Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes (64754 Views)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Amotekun777: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
sad
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Rate at which homes are crashing,
It's Clear the devil is so Intrested in Shattering Families.
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

Do all you Should to Ensure the Family Altar is not Weakened.
The Family that Prays together, Is the Victorious Family..
mumu prayers cant save any marriage. Ask okotie, oyakilome or iginla

7 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by benqo01(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
baba don collect swedish passport.....wetin remain na to japa...

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Mandela27: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Bros this attitude of urs is wrong,makes me imagine if u feel only ur opinion is right.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Openbusiness: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mumu, shey na everything na social media?

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Krakboi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
People just append religion to everything these days... Where work is needed, people choose to pray.
Madibah:

You're wrong bro
The family that understands each other is the victorious family
Being prayerfull is actually different from your behavior
We've seen people who don't pray and they are very cultured
And we've seen prayerfull people who behaves terrible

Understanding matters in a relationship

7 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Omoslim26: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
���This wan is fake righteousness Aba made China made righteousness Let's wait for the original righteousness

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by BOFA2020: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

[/s]

Trash in, trash out. Trash as usual.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
I salute my Naija guy. The contract has expired after MayD has secured SWEDISH PASSPORT and all the parties involves should go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by OdenKelechi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Looool...who sent this talentless fool in the first place?

Mumu guy
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by RPG2020(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

You're wrong bro
The family that understands each other is the victorious family
Being prayerfull is actually different from your behavior
We've seen people who don't pray and they are very cultured
And we've seen prayerfull people who behaves terrible

Understanding matters in a relationship

Everything about Africa's na religion that's why we are backyard

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by iddonla: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
legba1:

[s]your points are valid and correct....plenty prayer warriors are devil incarnate....Understanding and respecting each other matters more
[/s]
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by RPG2020(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
May D don collect passport na now he know say he wan dey along for some time

I'm in my house come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
There is nothing to celebrate over a crashed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by kheny12(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
May D need Deliverance
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by olisaEze(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
He celebrated his marriage online, dumb move. He is now celebrating the crash online, another dumb move. May D, just enter studio and work with ur talent via keyboard & not ur fingers via keypads! May ur wandering sense return to u IJN. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
angry

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by SATANNIST: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

bastard

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by AmazingELixir: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin

Marriages this days sef
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Kayharry(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Arrangee marriage
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by davillian(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Denique(f): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vyzz:
Ọ M G

Righteousness89 is now a Savage.... grin
Anyways...

He now cancels comments!!! Med oh grin
Vyzz:

This is the biggest hit you have had in years Mr May D

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by edoairways: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do you that even with such altars, families are breaking up

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by nBag(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
bravo bro. once in a while show them how lame and dumb their mentions are.
it's necessary

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by chaloskyx: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
ARANGEE MARRIAGE
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
His loss, he has probably lost custody of his son because it was the woman that was catering for him. Everybody must not be a musician, instead of him to be focus, love his wife and build something for himself in sweden and family. use the opportunity to go into real estate in Nigeria. He selfishly left the woman that took care of him, ran back to Nigeria because Davido wants to sign you. It will end in premium tears. I feel for the white woman though. but her gain, his loss.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by nBag(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vyzz:
Ọ M G

Anyways...
e shock you too baa? laugh wan wound me where I sit down heregrin

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by nBag(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vyzz:
Ọ M G

Anyways...
e shock you too baa? laugh wan wound me where I sit down heregrin
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by od501: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Nigerian musician, Akinmayokun Awodumila, popularly known as MayD has taken to social media to jubilate after his marriage to his long time white boo, Caroline Wassmuth crashed, Igbere TV reports.

MayD and Caroline walked down the aisle in November, 2018 after they dated for many years and they are blessed with a son.

Igbere TV recall that in 2018, after their legal wedding in 2018, MayD took to social media to share photos and captioned it “Off the market”.

Announcing the end of their union, MayD took to micro blogging platform, Twitter to celebrate.

https://twitter.com/MisterMayD/status/1310599119195508741?s=19

Welcome back bro. We had wanted to tell you, but then you were in love! All the same, let me update you with what happened when you were away.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

But he is right

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
that one no gree give am money again, bqba ya japa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.