Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,892 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu (16013 Views)

Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC Takes Over PDP Campaign Office In Bariga / Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by wunmi590(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Paddi paddi government

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by KunleyY19(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2020
We need Think Tanks in all sector of governance in Lagos...
Goodluck to the both candidates.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by computer0810(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:

Use your sense for once. Are they going to campaign base on they want to make Lagos to be Edo or Rivers state when Lagos is million ahead of Rivers and Edo.
Abi you think, the godfatherism propaganda in Edo will work in Lagos?
I wonder oh
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Ayo2004: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2020
All I know is APC,Lagos and Tinubu are synonyms smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by man19king(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2020
PDP will win again
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Nigerians will never understand this thing called democracy until it's too late

Just look at all these fools, so joyful and eager to have their money stolen by Tinubu and his friends
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Afamed: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Angleton:
Nigerians will never understand this thing called democracy until it's too late

Just look at all these fools, so joyful and eager to have their money stolen by Tinubu and his friends
And Wike, your new angel in Reverse state is saving your money with thousands of investment in his state.
Tinubu is not why you are unfortunately in life

4 Likes

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Harkinloyhe19(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Picture quality is brighter and clearer than the future they promised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by tamdun: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
If at all PDP will win any position in Lagos,I don't think its now...Their baba otumokpo still hold dem strong.Na em oil well be dat.E no go use am play for now.
After 2023,that is when we shall witness his desolation.
Until u can provide a state better than Lagos, pdp will never win
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:

And Wike, your new angel in Reverse state is saving your money with thousands of investment in his state.
Tinubu is not why you are unfortunately in life

I wasn't talking to you, slave. Neither did I even refer to Wike in my earlier comment, but then you're obviously a brain-dead zombie.

The fact your father birthed you into poverty thus condemning you to a lifetime of bootlicking is not my fault at all.

Both you and your entire family are the unfortunate ones, not me.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by newdetailsoper: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

I know you people doubt alot but you need to read this and let me know if it makes sense. Its just for 24hrs.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144058/offer-24hrs-dont-doubt
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by JAMO84: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
If at all PDP will win any position in Lagos,I don't think its now...Their baba otumokpo still hold dem strong.Na em oil well be dat.E no go use am play for now.
After 2023,that is when we shall witness his desolation.
After 2023, you still shift ham go 2078
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by colorsofrainbow: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
JAMO84:
After 2023, you still shift ham go 2078
I don't know for your location but here,it's to hot to keep crying grin grin
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by PenSniper: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Is it true Wike, Obaseki and other PDP governors are coming to campaign for the PDP candidate?

Yes
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by don4real18(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Why is abiru wasting his money for campaign, the moment he was chosen, he have become the senator representing my senatorial district, no opposition, he should use his money to feed IDP from the poverty capital of the south
Are you voting for him?
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by don4real18(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2020
olaboy33:
Glamorous campaign

You can't but envy the love progressive Lagosians have for Action Congress and BAT.

A career man no one know before is being given this much love.

We trust BAT to give us a performer.
Like Obasa?
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by valuedammy(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2020
If you know how wealthy this Man his, you will wonder why he has decided to join Nigeria Politics considering also his present position in Polaris bank .
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by RoseyJ: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lemme relax nd wait for what my political APC friend will say about this. my small bubu
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by asamwababy: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
If they ask this man where he lives now,man will be mentioning Ikoyi,Vi or Lekki.

Meanwhile,he has no deep clue of what the people in that constituent lack and want.

Las las we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by zanshi: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
valuedammy:
If you know how wealthy this Man his, you will wonder why he has decided to join Nigeria Politics considering also his present position in Polaris bank .

Please tell us?
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by zanshi: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
I think the PDP guy deserves it.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by bash8936: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
One thing I noticed about Lagos election is that pdp candidate no Dey bother campaign.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by xangerar: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
That may be the last he would be in Ikorodu until another election.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by F117nighthawk: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
See them, bunch of jokers, ikorodu area is full of very miserable bad roads, the roads here had been totally neglected by APC, no visible presence of the party here ikorodu since Fashola left government in 2011 ambode did nothing here for 4 good years, and this present government too till now, yet some mumu people go still they support them,
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Yebosola(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
yanabasee:
This campaign is nonsense....

We know that, the only person that will win the bye-election is Tinubu's candidate..

Stop wasting our time....

Tinubu is Lagos and Lagos is Tinubu....

When is Wike coming?We are coming to dislodge Lagos from Tinubu. Awon Alawadas
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Born2Breed(f): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Despite voting your acclaimed progressives, ikorodu roads are worst than shithole.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Amotekun777: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Foolish pple! angry
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu by Imefonukoenin11: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Deep Divisions Over Nigerian Child Bride On Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.