Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! (4018 Views)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by SavageResponse(m): 4:07am On Sep 29, 2020
PureGoldh:
Those 17,000 subscribers that you saw there are bots not human

Sorry but na 1 chance you enter

Make Una dey wise up fam....there is no free food in FreeTown.

These gullible people will never listen to warnings!
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by femi4: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2020
10k to 30k....Awuf kill you there, no apology dear
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2020
So by now,
Someone still doesn't know about *Binomo* scammers...
And you've been living in this country..☹️
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by duduade: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Accessfree:
So yesterday I was introduced to an online investment scheme on Telegram by one Mrs Adebayo Grace, she claims the company's name is BINOMO TRADE INVESTMENT. she said I can invest 10k and in return get 30k , I started the process of registration immediately, I paid 10k to an account she sent me (see the screenshot below) after paying the money to account she confirmed it and sent a number to me to call saying That's the company's creditor, I called he also confirmed my payment and said I should call him in next 5min , when I called him he said he couldn't send the money to me that he's trying it but the money is bouncing back, he said what is reading on his system is that I'm supposed to be credited 150k instead of my initial 30k( at this point I know I have been scammed) so he said I needed to send an additional amount of 40k to get the 150k, so I but initially you guys said 10k is 30k why 150k now ? He started saying stories, so told him I don't need their money again I need refund of my money, then he said I have to pay refund fee which is 15k, how can I pay 15k to get 10k? I then contacted the woman (Adebayo Grace) and told her what he creditor said,all she said was I need to do everything the guy said to get my money.

That was hw I was scammed o
Please is there anything I can do to get my money back?
If there's nothing, no problem, but I'll need the mods to push this to the front page so that others should not be scammed too.
They have about 17,000 people in their group page.
Myd44
Lasticlala
Below are screenshots of my transaction with her.
This is her phone number=09055501572
This is the creditor's phone number=08100209390 Sam okele

Real Odeee

That's what you are

At your age

Thiefff

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Cyoung4real(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Omo, some people mumu no be small,ooo. The worst part be say he for still pay that 40k if h has such amount or if they told him to pay 20k and he has 20k. The mumu just opened himself for drilling with that statement "Where do I get such amount from" which the scammer will now say "Okay, how much do you have lets see what we can do about it" and he talk then them go tell am to wire the money and he mumishly do am. Hope you have learnt your lessons shaa sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by jojothegreat(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2020
You paid 10k for a lesson well learnt. undecided
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Amandabrakes(f): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Sorry for your loss. Lesson learnt
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by BinomoOfficial: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
SPOLO:
You dey make me vex.

How can u be scammed by Binomo investment that everyone knows its a scam.....it had been circulating over social media since last year.

Kaii u fvcked up

Hello! Please understand that Binomo investment is not the same as Binomo, we do not have agent. Unfortunately, there are people who uses our brand name for bad purposes. We urge everyone to remain vigilant and not to make any transaction with them. Best regards.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by SPOLO(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
BinomoOfficial:

Hello! Please understand that Binomo investment is not the same as Binomo, we do not have agent. Unfortunately, there are people who uses our brand name for bad purposes. We urge everyone to remain vigilant and not to make any transaction with them. Best regards.
and You registered few months ago.

Iffa nod u eh

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Kaluoko: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
U are very greedy.pay up then get ur money back
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Lightangel65: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
YungBlacMale:
OP na n looseguard...

Anything invest and earn blah blah blah is scam to me..
Like, i'll send you money and in return u'll send X3 of it to me grin
Why not go to ur village and help ur kinsmen since u re a money doubler cheesy

An animal wanted to scam me on the 26th, don't even know where he/she got my contact from

I got this same message today
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by YungBlacMale: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

I got this same message today

If u like, reply them cheesy

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. / Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her / Prostitution Is A Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.