Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,246 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? (537 Views)

What Was Obasanjo's Nationality Before Nigeria Supposedly Gained Independence / Was Obasanjo Fathered By Police Officer Onyejekwe? A Myth Buster In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by dahmie2013: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2020
I really felt sad yesterday while passing through Ota. The roads around the area are so deplorable. Look at Lagos-Abeokuta express way, the same thing. The irony is that we had a president from Ogun state, yet the roads in his state is an eyesore.
Now juxtapose this with the North. Most of the roads in Atiku's state, Adamawa, are good. I even heard most of the roads in the North are good and they even have better electricity than we southerners. But their contribution to Nigeria's GDP is the lowest, yet they are benefiting the most from our labour.

Why was Obasanjo so mean?

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by Toosure70: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Because he was a Nigeria's president not Ogun state president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by Oksman(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Toosure70:

Sure!
Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by onward4life(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2020
dahmie2013:
I really felt sad yesterday while passing through Ota. The roads around the area are so deplorable. Look at Lagos-Abeokuta express way, the same thing. The irony is that we had a president from Ogun state, yet the roads in his state is an eyesore.
Now juxtapose this with the North. Most of the roads in Atiku's state, Adamawa, are good. I even heard most of the roads in the North are good and they even have better electricity than we southerners. But their contribution to Nigeria's GDP is the lowest, yet they are benefiting the most from our labour.

It's like Yu past dat road 8years ago

Road that was taken care of

By apc lead govt.

It's like Yu re jealous of us
Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by Marine54(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Toosure70:
cause he was'nt nepotic type !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by Jostoman: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2020
Because he was voted as Nigeria president not as Southwest president.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by Lisaint(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Not only Obj

Even Goodluck!

Southerns don’t use their influence to develop their region!

Unlike northerners

Once they are lucky to be anywhere they will use that medium to drag their people up!!!

Another thing i see is

Those northerners no send you
If you dey high place and u no help them

Them fit stone u if you travel to your state and constituency!!!!

Unlike southern

We rather hail and worship them
We don’t even mind
Removing our clothes for them to drive on it

1 Like

Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
onward4life:

It's like Yu past dat road 8years ago
Road that was taken care of
By apc lead govt.

It's like Yu re jealous of us
If you mean Ota Road? You lie
Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by onward4life(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chapman801:

If you mean Ota Road? You lie

Dictionary acerbic first
Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
onward4life:

Dictionary acerbic first
Oga do I sound bitter? No be Lusada Ota road don chop abi u want make I show you
Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by dahmie2013: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lisaint:
Not only Obj

Even Goodluck!

Southerns don’t use their influence to develop their region!

Unlike northerners

Once they are lucky to be anywhere they will use that medium to drag their people up!!!

Another thing i see is

Those northerners no send you
If you dey high place and u no help them

Them fit stone u if you travel to your state and constituency!!!!

Unlike southern

We rather hail and worship them
We don’t even mind
Removing our clothes for them to drive on it

Very true.
Re: Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? by naija4life247: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
dahmie2013:

What do you expect from someone who sleeps with his biological daughters and his sons' wives?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Group, Cameroon's Ambazonia Collaborate for Separatist Agitations / VOTE: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Leader Since 1960? / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.