Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Need To Tell Them This Secret. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Tell Them This Secret. (2160 Views)

Some Few Girls Run When I Tell Them My Age. / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need To Tell Them This Secret. by Chiquitq(f): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2020
I could not finish reading this thread because I'm busy but I might forget to come back to it. From the little I read, it shows that you have lost all respect from this woman. How did you get to this point? You've either done a very bad thing in the past that she can't forgive or you just married her without involving serious thinking...
Re: I Need To Tell Them This Secret. by Aimerosa25(f): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tell them the secret, your child, mental health and sanity are at stake, your wife and her family are being irrational, and inconsiderate, because should crisis occur, you will he held accountable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Husband After Finding Photos Of Him With Woman – Which Was Herself! / Beware. It Is Snake Season!!! See Pics / I'm Tired! Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.