Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky (83659 Views)

Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Meet Nigeria's First Cross Dresser In Imo State Named ''area Scatter'' / Meet Bob Actor 'Calypso King' Singer Who Dressed As A Woman Even Before Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by austinvsb: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
annyplenty:

Prayer Request Against Escalation and Publicising of LGBT Activities in Nigeria

Dear Brothers/Sisters in Christ,

I had a dream over the night, the early hours of Saturday, 26th September, 2020, which suggests that the activities of LGBT (Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders) Community might explode and become open in Nigeria.

As you may know LGBT means 'Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders. Such activities were what led to destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Kindly let us rise and pray against such in Nigeria.

-1. Let us pray to God to arrest all such agenda and activities in Nigeria.

-2. Let us pray that no gay festival or gay pride will hold in Nigeria.

3. Let us pray that God should deliver all that are into such activities in Nigeria.

Let us enthrone Jesus Christ as the Lord over Nigeria.

Thank you.

Jesus Christ is coming. Let us stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

Shalom.

Religious extremist. Didn't the Bible teach about love, acceptance and leaving judgement to God and God alone. If someone decides to be an homosexual and go to hell for it, how does that affect your promised eternal life?

Or are you a closet homosexual? Because it turns out that most that avid homophobes are homos themselves.

Save yourself and let others be as long they aren't harming you

5 Likes

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Palehair: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dozis:

I wonder how you came to this conclusion, because even traditional religion abhors it.
Homosexuality has never been an African thing, it's been around here but it has never been something that Africans were proud of, even before the white man came with his religion.
First of all, there's a major difference between cross-dressers and homosexuals and homosexuality was prevalent in Africa, Infact in the entire world and wasn't even a big deal before the advent of the religion, Uganda even had a gay king.

It's ok to be homophobic but don't back up your homophobia with false history

4 Likes

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

Until you give birth to 2 boys and a girl and one of the boy comes out as gay and the girl, a lesbian. We will know how true your faith is.
hey homo!! Why are you praying negative prayers for another human being? Is it until you are locked up for 14yrs before your brain is rebooted? Give yourself some sense, pls.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by DropsMic(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
MarveworldNG:
Ah.. No wonder, somebody must have inspired the later one. As time goes, we will know who inspired this one.

It might interest you to know that we do luxury/simple interior finishing for homes, hotels, offices etc.
Kindly Check contact in the signature.

Don't you think you need a website for your business?
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Lionsdenxxx: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
I believe the hatred against homosexuals came with christianity and islam. Africans were not so concerned about it before. Us Traditional Religionists are generally tolerant of everyone. Also notice the Traditional Ruler's amiable behaviour towards the Area Scatter. He even stood up to applaud his performance. There is a big difference in attitudes today. Also homosexuality was not as rife as before because nowadays it is being marketed. Homosexuals today have also become very outrightly vulgar unlike before. There are faults on both sides.

I am a practitioner of Hausa Traditional Religion (Boori) myself and many of the spirits worshipped and those people possesed by it during religious rituals are known homosexuals (Yan Daudu). You will find large number of women and homosexuals and all the discriminated sections of society in these rituals as it gives them relief from the fanatical world outside.

There is a propaganda being spread by christians and muslims to say that African culture abhorrs homosexuals.

Perhaps your culture in Northern Nigeria embraces homosexuality. Over here in South South, many cultures abhor it. You have to remain in the closet till you die. So say the one you know and leave the rest. Don't act like you know every culture in Nigeria let alone Africa.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
you need quality aluminium products on your new house or old house while you contemplate on homosexual being.

Visit this Page for quality aluminium products-https://www.facebook.com/111399547367855?referrer=whatsapp
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Bifrost: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
hey homo!! Why are you praying negative prayers for another human being? Is it until you are locked up for 14yrs before your brain is rebooted? Give yourself some sense, pls.

What is this rabid dog ranting about?
Will you geddifok! You swine
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
i give up, Bobrisky can continue jare
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by annyplenty(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

It is not for you to shout "None of those things can happen to me in Jesus name..." Your children will decide their sexuality, and either shield it from you while living a life of hypocrisy under your roof until they leave your home.

These things happen. It's a matter of time. Lmao, Cheers.

I asked for prayer points for deliverance for those into such practices and that such practices should not escalate and here you are saying other things. Did I condemn the people that are into such or did I say they are not human being? Have I asked for an evil thing? You be the judge
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by austinvsb: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lionsdenxxx:

Perhaps your culture in Northern Nigeria embraces homosexuality. Over here in South South, many cultures abhor it. You have to remain in the closet till you die. So say the one you know and leave the rest. Don't act like you know every culture in Nigeria let alone Africa.

I hate personal generalizations presented as facts. Where is your evidence that homosexuality was historically abhorred in SS before the advent of christainity and Islam?

3 Likes

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Bifrost: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
annyplenty:

I asked for prayer points for deliverance for those into such practices and that such practices should not escalate and here you are saying other things. Did I condemn the people that are into such or did I say they are not human being? Have I asked for an evil thing? You be the judge

So homosexuality is now a demonic possession that someone should be delivered from? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
austinvsb:

Religious extremist. Didn't the Bible teach about love, acceptance and leaving judgement to God and God alone. If someone decides to be an homosexual and go to hell for it, how does that affect your promised eternal life?

Or are you a closet homosexual? Because it turns out that most that avid homophobes are homos themselves.

Save yourself and let others be as long they aren't harming you
pls don't bring the Bible into your homosexual nonsense pls. The Bible I know is clearly against homosexuality in all its ramifications. Incase you don't know, the reason why God hates homosexuality so much is because it's goes against HIS entire purpose of creation. He created woman to be a companion for the man and to procreate and fill the earth. Homosexuals don't in anyway fulfill this plan..... know your Bible
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by wolfenstein(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
This na legendary poprisky
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by austinvsb: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
pls don't bring the Bible into your homosexual nonsense pls. The Bible I know is clearly against homosexuality in all its ramifications. Incase you don't know, the reason why God hates homosexuality so much is because it's goes against HIS entire purpose of creation. He created woman to be a companion for the man and to procreate and fill the earth. Homosexuals don't in anyway fulfill this plan..... know your Bible

So it is your duty to fight for the almighty, all-powerful God against homosexuals then? Or you want to pass judgement on sinners on God's behalf?

2 Likes

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by annyplenty(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

So homosexuality is now a demonic possession that someone should be delivered from? Lol.

Now I see your line of reasoning. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by willybaby(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
yenereal:
I was patiently waiting for Righteousness89. He has missed this one. I'll wait for him in another post.
maybe his in a meeting with Mrsrighteousness
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Bifrost: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
annyplenty:

Now I see your line of reasoning. Have a nice day.

You clearly have nothing to say. And as I said earlier, wait till you have gay kids. Then we'll see if you'd maintain the same energy and try to cast the homosexual demon out of them.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

What is this rabid dog ranting about?
Will you geddifok! You swine
homosexual being like you, I have people like you in my DM instead of chasing women like everybody else, they are looking for anus full of poo and waste products.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by placeofallure(f): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Surely Bobrisky isn't the first werey to try that nonsense. He's only living in the era of social media where every shit goes viral. When we were growing up, 90s, I used to know one over-bleached she-man in our part of Lagos. We used to call him Sisi Bode. He dresses like a woman, with permed hair or Jerry curls and his high point is the way he swings when he walks. The swagger Ehn, will make Bobrisky seem a learner.

Only God knows how their brains function.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Bifrost: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
homosexual being like you, I have people like you in my DM instead of chasing women like everybody else, they are looking for anus full of poo and waste products.

Get over your high horse. Only swines fall for swines like yourself. Did you see my shadow anywhere close to your DM?

*Spits
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
austinvsb:

So it is your duty to fight for the almighty, all-powerful God against homosexuals then? Or you want to pass judgement on sinners on God's behalf?
you were referring to the Bible and was making a basic or should I say fundamental error most gays make by talking about the love of God instead of focusing on the truth therein. The Bible would NEVER support homosexuality in any way possible because God HIMSELF does not.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Misterdhee1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Who is marketing homosexuality? I just said even homosexuals participate in the rituals. All i mean to say is that it is nothing recent and certainly not abhorred in native African culture.

Even I'm against unnecessary promotion of homosexuality.
It's abhorred in yorubaland from time immemorial. You can speak for your tribe nevertheless.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bifrost:

Get over your high horse. Only swines fall for swines like yourself. Did you see my shadow anywhere close to your DM?

*Spits
homo, pls get off my mention and look for the nearest church and seek deliverance from your abominable acts before it's too late.

Before you can call someone a swine you have to first of all stop playing in mud.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by ensamy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
As a child in the early 80s I never knew Area scatter was a man, it's only now I knew. We use to watch her in NTA channel 6 ABA then shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
I believe the hatred against homosexuals came with christianity and islam. Africans were not so concerned about it before. Us Traditional Religionists are generally tolerant of everyone. Also notice the Traditional Ruler's amiable behaviour towards the Area Scatter. He even stood up to applaud his performance. There is a big difference in attitudes today. Also homosexuality was not as rife as before because nowadays it is being marketed. Homosexuals today have also become very outrightly vulgar unlike before. There are faults on both sides.

I am a practitioner of Hausa Traditional Religion (Boori) myself and many of the spirits worshipped and those people possesed by it during religious rituals are known homosexuals (Yan Daudu). You will find large number of women and homosexuals and all the discriminated sections of society in these rituals as it gives them relief from the fanatical world outside.

There is a propaganda being spread by christians and muslims to say that African culture abhorrs homosexuals.

In addition I think the heightened level of persecution of homosexuals are as a result of Obama's interference. They have been living quietly and below the radar until upon tried foisting it on us which being an election period GEJ capitalized on that to score cheap political points. Like you rightly said if you look closely at every aspect of our lives they have always been there at least at the background.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Bifrost: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
homo, pls get off my mention and look for the nearest church and seek deliverance from your abominable acts before it's too late.

Before you can call someone a swine you have to first of all stop playing in mud.

Okay father of a lesbian daughter and gay son.

Make sure you take them for deliverance when they come out of the closet.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Mintum: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Where is he now?

1 Like

Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Zetty177x: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
E don Tay
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by uche393: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

igbo tradition don't take such Its is a Taboo , the "area scatter" might be seen as a Clown during his time. Igbo tradition doesn't support homosexuality
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by Psoul(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Very "beautiful" man
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by janvier27(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
If you see anyone who made it back then.

Give him/her maximum respect.

It was fvcking tough back then without social media.
Yeah, you're right. But then expectations then can't be compared with now. A stupid person now could have been a star then with his or her stupidity of today.
Re: Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky by obama30: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Is a taboo in Igbo traditional region more than as it is to Christian and Islam. so not all African traditional worshipers accepts it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.