Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,242 members, 7,856,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? (812 Views)

Kate Henshaw Exposes One Of El Rufai Mansions In Abuja! / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by nykast27: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is the most laughable, comical and cynical conjecture by the whole gang of state looters which Mr. Ribadu had always and still continues to insist is hinged on this profound truth: that when you fight corruption righteously and with unrelenting will, corruption fights back with virulence and some of its famous tools are propaganda, lies, and distortion to achieve a regime of mind conditioning. However, it is also a reflection of simply how cynical Nigerians have become about the challenge of a truthful and honest desire by some to bring truthful change to our country.

Mr. Ribadu is the only senior police officer who has received three back to back commendations, the Inspector General of Police Award, on account of integrity and professionalism. He also undoubtedly ranks tops amongst senior police officers on secondment who have brought glory to the force on account of their integrity. More so, it is now common knowledge that this is the same man who rejected a N50 million bribe from a businessman and on account of that bribe, the same man had to serve time for trying to bribe a public officer.

Lastly, only few Nigerians can pretend to be ignorant of the fact that Mr. Ribadu was offered $15 million in bribes by a former state governor. This same money was paid promptly to the Central Bank of Nigeria and that bribery act, in itself, used to charge the state governor to court.
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
Are you for or against undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by Antiscam1: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
Anyway,im his supporter.But all dis might not b enough to win.D surest bet was d failed alliance of ACN/CPC,d bitter truth is dat without dat.pdp will return again.
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by nykast27: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
FOR. Absolutely!

I am glad you have a mind of your own. You know what is good but it just so happens that we have been dissapointed too many times in the past. The question now is 'do you want same of the same, or a change?' With Ribadu we know it's going to be a positive change.

Here's something I read in a guy's post here yesterday which I really like, he said VOTE ANYWAY. We know he the best of the 3 candidates but if say he won't win because he is not as popular as the other candidates, we are not helping. It is our future that matters the most.

So i say VOTE ANYWAY.
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by HamidO1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Let's keep supporting him please. The guy means well for Nigeria, integrity is a major quality to look out for in anyone seeking to lead us, PDP lacks this in totality. Say NO to PDP,
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by ladi02(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
Please change you topic if you are for

it can be misinforming to the public. .thanks!
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by HamidO1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ True talk, the only reason I came in here was because I thought beaf and co will be here saying the usual stuffs they say, Change the topic abeg.
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by daresmith: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
I believe its a way to be as neutral as possible in clearing the facts by nykast27.

Let's continue to avocate for change. Majority feel they will throw way their vote because they feel he is not as popular, I hope they saw from yesterday that the reverse is the case.

VOTE ANYWAY!
Re: Does Nuhu Ribadu Own Oil Blocks In Nigeria, Mansions In Dubai, Europe, & U.S? by Opuso: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2011
The allegation is not new. What is certain is that Ribadu is part and parcel of Nigeria´s corrupt elites.
He can only decieve those who want to be decieved.

(1) (Reply)

Amabassador Cambell On The Presidential Elections / Bakare To Jega: You Lied To Nigerians / 16 Killed In Christian Village In Northern Nigeria: Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.