Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Cheap Sex. Why Legs Open On The Go In 9ja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheap Sex. Why Legs Open On The Go In 9ja (626 Views)

Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women / Where To Buy Cheap Sex Dolls In Nigeria / My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Sex. Why Legs Open On The Go In 9ja by Curious345: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
I am a Nigerian.
I love my naija, although we are all waiting for the long promised restructuring.

But I am scared .yes really scared.
These days I am reluctant to speak or enter a conversation with Nigerian ladies.
To start a discussion with them scared me.
Not like am proud or egocentric. No no.
Just that am tired of the outcome.
It's predictable.

I shudder at the rate ladies spread their legs these days under the "slightest provocation".

Well not that am rich or handsome or powerful.
But conversations with the ladies these days quickly degenerate into sex .
well it's not good even though it's good.

Why would I meet you in a party, wedding , vigil, seminar, church, bus, plane, bank, mortuary, police station and the next thing is that you're giving me sweets in the middle?
Huhn.
How come sex became this cheap, with legs opening wide "everywhere you go?"

When durex condoms came out with a 12yrs research analytics , depicting Nigeria women as the most sexually active worldwide and our married women the most played, I thought they lied. (I was naiive).

Now I know it's true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute White Girl Wants To Taste A Black Guy / Olosho Are Cleaner Than Regular Girls (reasons) / My Biggest Regret In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.