Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? (948 Views)

Lawyers: Can The UN Force A Referendum On Nigeria? / What Does Arabic Writing Means On Our Nigeria Currency / Is Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by alagha: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2011
it is now researched or tradition that our police officers (from the top to the least person) no longer make it in life while in the service or after service, is either they are involve in one problem or the other.WHY?, please your kind views will be accepted.
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by maclatunji: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2011
They are wonderfully endowed at collecting money from commercial bus drivers, if you disagree with me, visit a suburb of Lagos called Isolo in a commercial bus from 6pm enter through the 5-star/Aswani axis. You will know that the Nigerian Police is a manifestation of the perfect tolling agency.
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by Jeel: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2011
A blessings of course.Lets not capitalize on their weaknesses
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by redsun(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
If you have any doubt whether nigeria is a rogue state or not,take a closer peep at nigerian police force.Nigerian police is an epitome of banditry and thuggery and that is why nigerian politicians get away as thugs and bandits too.
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by furotex: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
Jeel:

A blessings of course.Lets not capitalize on their weaknesses
wao, what kind of it? , then government should tackle it please .
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by alagha: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
police in the house.
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by WilyWily12: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
As Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani is a Curse to Nigeria so is Nigeria Police.
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by maclatunji: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
[WilyWily:

Your words stink more!
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by jason123: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
[WilyWily:

daft!!!
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
wilywily is always ranting
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Poster, there was a time when we, in Nigeria, were proud of our policemen. And it is possible that with a good government in place, we can get some sanity back into the system someday!
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by EzeUche(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
Wily+Wily my Ibibio brother. . . Idem mfo?

Nsido mfinna mfo with Northerners?
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by egift(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
Police Officer: Hay! You stop there!! You look like one of those bad boys and armed robbers.
Citizen: Me? Armed robber ke! Why such accusation Oga Police?
Police Officer: Who are you to ask me suck useless questions? Is your father the commissioner or the Governor?
Citizen: No. But I wonder what on Earth will make you think of me as a criminal.

(The policeman looks around, and

Police Officer: These two phones you carry what are you doing with them? Are you a kidnapper? So you are communicating with your colleagues, abi? Where are the receipts for the phone, the bag, shoes, wrist watch, belt and the laptop.
Citizen: But why all these embarrassments? Am a law-abiding citizen of this great country and I know my right for---
Police Officer: Shutup! Na your papa get Nigeria? In fact, you are under arrest I will take you to the station, thunder fire your head, your own have finished today----

On the way to the station---

Police Officer: Do you want to settle it here or at the station?
Citizen: But what have I done to be treated this way?
Police Officer: Okay you still get grammar for mouth? You will vomit that rubbish in the sell. Oya moveeee, I say move - armed rubber - Move or I move youuuu!
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by egift(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
Vote Buhari and let sanitize our institutions and make them work for us. There is hope. BB all the way.
Re: Is Our Nigeria Police Force A Curse Or Blissing? by alagha: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2011
@egift, yawa don gas embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Seals Off Lucky Igbinedion’s Property / Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. / Fed Govt Removes Acting Icpc Chair Over Probe Of Nji, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.