Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... (2895 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
This thread is open to all. How can one become an "Alpha Male" on Nairaland?

Some may ask: "what's the benefit?"

Well, I think being an "Alpha Male" on Nairaland gives you an automatic license to call anyone SIMP. Who wouldn't love this? That's the only benefit for me.

So, let's get started. grin
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
1. Attack anyone who shows kindness to any lady...

4 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
2. Go around every nook and cranny of Nairaland and declare yourself an Alpha Male. If anyone disagrees? Call him a simp.

7 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by goodmorning40: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
All bitches are hoes
You must echo that

7 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
3. Go online and cherry pick divorce judgments issued against men. And when someone draws your attention to cases against the women? Call them a simp! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by dorin27(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol cheesy. I don't know why your post is making me laugh.

3 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
goodmorning40:
All bitches are hoes
You must echo that

This is our anthem. If you don't know this, you're not an Alpha Male. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by nBag(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
fight go soon start
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Last week, I encouraged a nice guy to visit a native doctor and request that he hardens his heart. He's now a cyber Alpha beast, all thanks to the gods. He now has the license to declare anyone a SIMP grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brb jor, mah go hustle for Silver and Gold. Alpha Malism no go put food for my table.

Other Alpha Males should feel free to contribute. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Madibah(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
By snatching people girl

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Uzomacharles: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
No Love Just Bang

8 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't blame them, they didn't come across the RP by necessity it was spoon fed to them. All they had to do was digest some bunch of half-baked RP materials from the manosphere, experience some modicum of an epiphany and then run out the bathtub regurgitating the same jargons over and over again - to any ear that cared to listen - like Archimedes in his "eureka" moment.
Success with women doesn't make you an alpha. Any idiot with an average IQ and a bulging wallet shouldn't have to be doing the most to get laid. Making a killing in your respective fields of life endeavors, enough to set you aside from the average male IS what makes you a high-value male. And that's an alpha.

The major tenent of the RP is encourage men to be the best version of themselves by getting a proper education, learning a skill, lifting, eating right, etc. It has never been about women, denigrating beta-males or putting sex on a pedestal. If you claim to be have taken the pill and yet women and sex are still the warm little centres around which your respective lives revolve around, then you're doing it wrong.

Dare I say a rich "simp" is more alpha than a broke stud with no ambitions and zero career prospects. A man's worth should never be measured based on his success with a vagina

9 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
CorGier:
I wouldn't blame them, they didn't come across the RP by necessity it was spoon fed to them. All they had to do was digest some bunch of half-baked RP materials from the manosphere, experience some modicum of an epiphany and then run out the bathtub regurgitating the same jargons over and over again - to any ear that cared to listen - like Archimedes in his "eureka" moment.
Success with women doesn't make you an alpha. Any idiot with an average IQ and a bulging wallet shouldn't have to be doing the most to get laid. Making a killing in your respective fields of life endeavors, enough to set you aside from the average male IS what makes you a high-value male. And that's an alpha.

The major tenent of the RP is encourage men to be the best version of themselves by getting a proper education, learning a skill, lifting, eating right, etc. It has never been about women, denigrating beta-males or putting sex on a pedestal. If you claim to be have taken the pill and yet women and sex are still the warm little centres around which your respective lives revolve around, then you're doing it wrong.

Dare I say a rich "simp" is more alpha than a broke stud with no ambitions and zero career prospects. A man's worth should never be measured based on his success with a vagina

Hahaha, you spat some truth.. But you deh vex o... All these gbas gbos no be small injury o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by PhillipPHD(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Brb jor, mah go hustle for Silver and Gold. Alpha Malism no go put food for my table.

Other Alpha Males should feel free to contribute. cheesy

It may not put food on your table, but will definitely save you from getting manipulated to submit your resources to an undeserving hoe disguised as girlfriend.

6 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by prince985(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
CorGier:

Big words with zero meaning..This goes to show you and the boring noisemaking op have no idea what an alpha is...An alpha CAN be a broke deadbeat with zero ambitions. LMFAO.. redpill has absolutely nothing to do with getting education or being successful and every thing to do with understanding women's psychology and how to handle them.No offense but you're talking rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by HolySword: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

4 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
PhillipPHD:

It may not put food on your table, but will definitely save you from getting manipulated to submit your resources to an undeserving hoe disguised as girlfriend.

You're describing Redpill knowledge, not alpha malism. Topic is Alpha Male, not Redpill. Being a Redpill student or practitioner DOESN'T mean you are an Alpha Male.

I hope you are aware? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
prince985:
Big words with zero meaning..This goes to show you and the boring noisemaking op have no idea what an alpha is...An alpha CAN be a broke deadbeat with zero ambitions. LMFAO.. redpill has absolutely nothing to do with getting education or being successful and every thing to do with understanding women and how to handle them.No offense but you're talking rubbish

NO, an Alpha is NEVER broke. He's so talented, so smart and experienced to be BROKE..

You lot should stop finding excuses to bear the tag. I haven't seen ANY ALPHA MALE on Nairaland since I joined.

3 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
HolySword:
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uzomacharles:
No Love Just Bang
Lol, you are funny grin
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
A Redpiller can be as broke as hell.

An Alpha Male can never be broke.. He's so talented, so knowledgeable, so smart, so experienced, brokenness can't even come close.

Redpill knowledge is good. I am in full support of it. However, being a redpiller doesn't make you an Alpha Male. Not even close.

Someone is even saying he's an Alpha Male only in the area of relationship. Lol, smh.. Na on top woman body you wan bag your Alpha Male title? grin how many hot Nairaland chicks dey chase after you? If half of them they pursue you, then no doubt, you're an Alpha in your so called relationship niche..

You guys should go look for work abeg. At 35, you're still living with daddy and eating mummy food only to log in here and start parading yourself as Alpha Male cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by prince985(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

NO, an Alpha is NEVER broke. He's so talented, so smart and experienced to be BROKE..

You lot should stop finding excuses to bear the tag. I haven't seen ANY ALPHA MALE on Nairaland since I joined.
Bear which tag?
Did I say I was an alpha?
I'm tempted to ask your age cause you talk like a child. I have never seen any nairalander say "I am an alpha male" you low IQ mofos whose brain cannot comprehend rp are the ones who keep throwing the tag at random ppl and attacking them with it. Try reading a good rp book to get a better understanding of the "alpha" term instead of embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
prince985:
Bear which tag?
Did I say I was an alpha?
I'm tempted to ask your age cause you talk like a child. I have never seen any nairalander say "I am an alpha male" you low IQ mofos whose brain cannot comprehend rp are the ones who keep throwing the tag at random ppl and attacking them with it. Try reading a good rp book to get a better understanding of the "alpha" term instead of embarrassing yourself

You ended up throwing tantrums, as expected, instead of tackling the issue.

The post you quoted was a direct reply to this

...An alpha CAN be a broke deadbeat with zero ambitions. LMFAO.. redpill has absolutely nothing to do with getting education or being successful

Attack my points, not my person.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by tobechi74: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Not really
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na only on Nairaland beggars be Alpha Male.

Naso one of my neighbor do Alpha Male thingy instead of am to find work. Rent expire, landlord evict am. He's currently living under a bridge with his 3-year old Alpha Son. Wife left him some years prior cos she couldn't cope with his extreme Alphality grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
prince985:
Big words with zero meaning..This goes to show you and the boring noisemaking op have no idea what an alpha is...An alpha CAN be a broke deadbeat with zero ambitions. LMFAO.. redpill has absolutely nothing to do with getting education or being successful and every thing to do with understanding women and how to handle them.No offense but you're talking rubbish

How old are you?

Abeg avoid me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Asekhamid: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
please don't confuse an alpha male to a redpiller

To my little knowledge, I can give you few characteristics of an alpha

-an alpha is one who is confident with who he is
-an alpha is one who set goals for himself and chase it.
-an alpha respects people and as such he is respected
-an alpha looks to stand out from the crowd
-an alpha knows there is more to life than women,that's why women respects him a lot(so he is already redpilled).
-an alpha set boundaries in his relationship with others
-an alpha doesn't look to belittle any man(eg by calling him a simp).He instead offer advice
-and lastly,an alpha never refers to him as an "An ALPHA".

I can't say that am a alpha but I realise that people respect me(maybe bkos I give them that respect too) and I am always chosen to lead when am among a group of people.even guys far taller and bigger than me look up to me as I issue instructions and they obey without complain.people come around me alot and try to be friends with me. and I easily get popular if I reside in an area for a while maybe bkos am very social.

nevertheless I careless about being called that bkos am chasing better things in life than being given the ash tag " ALPHA".

3 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Louisfrank(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
lipsrsealed crysome broke ass just come down here and start forming alpha male, when they know nothing about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
CorGier:

How old are you?

Abeg avoid me. Lol.

No mind am, brother grin

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Louisfrank:
lipsrsealed crysome broke ass just come down here and start forming alpha male, when they know nothing about it.

God go help us wey no be Alphas o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Asekhamid:
please don't confuse an alpha male to a redpiller

To my little knowledge, I can give you few characteristics of an alpha

-an alpha is one who is confident with who he is
-an alpha is one who set goals for himself and chase it.
-an alpha respects people and as such he is respected
-an alpha looks to stand out from the crowd
-an alpha knows there is more to life than women,that's why women respects him a lot(so he is already redpilled).
-an alpha set boundaries in his relationship with others
-an alpha doesn't look to belittle any man(eg by calling him a simp).He instead offer advice
-and lastly,an alpha never refers to him as an "An ALPHA".

I can't say that am a alpha but I realise that people respect me(maybe bkos I give them that respect too) and I am always chosen to lead when am among a group of people.even guys far taller and bigger than me look up to me as I issue instructions and they obey without complain.people come around me alot and try to be friends with me. and I easily get popular if I reside in an area for a while maybe bkos am very social.

nevertheless I careless about being called that bkos am chasing better things in life than being given the ash tag " ALPHA".

I wish I had Silver or Gold. I for give some bars. Too bad I am neither a rapper. I for drop you some bars. Well said, especially your Alpha xtics!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please / Is the pastor right for dumping her? / Help My 5 Days Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.