Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is She Wrong Or Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Wrong Or Right (2569 Views)

Trusted Tip To Punish Your Girlfriend If She Wrong You. (photo) / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Wrong Or Right by Sammy774(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Is she truly wrong or right

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Cholls(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
my brother yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
She is right!

7 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Well said! Lolz! No manners at all, she's from naira Marleys clan grin

5 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Cladez(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yeah actually she is right..
The first thing to do when starting a convo is to show courtesy talk more of engaging someone you don't know...

Well opinions may differ as some people prefer you to straight to the point (applies online only)

anyways always show courtesy.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Michelle55: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Aside the fact that he/she lacks manners, you don't address someone with abbreviated words. Short hand and lack of manners just ruined whatever help he/she hoped to get from the woman.

Even the woman, had to greet him/her properly with the right wordings. It's time we youth learn how to write in full sentences without the annoying use of abbreviations.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Enoch07: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
home training this days is scrap

4 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Openbusiness: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sammy774:
Is she truly wrong or right
The fact that you're still asking if she's TRULY right or wrong is a huge statement about your manners. Instead of you to be asking which kind of apology you should send to her. How old are u? 16 or 17

8 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Bluezy13(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
She is right.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Openbusiness: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Frederick7:
Well said! Lolz! No manners at all, she's from naira Marleys clan grin
what do you mean she's from Naira Marley clan? Is it not the OP or (whoever that boy is) that obviously lacks home training? The woman is right to have blasted him off like that

4 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Slawormir: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nonsense...na this part of the world we for dey carry greetings and respect for head...

I don't see anything wrong starting a conversation with "hey" and responding to a question by saying 'are u dewumi"
If she is not going to help or go ahead with the assist....then she can go fuckkk herself

She dey expect make the small gir abi na small boy kneel down for WhatsApp dey greet her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by CosmicPhoenix: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
that short hand stuff is an instant turn off for me when chatting,i dont know if it's laziness or something else because it will only take you few seconds to type your words in full.

Michelle55:
Aside the fact that she lacks manners, you don't address someone with abbreviated words. Short hand and lack of manners just ruined whatever help she hoped to get from the woman.

Even the woman, has to greet her properly with the right wordings. It's time we youth learn how to write in full sentences without the annoying use of abbreviations.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by CosmicPhoenix: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
your aunty recommended you to someone for assistance and you start with 'hey',too many idiots in this life.

12 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Davisemily428: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Nonsense
I want to chat you up
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Openbusiness: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enoch07:
home training this days is scrap
if they are unfortunate to not have home training (or were given home training but didn't assimilate), then they will be trained outside the hard way. If they don't train a child inside, they will train the child outside, and if they don't train the child outside, they will train the child in jail. Whichever way, the child will get trained, las las.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Michelle55: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
that short hand stuff is an instant turn off for me when chatting,i dont know if it's laziness or something else because it will only take you few seconds to type your words in full.

I so detest such, if I'm chatting with you and your next reply is kk, that signifies the end of that chat. How can a full grown adult be comfortable typing in short hand?

I attribute it to laziness though.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Michelle55: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
your aunty recommended you to someone for assistance and you start with 'hey',too many idiots in this life.
You can imagine the silly child undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Openbusiness: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:
Aside the fact that she lacks manners
How does she lack manners
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Enoch07: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
if they are unfortunate to not have home training (or were given home training but didn't assimilate), then they will be trained outside the hard way. If they don't train a child inside, they will train the child outside, and if they don't train the child outside, they will train the child in jail. Whichever way, the child will get trained, las las.
very correct 100%
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Michelle55: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
How does she lack manners
When you are chatting with someone for the first time, courtesy demands you be at your best behavior, if possible be formal. Greet and not start a conversation with hey, are you dewunmi?
That's so wrong in all levels.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Openbusiness: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:

When you are chatting with someone for the first time, courtesy demands you be at your best behavior, if possible be formal. Greet and not start a conversation with hey, are you dewunmi?
That's so wrong in all levels.
You mixed things up. It wasn't the woman that said, Hey...... are you dewunmi. It was the BOY. The woman is dewunmi. He said "Hey", she replied, hello sir/ma I don't have this number, who are you etc. The woman has courtesy, very sound etiquette and a sense of maturity. She was obviously brought up well and has good home training or has trained herself well.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by adaora17901: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Well said! Lolz! No deportment at all, she's from cedi Marleys family
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Michelle55: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
You mixed things up. It wasn't the woman that said, Hey...... are you dewunmi. It was the BOY. The woman is dewunmi. He said "Hey", she replied, hello sir/ma I don't have this number, who are you etc. The woman has courtesy, very sound etiquette and a sense of maturity. She was obviously brought up well and has good home training or has trained herself well.
I wasn't referring to the woman actually, if you had gone through my last paragraph
, you would have seen where I commended the woman for using the right wordings.

I was referring to the girl/guy who used hey
I'm sorry, if you thought I got it all mixed up.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:

I so detest such, if I'm chatting with you and your next reply is kk, that signifies the end of that chat. How can a full grown adult be comfortable typing in short hand?

some ladies do this and it repulses me.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Openbusiness: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:

I wasn't referring to the woman actually, if you had gone through my last paragraph
, you would have seen where I commended the woman for using the right wordings.

I was referring to the girl/guy who used hey
I'm sorry, if you thought I got it all mixed up.
Ok, no problem. Even though it's not gender specific, I just assumed the character is a Boy since the OP that brought the matter is a male profile and I assume it was the OP in the conversation.
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Michelle55: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
some ladies do this and it repulses me.
I can totally relate. was chatting with someone sometime ago, dude kept replying in short hand, when I couldn't hold it in any longer, I told him straight up that I hate anything that has to do with short hand and that was the last I heard from him, after he called me a perfectionist sad
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Michelle55: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok, no problem. Even though it's not gender specific, I just assumed the character is a Boy since the OP that brought the matter is a male profile and I assume it was the OP in the conversation.
Noted sir. Thank you for your understanding!
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
In Nigeria she is right especially if you are Nigerian. But not right in Europe if you are from there
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by dingbang(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:

I can totally relate. was chatting with someone sometime ago, dude kept replying in short hand, when I couldn't hold it in any longer, I told him straight up that I hate anything that has to do with short hand and that was the last I heard from him, after he called me a perfectionist sad
he should get out.. I dislike people who aren't open to correction .
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by clockwisereport: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
He/she is very wrong. His/Her manner of approach was wrong but I do not see anything bad writing in shorthand since we are not in an official setting
Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Uncle93(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
True, you sounded mannerless

1 Like

Re: Is She Wrong Or Right by Skyfornia(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:

Ladies do that a lot. The one wey dey vex me pass is 'Hmmm'...I have never come across any lady that doesn't use the BS 'Hmmm'

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You / Why She Threatning Me? / HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.