Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki (37409 Views)

Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by helinues: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Macphenson:

Really, so all of a sudden Oshiomhole has no political relevance? This same Oshiomhole that was playing the script written by your god Tinubu is now irrelevant politically?

You people have hailed him to political irrelevance, now you want to dump him??

Chaiii, truely failure has no friend and success has so many friends.

We aren't a failed political analyst like some people... I predicted Oshiomole woefully exit from Politics since last year December...

Apart from having witnesses on NL, my achieves are there if you have the time.

And as per the Edo guber election, I never supported any of the candidates, kindly provide any proofs if you have..

Stop making false allegations on people.... It's like trying to bring others down deliberately
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by mukthar2000(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Is like this IZE has brain touch.

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by tnerro1(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Ok, but first we have to deal with the tout that insulted our First Lady, after we sacrifice am to appease the gods then we can talk peace grin
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Nanavati(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2020
oshiopikin and bullion van begging Gov Obaseki through Ize-iyamu. but believe me they will still fail because Obaseki will never come back
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by KarLmax20(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:
Honestly, I love the maturity Ize Iyamu is playing after the election lose.

He is proofing is indeed a pastor

Let Obaseki remains in Pdp and leave the empty Apc party to Oshiomole.

Political relevancy, Oshiomole no get

Marital life is also in comma...

Me dey learn jare
Iza Iyamu is chameleonic in nature there is no maturity in his pleas.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Adonispeter(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by 8stargeneral: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Thunder are u ready...u go and join him in PDP
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by helinues: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2020
KarLmax20:
Iza Iyamu is chameleonic in nature there is no maturity in his pleas.

No maturity and he accepted the defeat like that?
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Macphenson: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

We aren't a failed political analyst like some people... I predicted Oshiomole woefully exit from Politics since last year December...

Apart from having witness on NL, my achieves are there if you have the time.

And as per the Edo guber election, O never supported any of the candidates, kindly provide any proofs if you have..

Stop making false allegations on people.... It's like trying to bring others down deliberately

You didn't predict anything, even a toddler knows Oshiomhole was wangling in absolute foolishness, aided by the Chicago drug baron in bourdillion who made a statement days to the election to tell his slaves that he is the man behind Oshiomhole's foolishness, so definitely there will be consequences from such impunity and foolishness, all thanks to Obaseki's doggedness and resolute to fight ( not like the coward Ambode that chickened out).

Now you all have been dealt a great blow, and you all are saying Oshiomhole is politically irrelevant, typical of hypocrites and sabotuers.

Remember also, Oshiomhole was mainly removed by another power block because they believe he is going to hand over APC presidential ticket to BAT in 2023, so they hatched a plan to convert him and Tinubu to internally displaced persons in APC.

Obaseki and the ward chairman were only a pawn used in the bigger game of power play to deal with Oshiomhole, and by extension reduces BAT's chances of clinging APC's presidential ticket in 2023.

Now you people have led Oshiomhole to political Oblivion and have abandoned him.

Hypocritical hypocrites.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by doe: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Wonder what is behind this fake news. This statement was made before the election!
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by fefenoble88: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2020
osarog:
That's your new assignment, bring Obaseki back and get a federal appointment. I know you'll still would not succeed.
Nigeria politics? I laugh,everybody is applauding Buhari for peaceful election,wow it really peaceful,but the one on one meeting in Aso Rock did Obaseki came out openly to inform anyone about their discussion the answer is NO. Buhari of all people decided not to intervene in the election and you are not suspecting anything. If Obaseki go back to APC I will not be surprised because,I feel that might be there agreement because Buhari loves Obaseki but frowned at Oshiomole foolishness from the very beginning of his disqualification. Not a fan of 9ja politics though,but I smell foul play here.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Cinacci124: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2020
FOOL! You want him back so that when his tenure has expired you would be elected. We are not dummies!
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Tareq1105: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Una think say we Nigerians b mumu....

God punish this thinking or imagination

Watch and see, Obaseki is coming back. The Presidency supported him even in PDP. APC governors, except 5 govs, funded him but refused to assist their own candidate, Pastor Iyamu financially.

Buhari and the governors frustrated Pastor by refusing to attend his final rally which he had to cancel bcoz of their refusal to attend.

Imagine, on Tuesday the governors invited to Borno with the APC acting chairman in attendance. There they prevailed on the Pastor not to go to Tribunal. He was also asked to withdraw the fake A Level certificate charge against Obaseki.

What other reason do you need to know?
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by helinues: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Macphenson:

You didn't predict anything, even a toddler knows Oshiomhole was wangling in absolute foolishness, aided by the Chicago drug baron in bourdillion who made a statement days to the election to tell his slaves that he is the man behind Oshiomhole's foolishness, so definitely there will be consequences from such impunity and foolishness, all thanks to Obaseki's doggedness and resolute to fight ( not like the coward Ambode that chickened out).

Now you all have been dealt a great blow, and you all are saying Oshiomhole is politically irrelevant, typical of hypocrites and sabotuers.

Remember also, Oshiomhole was mainly removed by another power block because they believe he is going to hand over APC presidential ticket to BAT in 2023, so they hatched a plan to convert him and Tinubu to internally displaced persons in APC.

Obaseki and the ward chairman were only a pawn used in the bigger game of power play to deal with Oshiomhole, and by extension reduces BAT's chances of clinging APC's presidential ticket in 2023.

Now you people have led Oshiomhole to political Oblivion and have abandoned him.

Hypocritical hypocrites.

Apart from having witness on NL, my achieves are there if you have the time.

And as per the Edo guber election, I never supported any of the candidates, kindly provide any proofs if you have

The Edo election really proved that you guys are still living/believing in what your forefathers told you about others tribe.

Majority of you guys did not believe I chose to be neutral about Edo election cos you are wired to have false believe about others..

You could not provide a single proof yet still have the gut to write this epistle.

Me sha know say even upon say Karma no get head or legs, it's damn real...
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by tholhusomhie: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2020
In actual sense, it was Oshiomohle's campaign of 2016 that made POI to fail. It was a campaign that foreclosed chances of reconciliation.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Ever8090: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Warlord2014:

As you feel say getting sense is by staying out of political matter for the country...i just dey laugh you.

Na this kind i don't care attitude na im put nigeria for this kind yama yama...instead of every one to go get PVC come out in mass according to the number of registered voters, and vote person wey we want...

But we go sit down dey criticise people that came out...my guy, wether u follow politician for nyash or not, u still be mumu, because your ignorance on political issues of the state has never made the economy better.

I go advice you to start getting involved in politics,and i advice all Nigerians to also get involved in election polling...that is the only way we can make our vote count....sitting at home is only creating loop holes for rigging . If you don't come out,one slowpoke will thumbprint on your behalf.

after the voting what next?..do you people care about what they do in office?
They go in there to loot while you guys hang around streets complaining but you will never come out to protest against their excesses.
They still use some of you to fight those of us who comes out both physically and on social media.
Voting in mass is not the issue but demanding accountability and transparency is where you guys are lacking and that is where the problem is...
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by rolams(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2020
If you had won, the story would have been different
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by slivertongue: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2020
osarog:
That's your new assignment, bring Obaseki back and get a federal appointment. I know you'll still would not succeed.

obaseki is at liberty to join any party as long as he remains the governor of Edo state
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by juman(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2020
First step taken to settle it out of court.

But APC would go to court.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by KarLmax20(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

No maturity and he accepted the defeat like that?
Because his a politician and too flexible in terms of party. People of these characteristics, I usually used long spoon when around them even when publics are seeing right in them.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by juman(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2020
The person in third position should go to court and challenge the election.
He has good chance to be declared the governor.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Bruseee(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2020
How the tables have turned. These were the people that were quiet when They were shutting him down fo not having his complete documentation. Now the want Gm him to return. Obaseski is not a dog and will not Gm return to his shit.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by deavicky(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Una think say we Nigerians b mumu....

God punish this thinking or imagination
i just tire they want it to look like APC contested with APC.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Ever8090:
before wetin Una be if no be Mumu?..na so all this old men go dey carry Una play..I think elections don end?..now the Mumu wey been dey follow them for ynash go go back to their suffering while the old men them go settle down start to share money?...Una never get sense for this country that is why nothing good dey come out...

What u said here makes no sense AT ALL. Neither is it relevant. Youth that have gotten to power what did they do? Beat women in sex gadget shop and rig elections with thugs despite not paying salaries.

Good governance is not by age bt sense. Moral of he story at the end of the day. undecided
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by greall12(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Awon weyrey playing mass people
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by suremanpatriot: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2020
You ppl are not done with ya scheming abi you just wan lure obaseki to ridicle him again?
Obaseki at ya own risk, if yu dont respect Edo ppl tht gav yu victory.THE WILL OF EDO PPL IS SUPERIOR THAN PARTY. NA GOD WIN grin grin grin
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Ever8090: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2020
jaxxy:

What u said here makes no sense AT ALL. Neither is it relevant. Youth that have gotten to power what did they do? Beat women in sex gadget shop and rig elections with thugs despite not paying salaries.

Good governance is not by age bt sense. Moral of he story at the end of the day. undecided
never mentioned anywhere that youths should go into power if that is what you wish to hear..my point is,after voting there is need to demand good governance but this same people that voted them are same people they use to defend themselves against people who knows what to do and comes out to protest.
The moment you become politicians ass-licker you are likely to be used at will by same politicians as a shield against true patriots of the country...
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by kolade560: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2020
hard political facts: Oshiomhole is politically dead. Obaseki death will be more disgraceful if he returns to APC. PDP even if not what we expect is still better than this useless APC demons. Ize iyamu needs close monitoring to avoid story that touches the heart.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Ever8090:
before wetin Una be if no be Mumu?..na so all this old men go dey carry Una play..I think elections don end?..now the Mumu wey been dey follow them for ynash go go back to their suffering while the old men them go settle down start to share money?...Una never get sense for this country that is why nothing good dey come out...

So, what are u suggesting? That we should stop participating in election processes? When we stop participating, something good will start coming out of the country?

Balance me abeg.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by sidonlook: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Ize Iyamu, why don't you and your structure return to the PDP and give support to the governor.
You should know the governor does not need another term in office.
He has the privilege to anoint the next PDP governorship
candidate when the time comes.
I advice you to go back, apologize for all the names you had called him, work with him and try to get his blessing to be the next governor.

If you were Obaseki, would you leave the people and party ( PDP) after they have made you governor and go back to the APC that ridiculed and threw you into the cold to die?
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Utibe96: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2020
chinjo:
Obaseki is going no where. APC threw him out in the cold without giving him the opportunity of putting on his cloths. PDP picked him up, cleaned him up, sheltered him and gave him food to eat. How do you think he can ever forget such a party. This is a big lesson for every Nigerian politicians. Win the heart of the people by your good works so that when it is time for election, they will vote for you and defend their votes. Governor ZULUM of Borno state is already toeing that path.
udom Emmanuel of akwa ibom did the same
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Ever8090: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2020
AloyalNigerian:

So, what are u suggesting? That we should stop participating in election processes? When we stop participating, something good will start coming out of the country?

Balance me abeg.
same efforts we put during elections should be used to demand good governance afterwards.
The crowd we do witness during campaign, I have never seen such crowd during protest against politicians excesses which means,Nigerians does not understand the difference between politics and governance.
That is my point sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) / Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.