Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo (340 Views)

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo by Nuelconcept: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2020
I CAN CATHEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT BIG BROTHERE HOUSEMATES AND LOVERS NEO AND VEE HAS BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE.
LATELY, VEE STARTED SHOWING FAMILIAR SIGNS OF PREGNANCY AND SHE HAS TO TALK TO NEO ABOUT IT.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE VIDEO.....

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, TURN ON THE NOTIFICATION BELL SO THAT YOU GET NOTIFIED ANYTIME I POST A NEW VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWH5WiRAzo
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo by dingbang(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Aproko.. The show is about to end, they can go and enjoy themselves afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / People Should Stop Saying Ned Nwoko Does Not Deserve Regina Daniel / 5 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.