Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

She Does Not Like Making Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Like Making Out! (1777 Views)

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet / Mad Couple Making Out (2) (3) (4)

She Does Not Like Making Out! by boysteve1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2007
My Girl really loves me but she is always afraid of making out with me with me coz she's a virgin and she think she think she will give it up if she keep making out with me, D problem is she swings i think she might be making out with Girls which she knows i don't really have problem with,
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by cuteass1(f): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2007
So how exactly can we be of help??

She might be making out with girls, which you dont have a problem with . . seems to me like a no-case then.(but be careful oo hmmm)

If you're sad that she doesnt make out with you, its understandable. But like you said, she's a virgin, and not everyone is strong-willed - - - she knows her strength and her weakness, so i guess she's trying to be practical.

Well my guy you just have to "manage" and be contented with the "little" you get, you cant force her into it - - but if its of any help though, nothing good comes easily - - hang on in there, "the patient dog eats the fattest bone" wink
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by ghengis(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2007
cute-ass:

So how exactly can we be of help??

She might be making out with girls, which you don't have a problem with . . seems to me like a no-case then.(but be careful oo hmmm)

If you're sad that she doesnt make out with you, its understandable. But like you said, she's a virgin, and not everyone is strong-willed - - - she knows her strength and her weakness, so i guess she's trying to be practical.

Well my guy you just have to "manage" and be contented with the "little" you get, you can't force her into it - - but if its of any help though, nothing good comes easily - - hang on in there, "the patient dog eats the fattest bone" wink
WORD!!!
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by iice(f): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2007
@Cute-ass resident detective, maybe you check his other thread on the dating zone grin
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by cuteass1(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2007
iice:

@Cute-ass resident detective, maybe you check his other thread on the dating zone grin

Sweetheart, trust me nah wink cheesy

@ poster

You're one of the biggest time-wasters in nairaland's history. Tell me something . . are you really that bored to go about the forum contradicting yourself?? Its very shameful and degrading, steve (if that really is your name, or you're lying about that too?)

boy steve:

I and my Girlfriend make shirts,customized,,pants any kind of attire you need, We are inside Unilag, just call 018985708,018783434,

You and your girlfriend sell clothings?? You're a renowned 419 jooor, go do your business somewhere else!!

boy steve:

I need a very naughty girl that like sex, i don't know if i get to like her we can get married but for now sex only, she will like me too am good looking!!!!Am 22yrs

All of a sudden you need a Bleep mate that could end in marriage??, and what happens to our virgin girl that swings (which was one of my unannounced querries, how she would be swinging and you werent worried about the men but the women, and i thought swinging was for couples, and if she is that scared of making out, why is she swinging ) I must say you got some nerves to come here and dispose your boredom for us to survey as if we told you in your dreams that we were just as bored??

And then this:

boy steve:

My Girl really loves me but she is always afraid of making out with me with me because she's a virgin and she think she think she will give it up if she keep making out with me, D problem is she swings i think she might be making out with Girls which she knows i don't really have problem with,

All in one and same day . . the person that introduced you to nairaland, he told you it was some playing ground?? Or a park of morons??'
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by kulaShaker(f): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
oh God *rolls eyes*
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by cuteass1(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2007
^^^^^
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by niceuzor: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2007
This is interesting shocked
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by boysteve1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2007
Cute-Ass Nice shot, But all this is a very true story, She swings and dats very correct,let me tell you ,she don't have top fear when making out with girl coz dick cannot come no matter how hot she is, The Fashion tin is true my girl draw i draw too and we make cloths, The naughty girl tin, just need dat one along side , I ain't scam artist get it out of ur Dead Brain!!!
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
Cute Ass: Where is the contraddiction?

He has a girl who doesn't allow him in, so he has asked if there is another girl willing to help out. If, as they go on as lovers, they fall in love they might get maried.

About the clothes issue: That one nor c'entra niente for here. We have women here who work full time but still go around to sell clothes. it's just a business like others to make "honest" money.

Boy_Steve: Cute ass is mad at you because first you came to seek help for your relationshop, while you have already created a thread to search for a bed mate. Well it seems to us you are having fun fooling us. We girls will never help a man in need if at the end of the day our solutions only helps in hurting another fellow girl.

I have given you my support in that thread. But keep it in mind that I was just backing up the sincerity of that post. I don't however agree with your actions.
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by annmarien(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2007
the idea of sucking face and exchanging saliva is enough to gross anyone out so try not to take it personally.( i for 1 cant imagine doing it but its inevitable at some point) and also she doesnt want to give in to temptation so go easy on her. is she really loves you and is a good girl, its worth the wait. kudos
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by cuteass1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ Boy steve & solicitor, Michelin grin

Well, look how foul the whole thing is. Did he tell his girl he was going to get himself a girl?? Did she say yes (I know hell would have to freeze over before i bargain in such a ridiculous agreement, where the girl would be keeping hersef for him and him alone while he's having it with half the town, thats just out of the question for me oo)

If he now starts having sex with this third party, and developes genuine feelings for her, he takes her to the altar . . and whats the fate of our "virgin" girl??
Thats selfish!!

So if he can't wait and commit himself totally to her, why not let her go, and then go find someone that won't mind giving it to him happily??

He wants to eat his cake and have it?? Thats eyes popping, @ poster, go sort your life abeg, and stop teaching our younger generation that a relationship is all about one person's satisfaction!! angry Every good thing deserves some sacrifice.
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2007
cute-ass:

@ Boy steve & solicitor, Michelin grin

Comot my name ooo. I am just tesifying the truthfulness of this story!  grin
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by cuteass1(f): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
michelin89:

Comot my name ooo. I am just tesifying the truthfulness of this story! grin

LOL grin grin , thats why i gave you the honour of calling you "solicitor", its an honour dear wink tongue
Re: She Does Not Like Making Out! by nikynike(f): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2007
cute-ass:

LOL grin grin , thats why i gave you the honour of calling you "solicitor", its an honour dear wink tongue

Cutie baby you said it all. lm happy you passed the information to Steve and his solicitor.For more clarification pls don't hesitate to consult me. tongue lipsrsealed

Help! My beautiful girl..... / . / Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman.