Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki (37390 Views)

Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by VEE2010(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2020
So, if he had not made this "grievous" mistake as you claimed, would he have won the re election?
Politicians, make una fear God na.
Simply because, APC will remain politically oblivion without a Governor to bankroll the affairs if the party at the state level. And such will pose a great danger to your pocket hence this plea for him to return.
If he returns, what message is he sending to those who accepted him wholeheartedly when your party humiliated him just because of one individual's ego?
Have you forgotten that, it is the same Obaseki you people claimed did not go to school you are begging to be a member of your party of the educated people?
What has changed in less than a week?
Same Obaseki that, your benefactor called all sorts of denigrating names?
I just hope he will reflect on above points, get seated and concentrate on governance. All I know, APC do not have anything to benefit him.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Ever8090:
never mentioned anywhere that youths should go into power if that is what you wish to hear..my point is,after voting there is need to demand good governance but this same people that voted them are same people they use to defend themselves against people who knows what to do and comes out to protest.
The moment you become politicians ass-licker you are likely to be used at will by same politicians as a shield against true patriots of the country...

Ok I understand you better now. That’s another angle to these supporters and support groups. Loyalty shud be to the state 1st then followed by individuals.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Gval123: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Please Mr governor, nor work this this thief oh, Him and Tony kabaka too suffer our people under oshomole govt. run far from them. evil is speaking , nor believe anythi way him talk oh, na thief, even oshomole confirm am
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Lashist(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2020
chinjo:
Obaseki is going no where. APC threw him out in the cold without giving him the opportunity of putting on his cloths. PDP picked him up, cleaned him up, sheltered him and gave him food to eat. How do you think he can ever forget such a party. This is a big lesson for every Nigerian politicians. Win the heart of the people by your good works so that when it is time for election, they will vote for you and defend their votes. Governor ZULUM of Borno state is already toeing that path.
Oga there is no exceptional works from obaseki here...both him and iyamu are thieves and would be..he was re elected just to remove godfather mentality in Edo...nothing good should be expected from any of them

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2020
lai lai.
He's not cummin grin
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by bizzibodi(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Gorbanor Godwin Obaseki listen to your brother plea & return back to your home(APC)
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by truthstands01: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020
If he really said this, then he's an absolute disgrace. He's the one that should be begging to move to PDP not the winning Governor Obaseki. How can a winner join a looser. Its the looser that joins the winner if the winner deems it fit to accept him but I don't see that happening. Ize-Iyamu is not needed in PDP. SS is totally PDP now. I urge the Governors to now sit and develop master plan and integrated projects like interstate railway amongst the 6states. They can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by onyibest2k(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2020
oga stop this game and pray to your GOD the voice of the people is voice of GOD
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by fujirice: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Lol!
This one thinks that the governor will hand over to him when his tenure is over
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by TruthinAction: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Go back to which APC? Party that is sponsoring the killings of Christians. Are these leaders blind to what is going on in the country? Even these leaders loyal to the government and APC party will not be spared when a full Jihad is launched as long as they are neither Muslims nor Fulanis.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Escravos(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2020
martineverest:
rear the article b4 commenting...it was yesterday he said it.
it happened in june this is proof

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Heffalump(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Ize Iyamu should rather return to PDP where he initially contested the Edo State governorship election in 2016. Yeye de smell angry
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Mayokun2019: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2020
This Man dey craze, walahi. He should roll back their Campaign tapes with Oshiomole and replay. All the abuses and unprintable words used against Obaseki. All the bragging and name calling. The vain efforts at dragging Obaseki's name in the mud. Haba, politics na war? If it is true that Oshiomole (and by extension, Ize Iyamu called Obaseki CHILDLESS) then they both haven't seen anything yet as God's ultimate wrath await them. "Come back to APC?". Very irritating, nauseating, disgusting talk and a direct slap on the face of the likes of irrepressible Governor Wike who stood gidigba against all manners of humiliation and other PDP powerhouse and of course the great people of Edo. Please, PERISH THE THOUGHT!
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by zoedew: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2020
cacophonic call to descent into miasma! what has iyamu got to show for his return to his vomit to make his invitation attractive? obaseki is forward ever backward never!
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by zoedew: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Heffalump:
Ize Iyamu should rather return to PDP where he initially contested the Edo State governorship election in 2016. Yeye de smell angry

wike is sure to welcome iyamu back to the pdp with wicked humour!
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by frog12: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2020
NIGERIAN politicians are simply the MOST GULLIBLE.

AFTER stabbing the man with a knife, they are now BEGGING, so APC can own EDO!!!
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by ETT93(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
This Pastor na mumu shaa....
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by BiggyBB(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
I suspected it will come to this...
I won't be surprised if Obaseki returns to APC but one thing is certain one of them will surely decamp. That speech is laced with too much encrypted messages.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by samwillyco1(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2020
I can see ADAMS Oshiomhole speaking through him, ADAMS wants to be back and known as a Leader.

Fear short people

Fear short people I repeat
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Bennycollins: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2020
He is recognized as a leader you say?? So the APC screen out their leaders like that? If that's how leaders are treated, then the common people mean nothing to your party. Little wonder why Nigerians are impoverished every day with anti people policies.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Macphenson: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

The Edo election really proved that you guys are still living/believing in what your forefathers told you about others tribe.

Majority of you guys did not believe I chose to be neutral about Edo election cos you are wired to have false believe about others..

You could not provide a single proof yet still have the gut to write this epistle.

Me sha know say even upon say Karma no get head or legs, it's damn real...

Yeah Kama is damn real, at least Oshiomhole and Tinubu can testify to that.

You just indicted yourself, in politics there is nothing like being neutral, either you are here or there, and sometimes silence simply means consent. Not speaking out against the foolishness of the so called godfather who sees himself as a God who can do and undo at will defines your person and personality a lot.

Evil thrives where men of good will keep quiet and do nothing, as I said earlier on, sometimes silence simply means consent.

I know you very well on this forum, you have been asslicking Tinubu, that's your godam problem. The only reason why it looks as if you support buhari is because you people are living under the illusion that buhari will hand over power to the Chicago drug Baron, I guess now the handwriting is clearer than before.
I am not wired to have false belief, I only call a spade a spade and not a farm tool.

Besides, my grandfather and father were not on Earth when Tinubu humiliated Ambode, and tried to also play the godfather card in Edo, issuing a statement telling Edo people whom to vote, I only experienced them and Drew up my conclusion.

Am glad Edo people have shown they are not cowards and slaves like people from the other side by going s long way to prove that truely " EDO NO BE LAGOS, and Obaseki has proven that Ambode is the S.I. Unit of cowardice.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by kikake: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Asking Obaseki to return to APC which is on autodestruct mode.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by udemzyudex(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
It is too early for all this nonsense naa.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by lalasticlala(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
9jaBlogger:

Kindly pull down

It is an old gist first published June 22

PUNCH is misleading people

Link to the video on TVC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4OtP36ifSs
3 months old.

Old story republished by Punch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

FG Grant Received (Picture Added) / Senator Ali Wakili Is Dead! / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.