Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} (6408 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / The Man Behind Big Brother Voice Finally Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by wearsandtrends1: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Keneth Okolie, the nollywood actor is the Man Behind Big Brother Voice.
Last years big Brother was Andre blaze,the Oap,Kate Henshaws younger brother.But he was enmeshed in a scandal with a lady last
year so multichoice dropped him.
See gobes Big brother was Ejike Ibedilo,also a nollywood actor. it seems The organizers use OAP'S and
Actors as big brother, cos they have that deep and commanding
voice.Blaze's voice isnt that deep, but he is good.Ejikes voice
is the deepest

I WILL NEVER DISCLOSE MY SOURCE *In Kemi Olunloyo's voice cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by xaliujokes(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nice. Send ur articles let Me feature it on Tropics.ng

1 Like

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by Kobicove(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
We need hard evidence
Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by ashybabs(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kobicove:
We need hard evidence
put a face to the voice

3 Likes

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by punisha: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
I totally disagree.
That voice can only belong to oshiomole.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by Chino4NAUTH: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Keneth Okolie, the nollywood actor is the Man Behind Big Brother Voice.
Last years big Brother was Andre blaze,the Oap,Kate Henshaws younger brother.But he was enmeshed in a scandal with a lady last
year so multichoice dropped him.
See gobes Big brother was Ejike Ibedilo,also a nollywood actor. it seems The organizers use OAP'S and
Actors as big brother, cos they have that deep and commanding
voice.Blaze's voice isnt that deep, but he is good.Ejikes voice
is the deepest

I WILL NEVER DISCLOSE MY SOURCE *In Kemi Olunloyo's voice cheesy
If you're wise you will know voice doesn't matter.. There is already voice modifier

3 Likes

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by Cholls(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by Nbotee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

If you're wise you will know voice doesn't matter.. There is already voice modifier

Na where some of dem no dey reason... Why look for someone with a deep voice wen dey can sign someone on a long contract and use a modifier to hide d real voice.. If Ebuka can anchor the show for dis long, den it is obviously the same person who's Big broda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by wearsandtrends1: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nbotee:

Na where some of dem no dey reason... Why look for someone with a deep voice wen dey can sign someone on a long contract and use a modifier to hide d real voice.. If Ebuka can anchor the show for dis long, den it is obviously the same person who's Big broda
dis big brother and the last are totally different

1 Like

Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by Tunde835(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ur using Opera Mini On J2ME loader
Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by Vyzz: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
cool
Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by munezo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ejike Ibedilo is the best of them all.
Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by dayo8080(m): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Truly big brother to the participants. grin
Re: Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
From reliable sources I discovered it was Mr. Spell. OP is busy spreading fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex. / 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.