Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? (3146 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) / I Hate Girls That Lie / Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by smartsoft(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2006
I'm Just wondering ooo why do girls like guys who lies.. to them for a date.. i'm just curious.. even though when the guy is kinda speaking the truth to them.. most gurls do this and not every gurls..

Now is it good to pretend and lie and ask a girl out or is it a crime to speak the truth..
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by hotangel2(f): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2006
have you heard the saying? "girls like bad boys"?

Most girl would appreciate it if a guy tells them that he has been in dentention 5 times... more than when the guy says he's been to math camp 5 times.

I personally hate liars! So i guess im amongst the girl that don't buy lies. Although i lie sometimes. embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by smartsoft(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2006
hey i didn't say i don't lie, cos i'm not use to it.. i tell you exactly what things are and how i feel about you.. not bitten around the bush like a snake, but not when it comes to the matter of heart to heart.. don't think lie should come in..  yah i have seen girls like that.. You know when you want to get a lady for a date or lets say u want to speak to her for the first time on the phone or physically, you know first impression matters.. the way he talks and some stuff like that, that Will tell you if this girl or guy is kind of real and saying the truth.. not at the end of day.. you end up, breaking someone's heart.. that really sucks...
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by Ama(f): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2006
Perhaps they can't face up to the truth. I always imagine the worst so I often like guys to be honest with me even if it hurts. What you see is what you get with me and I also expect that of any guy that I entertain.

I go out of my way to make sure that they actually feel comfortable with telling me the truth and even though it hurts (and yes it fucking hurts) it works everytime!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2006
i dont like guys dat lie
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by smartsoft(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2006
Sure sweetie !
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2006
I never lie to a girl. The worst i wd do is keep the fact from her, but i break under pressure.
And you know what? They LOVE me for it!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by smartsoft(m): 1:39am On Feb 23, 2006
Good cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2006
Rhody is your surname ISMAILA ? grin grin Cos that seems to be your fav facial expression!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by segedoo(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2007
Some Girls find lying interesting u know. others just plain hate the truth.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by whiteNkem(f): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2007
@ Topic
No,no,no! Girls don't like guys that lie, girls like guys who know how to lie WELL. It seems that more and more girls are attracted to the classical charmer. One day a girl was telling me: "i know he lies, but all he says is so wonderful, that even if he'd tell me the sky is green, I'd reply <sure baby, it's green; go on> just to hear him talk." And yes, some guys do have this "gift", yet this does not mean it's the right thing to do. I personally see all these charming liars as players and it's sad to see how the change women and never seem to be able to settle down. sad
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by OmoEko1(f): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2007
the real question should be y do men lie so damn much
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? by kassim2(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2007
You no lot of girls likes big things,so what did u expect the guys to do,when they are dieing to have a date with the chic nothing, is just to tell the chic what ever she wants to hear.and u see the chic will be excited and happy.so life goes on.is what some of them deserve u give to them.girls hate guys that says the truth.only few of them are genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) / are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.