Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,416 members, 7,843,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. (511 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by SymonLFC(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2020
At what age did you noticed facial hair, and when did your facial hair thickened. Am trying to organize an opinionnaire to extract generalization, some grow few strands of beards early as 15 whilst other by 25, i started sprouting beards by seventeen NOTE: Not every man has the required gene to grow beards.
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Uzomacharles: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2020
SS1 around 16yrs
I never used any cream
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Sirmwill: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Sprouting beards earlier is equal to having a old face( sometimes wrinkled) at an early age

Search about this on Google
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Sirmwill: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2020
SymonLFC:
At what age did you noticed facial hair, and when did your facial hair thickened. Am trying to organize an opinionnaire to extract generalization, some grow few strands of beards early as 15 whilst other by 25, i started sprouting beards by seventeen[b] NOTE: Not every man has the required gene to grow beards[/b].

Only in very few cases

Its mostly because of the environment and nutrition and also hormonal imbalances
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by SymonLFC(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Uzomacharles:
SS1 around 16yrs

I never used any cream
Kk bro. As at now do you think your beard is thick enough and would you like to get a thicker more dense beard. And lastly do you think a thicker beards equals manliness. @topic i will also want answer and thoughts to the above questions.
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Uzomacharles: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2020
SymonLFC:
Kk bro. As at now do you think your beard is thick enough and would you like to get a thicker more dense beard. And lastly do you think a thicker beards equals manliness. @topic i will also want answer and thoughts to the above questions.

over thick lol

20ys
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by KendrickAyomide: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Mandela27: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Started seeing beards 15/16 years old.
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2020
I do not have facial hair at 22.
I dont even let them grow to know how much, I shave them off weekly.
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Adrian9(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by gbowoade85142: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
SS1 around 16yrs
I never used any creme
Re: For Guys: At What Age Did You Started Sprouting Beards. by Goldenrod1: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
At 20

(1) (Reply)

Flyer | Logo | Business Card Or Anything Graphical Related, Click Here!!!! / Please Help With This Issue / See Why Today's Marriages Don't Last Like Those Of Our Parents. (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.