Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] (5269 Views)

I Think I Have To Destroy All My Properties And Become Mad Permanently / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / EXPOSING Myself For The Public To See How BIG IT IS - To Be Deleted [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Eyaah. My haters are being entertained and they are angry at the same time. It's not my fault that you're addicted to me and can't snap out of the trance. My job is to exploit your time and keep you hooked with more fun and drama.

These haters made me popular and made me rich, but at the end, they get forgotten while iLegend gets remembered. What a beautiful power I hold.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by FahBuLous: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Three girls are here cooking, eating, and watching TV. They are just my friends and we are recording a video on how to cook. Every encounter I have, I love turning it to money. So, for my hater, if you want a reply from me, pay.

Advice

If you want to make money, make sure you own a professional camera, a laptop with a good processor, and a good phone with a good RAM.

These three things will make you millions, if not billions, as long as you know how to use them to cash out. Think and grow wealthy.

There are too many opportunities out there and with those three gadgets and your brain, you can never lack money. So, save your ass off and buy them as fast as you can. Stop wasting your money on gambling or paying próstitutes for sex — there are better things to do with your money.

how do i make moni if i have those stuff u mentioned above.. Ah de willing to learn

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
As I was having fun, I made £30.00 which is 15k. This is why I said you should use your time wisely — don't waste it in abusing me; I have got my life sorted out already.

cheesy
Ilegendd Pepper us, we are ur yoruba stew.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by chybuzky(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Eyaah. My haters are being entertained and they are angry at the same time. It's not my fault that you're addicted to me and can't snap out of the trance. My job is to exploit your time and keep you hooked with more fun and drama.

These haters made me popular and made me rich, but at the end, they get forgotten while iLegend gets remembered. What is a beautiful power I hold.

Nice one oga but when you go commot clothe so we go no say the real madness don show ?
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Tony142: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Lol. I'm worse than Bobrisky.

grin
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
YungBlacMale,

Hahaha. The Yoruba stew made me laugh hard.

The amount of pepper wey I put for the fish wey I cook now e, to eat am dey fear me. I'm not only peppering them, but enjoying the pepper in their eyes. #I'mSoWicked like my governor Wiké.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
YungBlacMale,

Hahaha. The Yoruba stew made me laugh hard.

The amount of pepper wey I put for the fish wey I cook now e, to eat am dey fear me. I'm not only peppering them, but enjoying the pepper in their eyes. #I'mSoWicked like my governor Wiké.

grin
U still de pepper us more..

No worry for the pepper wey de ur fish, ur haters go soon begin cry. Use their tears wash am down cheesy
I hear say tears of haters de refresh bodygrin
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chybuzky

I don commot clothes taya na (see one below) but some men with potbellies got jealous of the 6 packs, so I decided not to torment them before they commit suicide out of hate and depression. They felt I was oppressing them, but my intention wasn't to oppress anyone, but to motivate them to hit the gym.

You know, most Nigerians are lazy, so I use the "show off" technique to get them infuriated so they can take it as a challenge to take action and improve themselves. They don't know all I do is indirectly for their sakes. When I deactivate my account on Nairaland (soon) is when they'll say they miss me, but now I'm still around, they don't see the value.

Nigerians get jealous and angry easily, so I keep things on the low to avoid inducing depression on my haters. I still love them even though I love to torment them. Without them, I wouldn't be popular on Nairaland and I would probably be broke by now. So, I still love them no matter what. I'm a man of gratitude.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ilegendd da cruisemaster.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by chybuzky(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Chybuzky

I don commot clothes Taya na (see one below) but some men with potbellies got jealous of the 6 packs, so I decided not to torment them before they commit suicide out of hate and depression. They felt like I was oppressing them, but my intention wasn't to oppress anyone, but to motivate them to hit the gym.

You know, most Nigerians are lazy, so I use the "show off" technique to get them infuriated so they can take it as a challenge to action and improve themselves. They don't know all I do is indirectly for their sakes.

Nigerians get jealous and angry easily, so I keep things on the low to avoid inducing depression on my haters. I still love them even though I love to torment them. Without them, I wouldn't be popular on Nairaland and I would probably be broke by now. So, I still love them no matter what. I'm a man of gratitude.

Hahahaaaahahahh

I like your way u be real G. Pepper them all ILegend

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by prince2pac(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
aluyapreston:
you look like j.cole
Which Cole

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Galactico4ever

You know na, I love engaging my haters cuz las las I'm just catching cruise while they are catching feelings and emotions.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
U neva mad
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Confession. Those pictures above is from an in-house comedy skit I did today about Laycon's victory. You go laugh taya. Oh, I'm into comedy, but don't take it seriously — just for fun.

Though, I have a book on how to develop a sense of humor. It's written for men to help them stop being boring in life and in their relationships. A must read if you want to be ahead and make anyone woman laugh.

The book is 10k, but you'll get it for just 7k.

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Finally, I kinda look like Black Jesus and I'm here to save you guys from financial depression and relationship issues while putting a smile on your face. I have the solution you need. Though, it's not free.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Finally, I kinda look like Black Jesus and I'm here to save you guys from financial depression and relationship issues while putting a smile on your face. I have the solution you need. Though, it's not free.
iLegendd's salvation is free, but you need to buy his Bible.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Dreamliner787(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
I Have Finally Become Mad [Picture]

Naturally, I'm insane, but have decided to upgrade to madness. A lady came to my house this morning and I decided to use her wig to take one or two selfies.

I'm about running to the street to show the world my madness. Should I do it?

Pictures to be deleted soon.

Warning: I don't create posts to please fans or haters. So, just enjoy or ignore whatever I post. I owe no one and never will owe anyone. #Smile.

But guy, I have been observing you for a while now, I think you are being to full of yourself.. please humble yourself and stop feeling too proud okay.. Thank you.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm about to create a thread that will change your life. My fans should get ready. It's not all about fun — there is time for wisdom.

Stay tuned.
Those pictures cracked me up!

Waiting for the post though...
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by LikeAking: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na bleaching cream dey remaain.

contact me for original bleaching cream.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oh, I forgot to take down the pictures. I'll do that in few hours.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Three girls are here cooking, eating, and watching TV. They are just my friends and we are recording a video on how to cook. Every encounter I have, I love turning it to money. So, for my hater, if you want a reply from me, pay.

Advice

If you want to make money, make sure you own a professional camera, a laptop with a good processor, and a good phone with a good RAM.

These three things will make you millions, if not billions, as long as you know how to use them to cash out. Think and grow wealthy.

There are too many opportunities out there and with those three gadgets and your brain, you can never lack money. So, save your ass off and buy them as fast as you can. Stop wasting your money on gambling or paying próstitutes for sex — there are better things to do with your money.

hello bro. ... I have d other 2... Except fr the camera which I can purchas... But Hw will I man the money
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nice compliment @Aluyapreston. But point of correction, iLegend looks like Joe Cléf and nobody else.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by theophilusj31(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
mtcheeew another attention seeking,low self esteem, Nigerian lazy youth
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Aminusodiq, I have threads on that, but since I have 600k+ threads, I can't dig them out easily and I don't have the zeal to talk about it anymore other than tell people to use Google and YouTube.

Also, I charge money now to talk about anything business or how to make money, but workload had made me to discard all paid and free mentorship.

This gives me the kind of free time and have always craved. Sorry about that — just use Google and YouTube for more info.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by franklingud(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Gay fvck
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by folarr(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd,
Where do you publish your books? And from what I understand, on google play books, you have to pay to publish your books.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
People use Amazon mainly. If they want to publish in more stores like Apple, Amazon, Google, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, etc. simultaneously, then they use publishdrive.com or draf2digital.com.

I use all of them and they are all great. Which is the best? The answer is Amazon. To me, all of them always favor me.

The above is the highest I can talk about on this topic. I don't even entertain questions on publishing anymore, but I just have to answer it.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Aminusodiq, I have threads on that, but since I have 600k+ threads, I can't dig them out easily and I don't have the zeal to talk about it anymore other than tell people to use Google and YouTube.

Also, I charge money now to talk about anything business or how to make money, but workload had made me to discard all paid and free mentorship.

This gives me the kind of free time and have always craved. Sorry about that — just use Google and YouTube for more info.
thanks for ur response.. Can I have some search tags to ease my surfing in the quest for lucrative knowledge?

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by tarantino1: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
I used Google cache to view the pictures.
The person who say e be like jcole na mad clown grin
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Sirjay001: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Valwezzy: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2020
tarantino1:
I used Google cache to view the pictures.
The person who say e be like jcole na mad clown grin

How did you do that, please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm The Most Handsome Guy On nairaland. Check My Profile / What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) / My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.