Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Wedding Date Palaver - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Date Palaver (2416 Views)

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... / Comic Actor, Afonja Olaniyi Aka, Sanyeri Finally Picks December 1st Wedding Date / My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Date Palaver by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ujujoan:

No need oh . . some women are resigned to their fate.

However I'm humbly inviting you yo my wedding . . I've decided to marry myself! cool cheesy

Yes o. Let your right hand put a ring on your left hand.

It takes two to marry. The girl wants June the guy wants November, They finally decided on an point in the middle which is September and you women are still not satisfied? Na real wa for women o

The guy is not ready for marriage in June, If the girl wants to marry in June by force she can take your option and marry herself or rent a groom
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ujujoan:

However I'm humbly inviting you yo my wedding . . I've decided to marry myself! cool cheesy

You took to my advice!

way to go, obedient girl grin
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes o. Let your right hand put a ring on your left hand.

It takes two to marry. The girl wants June the guy wants November, They finally decided on an point in the middle which is September and you women are still not satisfied? Na real wa for women o

The guy is not ready for marriage in June, If the girl wants to marry in June by force she can take your option and marry herself or rent a groom

That they decided to wed in September doesn't change much. The man will still have his lavish wedding which the woman doesn't ant . . .  her sister will still be absent which she doesn't want either. They might as well wed in November and it won't matter to her.

But the the gospel according to men says . . .  do unto your wife to be only what you don't want others to do unto you!  cool  cool

kokoye:

You took to my advice!

way to go, obedient girl grin

Yes oh . . you are such a good adviser, I couldn't resist! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Uju,

The bride wants June, The groom is not ready to be married in June

The groom wants November

So what should they do?

How are you sure they would have a lavish wedding in September?
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Uju,

The bride wants June, The groom is not ready to be married in June

The groom wants November

So what should they do?

How are you sure they would have a lavish wedding in September?

Whatever man . . . That one concern them! cool
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
Oya come meet me for room
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
Mccccccccccchew! Ashewo. tongue
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
Why is your mind so dirty?

I said meet me in the room i didnt say lets "Collabo"

Is Ashewo the only thing ppl do in a room?
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2011
Yes it's only 'ashewo' thing that people like you do in the room! tongue tongue
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
In my own room, I pray, I read, I sleep etc.

In Uju's room its only Ashawo thing she does.

Talk about a perv. Anyways I likey
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by kokoye(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
Uju, did Dayo just call you a pervert??

I know you WONT take that!
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by NAJALYN: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
@poster, if both of you cannot harmoniously fix a date for your wedding, I wonder who will help you do it. I wonder what will happen when you are married; you will go on a daily basis to ask for advice for one problem or the other? Remember you are leaving your family & will be united as man & wife. Your husband will be the head. If you want the marriage in June & he says November, as he wants an elaborate wedding, why not accept. You only need to ask your sister to re-schedule her visit to November. In marriage both man & woman must have to learn to work together harmoniously. Your husband should also learn to cooperate with you on certain issues so that harmony can be maintained. That attitude of either of you refusing to shift ground when trying to resolve an issue, only means you need to still work on yourselves before getting married. Know you are going into a lifelong relationship, & be determined to make it succeed. And lastly avoid inviting a third-party to help resolve your problems. This will create problems for your marriage. Good luck.
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by uwani(f): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
@uju u seem to be the only one dat understands my stand on this issue but we did reach a compromise whereby
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by uwani(f): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
we reached a compromise on the date, nature of event n my sister's trip, cos i made him understand dat she's the only one ave got, so we're luking forward to a weding we'd both enjoy .
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by kokoye(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
good for you guys.

enjoy.
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2011
uwani:

we reached a compromise on the date, nature of event n my sister's trip, cos i made him understand dat she's the only one ave got, so we're luking forward to a weding we'd both enjoy .

I'm glad to hear that . , marriage is supposed to be about sharing and love, not selfish ultimatums! cool cool
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2011
kokoye:

Uju, did Dayo just call you a pervert??

I know you WONT take that!

I know what his problem is . . I've decided to let him be for the sake of sanity! cool
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by kokoye(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^

you give up easily . . punk!  grin

light a fire under his balls or something . . .damn!!
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
Lol . .  Chei . .  I didn't know I'd live to see the day when kokoye will actually be advocating for a fight.

Things don spoil finish.  cheesy
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by dayokanu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
Me sef like fight women especially indoor fight.
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
I talk am say I know wetin you problem be. Na only God fit help you! tongue cheesy
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by dayokanu(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
God would not come down to do anything by himself.

Since you know it, why dont you help me?
Re: Wedding Date Palaver by kokoye(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ujujoan:

Lol . .  Chei . .  I didn't know I'd live to see the day when kokoye will actually be advocating for a fight.

Things don spoil finish.  cheesy

lol

Uju baby, no worries.

I know you'll always be fair in your battles  wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online / Just Before You Call It Quits... / I Need A Godly Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.