Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? (7017 Views)

What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by HomerTimpson: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
mamagee3:
Woman sees you coming and hurriedly bends over the other way.
going by your posts i think you are hallucinogenic,GO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST MAM
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by JIMMY1393: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
falcon01:
once again, your dedication on st*pidity is exceptional. more than 5 years you've been posting st*pid topics on NL and you ain't even tired. Even Airforce 1 takes a break. I respect your persistence.

lmfao
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by JIMMY1393: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
adaora17901:
:
Whatcha mean?
To man, she is in hate. To person, she committed secrecy attrocity.

your English is an atrocity
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by olamide0147: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
y'all spilling trash here should tried understands her, all she needs is listening hear and lil bit of love to shows that someone do cares and listen to her. Hey mamagee you cool and you can always hit me up whenever you needs someone to talk to because we can only appreciates and values now when alive not after death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by JIMMY1393: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
olamide0147:
y'all spilling trash here should tried understands her, all she needs is listening hear and lil bit of love to shows that someone do cares and listen to her. Hey mamagee you cool and you can always hit me up whenever you needs someone to talk to because we can only appreciates and values now when alive not after death.
''

SIMP
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by olamide0147: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
JIMMY1393:
''

SIMP
lol do you even know the meaning of simp?
hey I've victim of child abuse and fought depression for several years, clueless nigga that scar ain't easy to heal so I understands all her rants, she turns here and make posts instead of letting out her anger or frustration on other.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by sylve11: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
Na wa.

na wa............... grin cool
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by sylve11: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
LedRock:
Mama_gee, Zzorrrr, casali.nda na the same stupidity dem get. Person go just open an account to be a stupid famous moniker.

grin grin cool
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by olamide0147: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
JIMMY1393:
''

SIMP
you are the SIMP here because as a grown man you supposed to be able to understand people in struggles and try you best to be positive in your own little way because a single word can make change for better or worst, most suicide victims wouldn't have committed the act if they got the help and positive words they needed....but y'all want say shits just to sounds wise ir matured but it all wrong, y'all just a bunch of assholes

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by TheCork(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
I don't understand your post

Kaiiiiii.. Zzor ..u bend, definitely sliding my 12inch kondo inside (no oofense) cheesy
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by JIMMY1393: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
olamide0147:

you are the SIMP here because as a grown man you supposed to be able to understand people in struggles and try you best to be positive in your own little way because a single word can make change for better or worst, most suicide victims wouldn't have committed the act if they got the help and positive words they needed....but y'all want say shits just to sounds wise ir matured but it all wrong, y'all just a bunch of assholes

na wa oh...it was a small joke and you went AWOL on me...oya na lets get serious here...if you had sense like anybody else you would know this woman is just a troll, I'm sorry you were a victim of child abuse but dont foreshadow all your problems onto others. See the type of question she's even asking, like seriously is that meant to be a question that's meant to be taken seriously? and if she's being serious then its a case of mental health issues evident from all her past posts. I know a troll when I see one likewise someone with mental health or other issues, but if you believe she needs help then be my guest
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by ATTITUDE2: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm confused af.
airdrop update!
earn 1YFIC token worth $300
All you need to do is to input your rthe address on the link below.

https://yfic.money/giveaway/yfic/?share=40753
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by dukeprince50: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
JIMMY1393:
''
SIMP
pls don't use words that are bigger than u
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by JIMMY1393: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
pls don't use words that are bigger than u

im not short like you
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by dukeprince50: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
JIMMY1393:

im not short like you
I know u are shorter but that's not what I meant.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by purples25(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
olamide0147:

Thanks for being nice to her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by AvsGot007(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Could mean many things

Basically she felt your presence

But seriously you need to stop paying attention to what you think people are saying about you.

It's not about you most times.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by olamide0147: 12:13am On Sep 30, 2020
purples25:

Thanks for being nice to her.
you welcome ma'am, women are fragile but it takes a real guy to understand, though lots of crazy ass ladies out there but no matter what the good ladies deserves some respect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by JIMMY1393: 12:50am On Sep 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
I know u are shorter but that's not what I meant.
I thought you were one of the few sane people here till you quoted me, brainless tout
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by dukeprince50: 5:10am On Sep 30, 2020
JIMMY1393:

I thought you were one of the few sane people here till you quoted me, brainless tout
This is NL, sanity is not needed here
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
what is?
is this?
should this?
abeg I no fit talk jare, we don't understand your question but some of us know you are trying to say something, say anything you like, you are entitled to your rights, no need to insult her.

south south region
(drops mic)

(1) (2) (Reply)

If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / Help Me On Sex And Premature Ejaculation, Its Making Me Sad / All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.