Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) (40943 Views)

Akeredolu’s Projects Are Campaign Points For His Re-election – Ojogo / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
lomprico:

the battle is not against pdp but ZLP

Akere is a silent achiever sha.

ZLP will finish a distant third.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by freemanq(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
let ur works speak for you,but zero violence in ondo state election
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by lomprico(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Indispensable85:

ZLP will finish a distant third.

ok o, I dont see pdp as a strong contender compared to ZLP sha. anyways what do I know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by obowunmi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Akeredolu is a thief and a scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by crown08(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sanromeo:

Owena along ONDO - ORE road is a Federal road now. Why are you disgracing yourself like this?

If Despite the 7months salary arrears and pension N220billion debt and other challenges that Akeredolu inherited from Mimiko, he's still able to do all these, then he deserves commendation.
all these are propaganda. I just left ondo today n people I met are really complaining on his government. Not all this shit ondofirstborn is writing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Peterosky(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
UchaNwababa:
Is it Ayade from Cross-River
.So you know?
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by marsman: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
[center][/center] grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by emmytommy: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Pls 4 God's sake,all info shud b verified b4 being posted,I stay in ondo state nd most of d tinz I'm reading here re nt true.rehabilitation of over 700 schools is false,dere is no mother and child hospital in ikare akoko where I reside,no gratuity was paid 4 over 6yrs,my mum is a pensioner nd no 33.4% increase was given to anybody....pls u can confirm these things,this is jst 2 mention a few of d lies in that write up...pls come 2 ondo state and confirm,it is people in d state that knows and can tell wot actually is happening.in fact aketi just paid August salary and pension last night,he is yet to pay September salary,pls confirm this also
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Oluwajuwon09063: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
NSK4U:

e go shock yu bruh, Aketi 4+4 loading!
just let people vote counts that 4+4 is for your dreams sir

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Drelux(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
A man with nine life, aketi le kan si
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Ajibel(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is the kind of thread I expected Obaseki supporters to have created but they kept shouting Edo no be Lagos.

The OP don finish work for Aketi with this thread. All the best to him in the coming election

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by tot(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ajibel:
This is the kind of thread I expected Obaseki supporters to have created but they kept shouting Edo no be Lagos.

The OP don finish work for Aketi with this thread. All the best to him in the coming election

And Obaseki still won, so what's your point?

As for this thread, it really doesn't matter because those on ground whose lives are being impacted by his governance will make their choice.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Monfred: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
All the best Aketi
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Judolisco:
na ambode own shock me pass

The bar of governance in Lagos is higher than what Ambode did, so he was rightly booted out. But I love his ambitious projects doe
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Don't give him a second chance oo

Second tenure is mainly for looting grin its common in Nigeria

If not for the lack of continuity in Nigerian politics he shouldn't be voted for the second time.

But all the incomplete projects will be abandoned by any other incoming Governor if not him.

We should learn to set a goal the state should have specific project map they would want to get done within 2 - 4 tenures and make sure its done.

And any Government that comes in would continue where the others stopped until the projects are completed

This is how they build a nation

Never knew you this intelligent.

Even tho yuh moniker is striking appalling.

Nigeria doesn't know what building a nation is.. Until we get that right.. Things would turn around much better.

Till then!
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zetty177x:

Exactly .but nobody wants APC. That's the issue

So people now want a PDP?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by danilmo: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
And eastgold will come hear and say shanagians. God ll forgive u dear.. truly Nigerian deserve their leaders. vissionless people.
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
tot:

And Obaseki still won, so what's your point?

As for this thread, it really doesn't matter because those on ground whose lives are being impacted by his governance will make their choice.

It's the sentiments that got Obaseki reelected that is my point of concern.

I'll prefer a government whether in PDP or APC to be elected based on the strength of their performance than on sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Hiarmn(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
Election is near, if he wins without rigging call me bastard

Zero ideas, d one that even got me pissed off is destroy the unimed in Ondo town and upgrading the teaching hospital in Akure why can't he leave it, then upgrade the teaching hospital and then create a very good institute in Akure the capital and let the state develop at a faster pace. Do you know how many pregnant women who are suffering due to that policy?

Well election is near, all these online campaign won't save his ass

That useless nincompoop called Aketi

when Iroko was busy developing Ondo, do you call him nincompoop, when Mimiko didn't touch OAUSTECH , do you call him that , Nigeria and hypocrisy are 5& 6

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by OAUTemitayo: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
anonimi:

Because he did not list it.
Is that simple enough for someone who adores the NEPA certificate incompetent dullard, to understand?

So he must list else it didn't happen?
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Babaibe: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Seyi Makinde show your achievement.Aketi has done well.We are watching in Oyo state. Not only recurrent expenditure we go chop.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Omo dis .an work o. Come to nasarawa , banue and plateau state u will no see even one project. De people of de State hates development bcus salary are not been paid
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by dadoctore(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
I've been laughing all throught this post. Pls come down to Ondo south and see for yourself. Election around the corner they did some road patch ups and that's meant to buy our votes? I laugh in Ikale
NeoWanZaeed:
someone who lives in ondo should quote and explain if these pictures are true o

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by tot(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ajibel:

It's the sentiments that got Obaseki reelected that is my point of concern.

I'll prefer a government whether in PDP or APC to be elected based on the strength of their performance than on sentiments.

Well, I recall a number of threads showcasing his achievements. With the level of hardship in Nigeria, sentiments alone can't get anyone far.
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op na the governor first child.. Person nor fit lie to campaign for his papa again??

Op the real Ondo people said you're telling us lies.. Op don't you think you deserve more than 600,000 years?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by marsman: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Thereishel: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Take your campaign elsewhere. How much are you paid for this? Seun should charge for this it is an advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by teeboy100(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
this is commendable kudos
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
tot:

Well, I recall a number of threads showcasing his achievements. With the level of hardship in Nigeria, sentiments alone can't get anyone far.

Not up to this Aketi's own. Just so you know, I was supporting Obaseki but when I realised he didn't have so much to promote on terms of achievements, I felt disappointed.

Or maybe he has because I don't live in Edo, but his social media handlers and fans preferred using the Edo no be lagos and end godfatherism trends to campaign for him.

I don't like when I support someone and when I'm asked to defend him, I don't have much to show except being sentimental to his cause.
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Sheriman(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
He has done nothing special he only developed his hometown very well and few Projects in Akure the Capital City
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by King44(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hiarmn:
when Iroko was busy developing Ondo, do you call him nincompoop, when Mimiko didn't touch OAUSTECH , do you call him that , Nigeria and hypocrisy are 5& 6
if e didn't touch osutech but sha he didn't spoil it and it is expected that the next administration should develop osutech or create new one, that is contnuity.. You continue where the past administration stopped and make sure the previous doesn't go to waste.

Why didn't you ask him to bring oluwa glass back to life or that one doesn't matter?

Come to think of it are you telling me there was nothing Iroko did at that area? Don't lie because there is no local gvt he didn't touch

Now he is declaring some people his enemy for life... He wood suffer 600 years in hell

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by mete3: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
OndoFirstBorn

Seems as if u are related to aketi

Are u trying to convince us that he did well in ondo state..

You did not mention the tuition levy of AAUA he ace up

All you do is generating lies to back ur so called Aketi up

4+4 kor 4-4 ni grin

Anyway, october 10 will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason / 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.