Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My co worker is looking for my trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My co worker is looking for my trouble (4146 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Ketchup sauce recipe?
Lalasticlala, Dominique,RoyalBoy
fp pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Ps- I seized the phone given to her because she uses it to make midnight call to a boy hence the origin of the issue.
Simply tell your parents about this, they should be able to talk better to her.

And one more VERY IMPORTANT advice from us to you : NEVER EVER lay your hands , NEVER EVER BEAT HER AGAIN PLEASE.
There are many ways to discipline someone without beatings.
She may slump unexpectedly or hit her head at the edge of a table in one attempt of her running away from your beatings.
(Devil does foolish and evil things you know!)

And you don't wanna go to jail for murder aight?
Think about this kid bro.

KingsDisease:
Thanks, thought about this
It's what I am trying to avoid
Good you have that in mind already.
It will end well for y'all.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Hambivert: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Sparogatively, I have one question for you before I give you my suggestion.

Have you ever called anyone SIMP on Nairaland or offline in your lifetime?

6 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355766:

Simply tell your parents about this, they should be able to talk better to her.

And one more VERY IMPORTANT advice from us to you : NEVER EVER lay your hands , NEVER EVER BEAT HER AGAIN PLEASE.
There are many ways to discipline someone without beatings.
She may slump unexpectedly or hit her head at the edge of a table and in one attempt of her running away from your beatings.
(Devil does foolish and evil things you know!)

And you don't wanna go to jail for murder aight?
Think about this kid bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, I have one question for you before I give you my suggestion.

Have you ever called anyone SIMP on Nairaland or offline in your lifetime?
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Call it a truce. Buy her a gift, call her and counsel her but firmly. Intimate her on the risks of her actions.

Lastly I dont know why you want her respect, respect doesnt feed anybody, as long as she does what is assigned to her. Respect is overrated. If she still fails to respect you, ignore it since that is the only way she wields power over you. Deny it to her

12 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Are you sure you never make any advance to her? tongue check your closet and be honest with us shocked

KingsDisease:
Na me Bleep up
Too much familiarity.... though it's my nature to be free and playful with people around me

15 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Righteousness89(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2020
You don't need to Garner Her Respect!
You Just need to Ensure she does what is Right!

Also Ensure you do what is Right! Because what she sees you do will Speak louder..
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by michlins(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2020
And who're you in the house to order her around?

Just because she's your parents house help no make her your slave. Biko back up

2 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2020
!
espionagesavvy:
Call it a truce. Buy her a gift, call her and counsel her but firmly. Intimate her on the risks of her actions.

Lastly I dont know why you want her respect, respect doesnt feed anybody, as long as she does what is assigned to her. Respect is overrated. If she still fails to respect you, ignore it since that is the only way she wields power over you. Deny it to her
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2020
Na where I Bleep up
madridguy:
Are you sure you never make any advance to her? tongue check your closet and be honest with us shocked

3 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2020
gs
michlins:
And who're you in the house to order her around?

Just because she's your parents house help no make her your slave. Biko back up
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by illicit(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Is it just u or anyone in the house

If it's just u, then there is an unsolved issue between two of u.

Maybe u don follow her play some yeye play wink
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Good you have that in mind already.
It will end well for y'all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:

KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by michlins(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Hmmm...you serious? Did you read where I said it might affect my relationship with my youngersiblings
those claims are without proof. How does what she does affect your relationship with your younger ones

modified

In a house filled with people, it's just you that the girl picked out to disrespect. She left the younger ones to pick you the eldest. Bros you're not telling us the whole story. When your story complete, let us know

1 Like

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2020
They are observant of what is going on.. children are smart and they will follow her and act the same way subconsciously if you don't know.... I know what I'm saying
michlins:
those claims are without proof. How does what she does affect your relationship with your younger ones
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2020
michlins:

modified

In a house filled with people, it's just you that the girl picked out to disrespect. She left the younger ones to pick you the eldest. Bros you're not telling us the whole story. When your story complete, let us know
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by thesicilian: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Respect is earned, not demanded.

3 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Bro grin grin grin you go dey manage any disrespect you're getting from her till she finally matured or you leave your parent roof.

KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up

1 Like

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by michlins(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
They are observant of what is going on.. children are smart and they will follow her and act the same way subconsciously if you don't know.... I know what I'm saying
and how old are you boss. The arrogance level you exhibit and the way you feel she should be subordinate to you shows you should be the biggest worry your younger ones should be worried about.

Your parents should be the ones complaining not you

1 Like

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Skyfornia(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2020
After showing her your small d!CK or pressing her bress...you think she will respect you again?

7 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2020
How do I overturn this
madridguy:
Bro grin grin grin you go dey manage any disrespect you're getting from her till she finally matured or you leave your parent roof.

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by dingbang(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2020
You started touching her bombom... Sex starved nigga.

2 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Just be yourself, try to always stay on your lane and with time you go earn your respect again.

KingsDisease:
How do I overturn this
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Danzakidakura(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2020
I can swear that you have touch her breast before and possibly wanted to DO and she refused. Then at that point you have sold that respect she once gave you. Now you want it back. Solutions: avoid sending or discussing anything with her for now, always maintain your own lane. Possible leave the house for sometimes. Don't be surprise your mum or Dad will be suspecting you if you are over reacting to the girl. Give her phone back to her.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by akinloye19995: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2020
After showing her your size d!CK or pressing her members...you think she will respect you again?
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
I'm not the power drunk type...as I said earlier,I am the free type.....but this one is total disregard... not even disrespect...she dares me...Kai....I don Bleep up?!!

I assume you as are older than her hence the demand for respect, but something that comes with maturity is restraint, restraint not to deal with every situation squarely and high handedly, restraint that forbids the the use of ones whole strength in dealing with one not matured. Be calm, it is not worth stressing yourself over the bad behavior of a young girl. With time she would recognize your maturity and restraint and respect would follow. Do not kill a butterfly with cannonball. Ignore her insolence

2 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Uyi168: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:

Most likely the case.. grin

1 Like

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Uyi168: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up
I talk am..
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Nicklaus619(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Oop no matter what u do in this life, always be nice and friendly with two people, men in uniform and your housemaid

These two have one thing in common, they could easily kill you as your live mostly in their hands pun intended.

If she notice that u don't like her, she may decide to cook your food specially and spice it with her menstruation blood, because she feels you hate her and that's her taking her own pound of flesh.

She may decide to go trace all your original certificate and set them ablaze in your absent just to get back to you, housemaids ain't to be treated like slave bro, just like one of the poster said up there, call a truce, buy her a gift and ya both start all over again, you don't have to beat her or stop her from calling who so ever she wants, that's a very wrong approach. Counseling goes a long way

While I was still with my parents, you could hardly differentiate our housemaid from my siblings because we don't treat her anyless, we eat on same table and goes to same school with my younger siblings, she was an opharn and my parents decided to make her their responsibility, guess what, she is in her finals in the university curtsey my parents, she is like a kid sibling to me too cause most times I don't even remember we ain't related
Button line, be nice to your housemaid, don't treat her any less, if she misbehaves, sit her down and counsel her, shes human too. cool

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. / My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks / He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.