Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

This Country Is Absolutely Useless! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Country Is Absolutely Useless! (338 Views)

People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
This Nigeria is the most useless country I've ever seen in my life! Nothing can ever work here. Something that is so easy for other people to do in other countries is so difficult for this useless apes. Just yesterday I went out to try and get my National ID card. When I got there, I asked one employee there of the required information i would need to fill out the bio-data for the card. The guy was ignoring for no reason. Very arrogant looking guy with red eyes and dirty black skin! Like they forced the idiot to work for them. I skipped the guy, asked another normal human being. The guy responded well, said I would need my BVN and some other details. After all that, I got all the details needed withing a minute. I still had to wait a bit cus of the slight queue. After some minutes It finally got to my turn. I sat down and waited for the guy there to start the oral review. This guy was also very arrogant like the former. He was just looking at me anyhow before he started asking me the questions. I was so perplexed! I just ignored the guy and followed with the questions. You wouldn't believe that, with all the questions he asked me, most where not the ones the other employee told me about. I just smh. Got up and left that place immediately! These people are insane! They don't even know their jobs. They'll all be doing like someone forced them to work where they're working! All of them want to be the boss and order people around! Something that would have been so easy, is so difficult here! Hmmmm. Africa is doomed!

3 Likes

Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Africa is NOT domed!
Nigeria is not useless
Bad eggs dey but don't conclude
Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
The only working sector is private..hand dis id stuff to a private hand.u will get it just like the ATM cards.same day.

2 Likes

Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria is not useless, but our usefulness no plenty, but check Ziggy and be useful in bed with us
Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by damis28crown(f): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
hmmmmmnmnmmmmmm the matter tire everybody
Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
My broda those people u encountered dey mental, they get skolo for head, they are not normal, my Aunt will say in our language did they "eat shit" as breakfast before showing up for work to attend to u.

My u sef nor try, u for mend those guys into default setting, with one korect backhand
Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by Jerkbaba: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
donbachi:
The only working sector is private..hand dis id stuff to a private hand.u will get it just like the ATM cards.same day.
but more money would be involved! Not everyone can afford that.
Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by espn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yes very plus the government and citizens we are all useless...
Re: This Country Is Absolutely Useless! by donbachi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
but more money would be involved! Not everyone can afford that.
and u think they have not looted times 3 of dat.which the private firm will use one time.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Must Watch : Best Of Low Budget OBO (davido Mimic) / ul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.