Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) (2685 Views)

Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Kosifavike: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
It was an emotional moment for Mrs Ugochinyere Ezeh, as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks, when she got a letter to serve in the Transition Committee of Nnewi North Local Government as one of the Councillors.

Mrs Ugochinyere who could not hold back her Joy, rolled on the floor, as she couldn't imagine what could have influenced her appointment despite being from what some will describe as the lower class and also not an indigene of Nnewi.

Mrs Ugochinyere has been living in Nnewi for the past Twenty (20) years, she relocated to Nnewi with her children and husband who is a commercial motorcyclist, in search for greener pastures.

To support her husband, she engaged in the frying and selling of Akara (Bean Cake) with bread, pap, milk and other related condiments, around St. Peter's Clever Catholic Church, Odida Nnewichi, Nnewi.

Her Akara which is always hot, garnished with onions, pepper and spiced with crayfish and gives the desired taste has endeared to her customers.

Continue reading....https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/09/24/meet-akara-seller-who-got-political-appointment-in-nnewi-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by BlowYourMind: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
She must have been selling akara to smart since she didn't know who influenced the appointment.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind..

Congratulations to her.
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by pheelhip(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sexy Mama
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Beremx(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Suddenly, she will stop selling akara.
If I were her, I will invest more in the akara business and give someone else to manage the business.
Who no like akara? Come to Lagos and see able bodied men making money selling akara

3 Likes

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
It is not surprising. Apga is a grassroots party in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
We rise by lifting others

A big Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by bamvik(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
congrats to her
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by IduNaOba: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
I hope our tribalists read the part where it said SHE IS NOT AN INDIGENE OF NNEWI

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Kwili: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
when God wants to uplift u, He doesn't need ur educational background or qualification to do that.
God remember me and let my destiny helper locate me. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Enudapan: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

That's the way it should be
Not appointing all your bloodline wey no sabi work
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
IduNaOba:
I hope our tribalists read the part where it said SHE IS NOT AN INDIGENE OF NNEWI
Before nkọ, Ugochinyere Eze. She's from the North nau

Mumu
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Anazp: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by tobechi74: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
But Akara na Igbo food na. Anyway,what do I know
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Yankee101: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Work hard at your craft or whatever positive things you do. You'll be noticed and rewarded one day
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Toosure70: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Appointment to do what?
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by Olupristine(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
God of miracles.....I salute
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by IduNaOba: 3:16am On Sep 25, 2020
EastGold:

Before nkọ, Ugochinyere Eze. She's from the North nau

Mumu
She is not from NNEWI abi you get comprehension issues?
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by chuka5000(m): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2020
once GOD remember u, nobody fit forget u
Re: Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Toosure70:
Appointment to do what?
To punish your ancestors. Mumu question

(1) (Reply)

Re: Dj Switch Never Said 78 Persons Were Killed At Lekki Shooting ( Pics). / The Implications Of Releasing Your Phone's IMEI To A Third Party. / IPOB Killed Gulak Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Sit-at-home Order – Nigeria Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.