Luv by Kenistry(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Mrbrown i am livin right bt face som of diz problems wit ma gf
@Kokoye sef service iz out of d contxt cos it takes 2 to luv
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
kokoye:

I am a 100% faithful to my wife but I surely know not everyone is - I only speak for myself. We CAN ONLY the other person does the same . . right?

And with anonymous posts and comments on blogs and websites such as this (NL), I am more open minded and realise that everyone will not think or act the way I do.

i tend to take statements like the bolded with a grain of salt, because we all know how easily that changes.

everybody may not think or act the same, but that doesnt make the minority opinion any less valid. Everyone is entitled to theirs, finito. undecided
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kenistry:

it takes 2 to luv

very deep, i must say.
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kenistry:

@Mrbrown i am livin right bt face som of diz problems wit ma gf

if what you wrote on your first post is the kind of behavior she displays then seek another gf. . . . . . . trying to change her (or change for her) is a waste of life!
Re: Problems Of Luv by kokoye(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2011
tpiah!:

i tend to take statements like the bolded with a grain of salt, because we all know how easily that changes.

everybody may not think or act the same, but that doesnt make the minority opinion any less valid. Everyone is entitled to theirs, finito. undecided

Well, that's your opinion - and I have no control over that as well.

Yes, I said I am a 100% faithful to my wife.

I intend to stick with it. You know why? because it is my best interest and for my own good. So it is not only about the lip service called love.
Re: Problems Of Luv by kaycrystal(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2011
Yes, I said I am a 100% faithful to my wife.

there is this general opinion that it is humanly impossible for a man to be faithful!!!
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2011
not even that men cant be faithful, but the speed at which many of the ones who insist they want to be faithful, discard that at will, is alarming.
Re: Problems Of Luv by MrCork17: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2011
Kenistry:

luv is a beautiful tin but it has bn twisted esp in naija by unfaitfulnz, lack of trust, materialism, multiple datin(som cal it insurance policy) and above al lies 4rm both sexes,married n unmarried leadin 2 so many cases hrt brks, bitternz, un4givnz and bn unable 2luv purely again. the questn is are u addin 2diz problems? hw do we luv truly 2reduce diz problems? plz help wit your posts

The more one loves a mistress, the more one is ready to hate her. wink
Re: Problems Of Luv by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

The more one loves a mistress, the more one is ready to hate her. wink

And yet you wonder why you have yet to find a girl. undecided
Re: Problems Of Luv by kokoye(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
kaycrystal:

there is this general opinion that it is humanly impossible for a man to be faithful!!!

keyword here is opinion.

It is a choice you make after weighing all other options. The people who are unfaithful think it will last only a few mins and they wont get caught. They never think of the downsides. Love aside, if you truly consider what you stand to lose, it aint worth it honey.

I'd rather stay single than be unfaithful to my wife and kids. So it aint about the wife alone.

My parents are enjoying life now because of their sacrifice to their kids.

tpiah!:

not even that men cant be faithful, but the speed at which many of the ones who insist they want to be faithful, discard that at will, is alarming.

A lot of men fall because they believe they can resist temptation.

No you cant. You run or avoid it completely.

I have been faithful for 8 good years (5 married) and I intend to keep it that way. That that from a guy that used to hop around.

It aint easy but I have my eyes on the prize and I know what I stand to lose.

Again, my choice.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Above 21 And Not Yet 24 And All I Think About Is Marriage / I Need Serious Help And Advice / Why Most Campus Girls Double Date...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.