Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account (82876 Views)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by adecz: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
cool cool cool cool

Abeg send dem my own
account number biko..
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by rolams(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

I need help on what to do next....below is the screenshot of the alert...

If I were you, I will not touch the money. I will move my original money out of the account and let the money keep dropping till eternity. I will revisit the customer service to lodge the complaint and cover the whole response for future reference. Try to send the email again and screenshot the service response if it doesn't go through.

Above all, somebody has used your account for yahoo yahoo!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by samwillyco1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Make it formal, by writing to them/ sending them email massage and if nothing is done eat the money nothing will happen, even if EFCC later come for the Case show them the evidence, highest thing that would happen is for you to pay back; that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
In kelly Handsome voice;

Maagaa don paaaaay, shout hallelujah

o o o o o o o o o o o

Muuguun don paaaaay, shout hallelujah

e e e e e e e e e e e

Hallelujah, hallelujah owo

Hallelujah, hallelujah ego
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Dreyton36: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

This is called receive 30k to pay 30million naira in 20yrs time
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Oizee(f): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin the opportunity wey everyone dey want na him this one dey lament blessings in disguise,,
dis one wey dem fit trace no b blessing, the day I see abandoned money for any wia, na im I go call am blessing.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by victor1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

Walk into a branch of your bank and talk to the customer care or the manager.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by soundmind4ree: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Free N_Power.�
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by osazsky(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bit coin
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by blackgold7777(f): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Pls mods help me push this to front page....
cc. Lalasticlala pocohanter 9jadoc
Semid4lyfe
abey i need small money from u o just help me o
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by jefflittlecent(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Abeg give the person my account number
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by FuckHomophobes: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin

Free money. Take it or leave it, the money will still be spent.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by padi94(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Op I say spend d money, if anybody touch you, come tell me
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
ntyce:
Ensure your complaints to the bank are well documented.
Also keep the CBN in cc....

It may be a money laundering scheme, don't be surprised if you receive calls months later telling you to withdraw/transfer to the supposed owner.

They will promise you a share.

How is it money laundering when nobody has called him to send the money to them.

Why will the money launderers just dash him free 60k

If it was money laundering, the bank staffs laundering the money would have reached out to him to collect the money.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
FOR PROSTERITY SAKE, HEAD TO YOUR BANK BRANCH AND COMPLAIN DIRECTLY TO THE BRANCH MANAGER TO AVOID 'HAD I KNOWN'
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Phemostiga4u: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
CORDROSS:
I will advise you don't keep cool with it, rather escalate it to your bank head office with a worded letter, because if EFCC trace such transaction to you, you can be termed accomplice with an insider in the bank who is trying to steal from a deceased account of money laundering stuffs.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by 1kachi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chai... Even myself broke but if it was me I will be this worried as well, nothing wey no be wahala sha..last last u go dey alright
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by annyz: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:

How am i suppose to share money that does not belong to me....

But ur name is Truswallet.
Money is now trusting your wallet and you are running.
There is power in a name you know
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Judolisco(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

go to your bank manager to lodge a complaint to save your head in d future... Shikena
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Instead of you to go to your bank and lay a complain you are here shouting help. Does nairaland look like a bank. E be like say the money dey tempt you. You better report to your bank before you are used as a conduit then arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
the way sars dey murder people don make OP fear
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Champneys: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why are you shouting for help? if they keep sending, please shut up and keep spending.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by guru90: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
See mumu........ Stupid Announcement. God is blessing you indirectly.

Lolzzz
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by cpu2006(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Just dey spend the money dey go grin
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by guru90: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Champneys:
Why are you shouting for help? if they keep sending, please shut up and keep spending.

Simple....
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by ejimatic: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
CORDROSS:
I will advise you don't keep cool with it, rather escalate it to your bank head office with a worded letter, because if EFCC trace such transaction to you, you can be termed accomplice with an insider in the bank who is trying to steal from a deceased account of money laundering stuffs.
. This is the best advice.Soon your account will be flagged off......The truth is somebody in the bank or outside. is behind the fraud.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by gungab(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Common Meeeenh

Lodge complaint to your bank
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by sinkhole: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Guy, problem seems to have found you, I am sorry angry
Somebody seems to have used your account for collection of some sort, most likely illegal, as the money seems to be fixed and from different people.
I will advice you contact your bank, CBN as well as EFCC and ICPC! You can try and initiate contact through twitter (that seems faster these days). Just as somebody said document every complaint you are making.
If you want to involve police, I beg you, involve EFCC and your bank first. Police may found you guilty for reporting.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by BluntNigerian: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Omo see blessing oooo
make we swap account?
Blessing?? This is dangerous..

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by MajohBankz: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Do you need help to share the money or help to ask him to stop sending the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.