Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes (64755 Views)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by PinkHealthGroup: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stupid colorist. He forgot he was Black
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Seikiri1: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
thoollz:

Make una dey deceive una self on social media. Na Nigerians pray pass, but wetin dey happen for their closet worst pass person wey no sabi God. There's this guy I follow on Twitter, he talks about Christianity and football, I follow him because of his football posts though. I went to check his like posts for some football updates, when I saw him liking raw pûssy pictures, really x-rated contents. An aggressive preacher of the word of God like you. Those wey God go condemn go plenty for this country.
Let me enlighten you a little bit, there is nobody that is without sin we all have sinned... But generalizing the whole chistians as per what you saw from one man does not mean it is so for others... And besides that man you said you saw his likes might have done that before he gave his life to Christ, you know the internet never forget your past.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by dazzlingd(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
The boy must have seen hell
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by dazzlingd(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

You're wrong bro
The family that understands each other is the victorious family
Being prayerfull is actually different from your behavior
We've seen people who don't pray and they are very cultured
And we've seen prayerfull people who behaves terrible

Understanding matters in a relationship

Chinese ain't prayerfull and I can say most of them doesn't know God
They are mostly Buddhist
and their country is more peaceful
Their marital relationship tend to last longer

Understanding is the key
Prayer is optional

The person u quoted does not have sense
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by anochuko01(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

You're wrong bro

They are mostly Buddhist

Understanding is the key
Prayer is optional

ahh, God bless you brother!
thats how africans swallow everything from pastors and turn out miserable at the end.
communication that brings about understanding is what makes marriage thrive, but Nigerians with their blind religion are always coming up with silly cliches and rules. thr so called spiritual ones are the most rigid and sturbbon, so unwilling to unlearn the junks they had been fed.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Zarga: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
One bottle of Heineken for you.
Madibah:

You're wrong bro

They are mostly Buddhist

Understanding is the key
Prayer is optional
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Champneys: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Rate at which homes are crashing,
It's Clear the devil is so Intrested in Shattering Families.
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

Do all you Should to Ensure the Family Altar is not Weakened.
The Family that Prays together, Is the Victorious Family..

Will you shut up your mouth there, anu mpama!
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Almunjid(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

Prayer isn't the key bro
Chinese don't serve God and they are living peacefully
Understanding matters
U didn't read and understand my comment.
I said: "Do ur best (by knowing and understanding each other) and follow up the rest with prayers". Prayer is the key.
Don't compare Africans with Chinese people (Chinese people live their lives base on their culture and tradition). We're religious and godly here in Africa. Our problem is not our religiousness, it's because we've adopted alien cultures and traditions. Our forefathers that lived based on culture and tradition included gods in all they do. They had arranged marriages, yet it lasted for a life time. Was there any courtship or understanding b4 they married each other?
In our generation, we seek to know and understand the one we want to marry for months or years, yet the marriages don't last.
Thousands of Years ago when there were no doctors and hospitals, humans' life span was longer than it is today. Some humans lived for 200+ years.
Now that we're wiser (and we apply reason in all we do) and we have doctors and hospitals everywhere, our life span has reduced drastically and it keeps reducing (we even blame our government for the death of it citizenry). Whom did our forefathers blamed for the death of their loved ones?
Science and technology made life easier but we're now paying the price for deviating from the proper life styles humans suppose to live on earth. The application of science and technology in our lives has affected the air we breath, the food we eat etc and it has caused reduction in our life span. One day Man will go into extinction because of science and technology.

The more u depend on ur reason, the more it fails u. We need DIVINE intervention in all that we do.
May God help us.

peace!
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by rockcitie: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

You blame everything on the devil so are you saying the individuals don't have a role to play??

Nigeria is one of the countries that has the highest no. of churches yet there's so much evil happening in every part of the country. So are you now saying that all the prayers are not being answered?? No wonder you're quick to conclude that every tragedy is a sign of end time. If you truly understand Christianity, you will know that the essence of prayers is to prevent bad things from happening.

You better stop making a big mockery of yourself cuz you know nothing about true Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by bukatyne(f): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Nigerian musician, Akinmayokun Awodumila, popularly known as MayD has taken to social media to jubilate after his marriage to his long time white boo, Caroline Wassmuth crashed, Igbere TV reports.

MayD and Caroline walked down the aisle in November, 2018 after they dated for many years and they are blessed with a son.

Igbere TV recall that in 2018, after their legal wedding in 2018, MayD took to social media to share photos and captioned it “Off the market”.

Announcing the end of their union, MayD took to micro blogging platform, Twitter to celebrate.

https://twitter.com/MisterMayD/status/1310599119195508741?s=19

I was not aware that the 21st century behavior is to celebrate failure in marriage.

Nor should 'freedom' be sought when relationships/marriages get to a certain milestone.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by CALCULUS16: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Righteousness89:

Righteousness89:

prayer is not the only solution for an unstable marriage bro. Prayer will only strengthen the sound foundation of understanding, love and care from both sides. If the marriage foundation is based on false love through false dream or any other false evidence, see , such a marriage would not last irrespective of the amount of prayers you say. people who divorce nowadays are mostly Christians, I have seen a pastor in one of these holiness churches that divorced his wife because of his wife's increase in size, likewise I have seen a pastor who committed adultery, so many examples, and we blame Devil for our own attachment to things of the world, Devil or evil is the absent of Gods factor just like darkness is the absence of light. some marriages are based on lust for body and money, beauty, talent etc of the other partner, see no matter how much u pray again it won't work cause the foundation is a faulty one, though true love is no more in the world anymore, even in church, you will see doctors marrying nurses, a meat seller marrying a trader, yet they will be saying its Gods will, see, people take the position of Lucifer sometimes while chasing what they lust after. To deal with lust for anything, stop looking for happiness outside God. Most people who marry nowadays in churches do not see any vision or confirmation , out of their own attachment to each other, the mind plays it game and start giving them false dream, false sign. If you marry the right person , no matter what or who the Lucifers are (I know the lucifers walk around, they might be your friends , your family members who wants your marriage to break), your marriage will surely last long but if one marries wrongly, these lucifers will win.Though challenges might surface before those who marry rightly, love will conquers all cos their foundation is base on LOVE not LUST couple with prayer, the foundation remains strengthened.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Madibah(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Almunjid:

We're religious and godly here in Africa.

peace!

Godly?
Godliness without peace?

When there's Godliness peace reigns
Bro being sentimental here

How can you say Africans are godly
Is it the same Africans that are xenophobic ?
Sàme Africans that kills for ritual
Same Africans who deprives the right of women

Damn it bro
Start making observation
Africans are hypocrites
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by sonofElElyon: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
He's not wrong.. it's both actually..

Prayer and unity..

Prayer will bring unity in most cases .

Madibah:

You're wrong bro

They are mostly Buddhist

Understanding is the key
Prayer is optional
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by sonofElElyon: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
She left probably because he left her to relocate here..

Abdulazeez99:
Nigerian musician, Akinmayokun Awodumila, popularly known as MayD has taken to social media to jubilate after his marriage to his long time white boo, Caroline Wassmuth crashed, Igbere TV reports.

MayD and Caroline walked down the aisle in November, 2018 after they dated for many years and they are blessed with a son.

Igbere TV recall that in 2018, after their legal wedding in 2018, MayD took to social media to share photos and captioned it “Off the market”.

Announcing the end of their union, MayD took to micro blogging platform, Twitter to celebrate.

https://twitter.com/MisterMayD/status/1310599119195508741?s=19
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nothing do you. You than get new meter number
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Madibah(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
sonofElElyon:
He's not wrong.. it's both actually..

Prayer and unity..

Prayer will bring unity in most cases .

I used Chinese as an example
They are actually Buddhist

Prayer is different na
Someone who's prayerfull can still be sinful na
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Leo588(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Who know this one again!?

What you do with your life is none of our business, besided you said it was a market.

You went to do business
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Adrian9(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
When you dey sleep on top carton wetin you na go see?
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by sonofElElyon: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
No doubt couples have their part to play but you cannot underestimate the power of prayer..

Play your part and also have a healthy prayer life (together).. you'll definitely have a successful marriage..

Note that there are times when human ability will fail..

Then the power of prayer makes up for human inadequacies..

Madibah:

I used Chinese as an example
They are actually Buddhist

Prayer is different na
Someone who's prayerfull can still be sinful na
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by sam4noow(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Kekereekun123:
Nawa
[/s]
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by succri(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
oga u been free since na why u dey naija since .....
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by femi4: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Its not by prayers.... Marriage is all about AGREEMENT not prayers
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
The moment he released that song with Davido, I knew his marriage was over...........
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by KenModi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

Dude gave you a proper education about what makes a marriage successful

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by philoxy4: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

You're wrong bro

They are mostly Buddhist

Understanding is the key
Prayer is optional

I don't really know a lot. Pls accept my humble submission ...
While understanding is important, you cannot neglect the place of prayer. That is why it is important to have a balanced live. We think prayer is not effective because we are living contrary to God's expectations. Most of us claiming religiosity are half-baked and hypocrites. That is the effect of what we see in our nation and it starts from the family.
If a family's altar is TRUE ,it cannot be ridiculed, prayer is effective and understanding is evident. Faith without works is dead-so says the scripture. We need to find the balance.
#Blessings

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by simplesearch: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Funny set of human, see how they are attacking righteousness89 left, right and center.

We left the pursuit of holiness and God for a piece of meal, God said a fervent effectual prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effect.
Not everyone who called me Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom of God but those who do the will of my father which is in heaven.
Black man's problem is not religion but bad leadership.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by wildikeman(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You get data o.. Wow. Share for me na
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by madjune(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
His love for her was like Jackie Chan.

Kpai.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by wildikeman(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
thoollz:

Make una dey deceive una self on social media. Na Nigerians pray pass, but wetin dey happen for their closet worst pass person wey no sabi God. There's this guy I follow on Twitter, he talks about Christianity and football, I follow him because of his football posts though. I went to check his like posts for some football updates, when I saw him liking raw pûssy pictures, really x-rated contents. An aggressive preacher of the word of God like you. Those wey God go condemn go plenty for this country.

My belle poop.. Guy!!! Na manage I manage type so o... Shooo. See as I dey laugh like Mumy since
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Orpe7(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Used her to collect papers
Idiot
Ure a disgrace to King's college and its alumni
Tueh!
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by tiger28: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
I will RATHER marry Oyinbo or ANY WESTERNER of ANY race than marry an African ANY DAY because "They understand the TRUE meaning of LOVE"....pls don't get me wrong, they aren't perfect.In Africa, you hear ppl saying "I love you" same day they met you. When I first got to the States decades ago, I was working in a Tire shop while my GF then was a new Dentist. Whenever it was time for me to close down the shop at night, she would come with her Siblings to PROUDLY pick me up in my dirty uniform and they would help me close the place down with joy .. can you imagine a Nigerian Doctor with her Family picking up a "Vulcanizer" PROUDLY?? Though I went on to obtain my Bach and Masters later but my point is that All she saw was a hard-working young man with POTENTIALS and she fell IN LOVE.....Now try that in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by grandlexuz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
tiger28:
I will RATHER marry Oyinbo or ANY WESTERNER of ANY race than marry an African ANY DAY because "They understand the TRUE meaning of LOVE"....pls don't get me wrong, they aren't perfect.In Africa, you hear ppl saying "I love you" same day they met you. When I first got to the States decades ago, I was working in a Tire shop while my GF then was a new Dentist. Whenever it was time for me to close down the shop at night, she would come with her Siblings to PROUDLY pick me up in my dirty uniform and they would help me close the place down with joy .. can you imagine a Nigerian Doctor with her Family picking up a "Vulcanizer" PROUDLY?? Though I went on to obtain my Bach and Masters later but my point is that All she saw was a hard-working young man with POTENTIALS and she fell IN LOVE.....Now try that in Africa.

Wow.. Nice one. I am proud you went on to achieve your Masters. That said America as a country is filled with women who have materialised love and marriage to a great extent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.