Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account (82878 Views)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Funkybabee(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
There is little your bank can do in this case. They cant block a certain accounts from sending money into your account. They can only stop money from going out of your account at your request. But if you decide to close the account, they such money would not drop again. But won't it affect your family and friends who already are using the account to send you money.
Your best bet is to make a Police report and keep the record. If anything happens in the future the record is there that you have reported the unusual transfer.

Don't panicked make a police report and continue with your normal life. You will get to the beneath of it someday.

wonderful, police report will be safe
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Battleax: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

I need help on what to do next....below is the screenshot of the alert...
please, report to the nearest police station and write a statement. It is very urgent so that you will not be implicated.
Funkybabee:

wonderful, police report will be safe
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

please, report to the nearest police station and write a statement. It is very urgent so that you will not be implicated.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by koolvin12(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Bro, I work in a bank.... Better believe what I am about to say.
These funds were not credited to your account erroneously. Either you or someone around you had given out your account details to some foreigners who did telegraphic transfer to you.
Of course, the amount will be in naira because your account is a naira demoninated account. So, the foreign currency was converted to naira and credited to you.
Now, here's my advice....
Go to the bank on Monday and file an official complaint on this stating that you give consent for the funds to be repatriated back to the senders.Ensure a mail is sent to the treasury department of the bank on this before you leave.
Leave the money in your account and wait for the bank to process the repatriation request.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by cevek11: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Don't go report it to your bank.. de tell us!

Na when drug barron go fing you come house you go hear word
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by chaloskyx: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
THEN KEEP SPENDING IT
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by virtue123(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Very big trouble loading
Please ,we understand times are hard but please don't be tempted ..escalate asap for your own good,if not...sorry will be your middle name.
I know of a case like this,it wasn't even up to the amount you mentioned ,but it was by God's grace she(a girl o)was able to cut loose from the case after so many transfer from state to state....

No talk say them no advice you oo
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by rummmy: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Looking for a governor handshake as an honest Nigerian.......if not you could have quietly go to the bank and resolve it..
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:

How am i suppose to share money that does not belong to me....

no mind all those nairaland almajiris....
My advice is to write a formal letter or email the bank headquater about the transaction addressing it to your branch manager....it will be in your file or record that you have made a complaint....just in case if something happens later...,
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by pencilee(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Help transfer some cash pls. Im hungry. 0154539013 GTBank. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by flyingdutchman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
I just realised that majority of you here are THIEVES! OP, take sound advice,escalate this in writing to your bank.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Sleekfingers: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:
Wow! and You're here complaining??

On a more serious note, did you give anyone your BVN of late? But since you've lodged a complain at the bank and they seem helpless about it, maybe you should.... I don't know. Just be careful though.

na Bvn dem dey take transfer money?
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by AfriAgriProduct: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is lie joor. Big lie joor. Diamond Bank is now Access bank and has also changed preface of their mobile online banking platform to match logo and branding of Access Bank.
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by sidonlook: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Escalate and complain to the head office of your bank and just leave the money in your account.
Don't spend a job from it.
Leave it for like ten years before you touch it.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by baralatie(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
CORDROSS:
I will advise you don't keep cool with it, rather escalate it to your bank head office with a worded letter, because if EFCC trace such transaction to you, you can be termed accomplice with an insider in the bank who is trying to steal from a deceased account of money laundering stuffs.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Shutupthere: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
This OP might be up to something . Maybe he wants to paint himself as a good guy here and then come up with a scheme to defraud people.
Unsuspecting public :He can be trusted , he was the one that returned cuz naira that was paid to his account .

Me and real OGs: grin na them
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Yaks02(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Pls mods help me push this to front page....
cc. Lalasticlala pocohanter 9jadoc
Semid4lyfe

Forward it to my account na
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Onlinesmart: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Your own share of Abacha loots stacked away in Switzerland. Enjoy it...
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by jimcaddy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Haaaa see blessing oh. When me I am looking for who to dash me money. You better keep shut and lounge with the money since no one is claiming it.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Write to the bank, visit any of the bank branches and submit the letter, have a copy made with the banks stamp on it. This would save you from the trouble to come.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Adau123(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
dnawah:
please there is love in sharing, just give me small I really need it ok.
Come,is this money in dollars,naira, France,or pounds
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by SexytorresE(f): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
The yahoo u did b4 is now paying small small cheesy or u gave ur Acct out to someone that does , or better still someone u knw but didn’t want to disclose his or identity. Either of the 3
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by SexytorresE(f): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Is that thing real or acting
emeijeh:
Omo! See German Machine blessing.

Joanna will soon arrive Nigeria.
90 days fiancé on TLC loading!

If you know, you know
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by EMMY76: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Angels might be crediting ur account I remember when I was attending christ embassy our pastors will encourage us to sow seeds even if we are unemployed and broke that we will receive money from total strangers.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by obynorecz: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
U be Mugu oga blow the money no time debt is payable wen able
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Just be careful before EFCC will come and carry you. You better complain and seriously or you close that account. Don't come and be unfortunate because it might be fraud money entering your account
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by chinchum(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Send an e-mail to the banks customer service to complain and keep the bank's response for future reference. Do not spend the payments.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by MarvelousMe: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2020
dnawah:
are u not one of those that typed Amen on Facebook,when them say u will get money in your account? money don come u dey fear.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear nairalanders are the best...

See as you wan kee me with laugh
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by raphy(m): 2:36am On Sep 26, 2020
everybody they find money to open new shop n start new businesd this one they ask who send me money...

abi u no like better life.

just wire it to me make I invest it in hair saloon business n interior designin when the sender calls i go don use make million.

de there de fear even efccc they look for this kind blessings.

wise up my niggah.

make I send my account make we make agreement
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Amotekun777: 4:32am On Sep 26, 2020
timwudz:
Blessing in disguise
If you're not using that bank account again, DM me the information lemme be using it. Thank you

Typical 9ja mindset angry

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by trumpcoat(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2020
I love your Spirit you have conscience please keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.