Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu (38651 Views)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by chrisxxx(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Danwakae:
Pastor needs all his campaign fund back, defection calling...so unfortunate, he sold his victory the day he defected to the APC, opportunity for him to match easily to victory after Gov Obaseki vs Oshobaba battle
The guy inherited Oshopikin enemies. He would have remained in PDP. But like they say rolling stones gather no moss.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ojaysam25(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Collins9156:
You made the mistake and failed, he made the mistake and won, hahhaha but u still won award for losing in the two political parties.
grin savage
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Researchclue: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2020
WELL-RESEARCHED 'PURCHASING AND SUPPLY' PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS.

'EFFECTIVE CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION AS A STRATEGIC TOOLS IN PURCHASING OF TECHNICAL GOODS A CASE STUDY OF JEWACO ELECTRONICS'
https://nairaproject.com/projects/1495.html

ARTICLE.....
How to Write A Research Synopsis

A research synopsis is a short outline of what your research thesis is and all the steps you propose to follow in order to achieve them. It gives you and your supervisor a clear view of what the research aims at achieving and within what time frame. It also helps you stay focused and makes the research work generally less tedious. This explains why your synopsis should be approached with clarity, systematically with unambiguous sentences. Read More>>>
https://nairaproject.com/blog/

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by HundHunter(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2020
ican2020:
Working with him does not necessarily mean collecting salary but rather given advice when necessary

Which useless advice can he give?

He should go and advice Oshopikin on how to manage his ego and arrogance .

Otherwise, keep quiet. Make I no knack you something for mouth.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by oyinda1599(f): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Contact me for your skin infection cream and soap. Infections such as eczema, rashes, acnes,stubborn bumps, diapers rashes,etc .07052209101.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Born2Breed(f): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
martineverest:
lol....it's not about togetherness.its about ize taking over after obaseki reign.ize is begging him to come back so he could be the sole candidate in 2024...but ESAN people are next in line to produced governor

It will never happen and he knows that.

2024 is Edo Central and its sacrosanct.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
this thing go pain solmus my boy

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by feedthenation(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
This is how politics should be done with no animosity ---- the development of Edo state should be at the heart of everything.

Obaseki and Ize-iyamu should work together.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by joefelin2345: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2020
ican2020:
Working with him does not necessarily mean collecting salary but rather given advice when necessary
He should pocket his advice. Idea kilodale ni?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by favour32(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Taa!
Go and work with oshopikin...and stop trying to be a snitch of the future.
Ask the 42 fools.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Intrepid01(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Danwakae:
Pastor needs all his campaign fund back, defection calling...so unfortunate, he sold his victory the day he defected to the APC, opportunity for him to match easily to victory after Gov Obaseki vs Oshobaba battle

Do you know that from hindsight, if he had stayed back and allow Osho and Obaseki destroy themselves in APC.it would have been difficult for Obaseki to leave for a strong party like PDP, thereby increasing Ize iyamu’s chances at the poll.but then deaperate people hardly think deeply. They are always consumed by the desperation.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Ok
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2020
All na politics - no permanent friends or enemies just mutually beneficial acquaintances, ONLY F00LS will take permanent sides tongue
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ofuonyebi: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Yes, you are talking like a real politician to teach the fools who kills themselves for nothing what 9ja politics is all about

it is all about your belly...your self interest first...your bank account first...and the peoples and state secondary
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by bizzibodi(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:
After calling his WIFE Barren..
U mean he call his wife barren,then he must beg his with white cock.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by NigeriaB(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2020
mattmogan88:
SHAKING MY HEAD

This guy, you are still shaking your head?

No come turn agama lizard o
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by bizzibodi(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2020
...but it's too early to tell him to return back.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by colestephan86: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ize-iyamu-says-hes-ready-to-work-with-obaseki/amp/
Edo state and its people are the ones God used to put a stop thuggery and violence during an election.
Rod state has set the pace.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Danwakae(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Intrepid01:

Do you know that from hindsight, if he had stayed back and allow Osho and Obaseki destroy themselves in APC.it would have been difficult for Obaseki to leave for a strong party like PDP, thereby increasing Ize iyamu’s chances at the poll.but then deaperate people hardly think deeply. They are always consumed by the desperation.

Yea, you are very correct ... The Pastor will always regret that move despite all efforts by the PDP to keep.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Agugbadin: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Nice
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Danwakae(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2020
mastermaestro:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this truth to you. Truly, Ize-Iyamu lost the day he left PDP. The battle between Oshio and Obaseki would have paved way for him to win through PDP, but he made a blunder.

Yea , Oshobaba and Baba Tinubu influence killed him, Edolites rose up against the godfstherism.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Tonitoniton(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2020
they are always after their GAIN
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by martineverest(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Born2Breed:

It will never happen and he knows that.

2024 is Edo Central and its sacrosanct.

that one is sure
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Denwil: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2020
That's the way forward. Democracy for all.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by 8stargeneral: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Is now that u realize he's ur elder brother, go and work with ur elder brother oshomole.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Ogaonos: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by legendsilver(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
This lies smells from PDP media house

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Danwakae:

Sorry not Oshobaba pls its Oshopikin the new CEO of IDP.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by onyibest2k(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
this is how matured mind should be like after election u make peace with everybody then u guys work things out obaseki is edo governor not pdp governor
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by kolade560: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2020
pquaver:

And so was he mnot called cultist and other names? E go clear u for eye when the say used and dump you labelled APC after he defected and u e3 jubilating up and down will be dish to your unsuspecting heart.. Na that time your eye go clear.. Best thing after toast bread una ho begin insult am again.. Sycophants everywhere
keep ur stinking gutter mouth......
After failure, u are looking for softlanding.
you were part of those hailing Oshiomhole and denigrating obaseki.
now u are foolishly thinking he shud come back to where he was pushed out.
u think everyone is senseless like u.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by robosky02(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Ok

So he ants the tears to increase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.