Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. (946 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Newscaster: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Can you tell us sir why you have failed our hand.

Look. Its Friday. Lets do it on a Sunday night instead.

Is this a good excuse?
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by struguru: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2011
-
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Wadeoye(m): 2:03am On Mar 19, 2011
Buhari has not been an orator and his followers are not with him because of mastery of english - as a matter of fact he did better than I expected - an ex-military man coming out to face public debate. he was trained to act and give orders. Shakarau has been a teacher - how will he not be able to talk? Ribadu dissappointed me because as a lawyer, I expected him to do better.

By the way, he knows his limitations and the reason he has chosen Bakare as his running - the same thing he with tunde Idiagbon. That is a leader.

BB all the way,
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by dayokanu(m): 2:21am On Mar 19, 2011
GEJ why you fall our hand

A phD president running to Dbanj for interviews and running from debates
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by braine(m): 2:55am On Mar 19, 2011
i was kinda dissapointed. didnt get wat i really expect
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Solomon227(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2011
braine:

i was kinda dissapointed. didnt get wat i really expect

My Broda take your time and listen to Shekarau's closing remarks. Shekarau is also a product of Buhari's grooming and he knows better. It is not about eloquence alone but past achievements and the will and determination to do what is right. Do not waiver in your resolve to vote for a good man. Good name, they say, is worth than a million dollar Gold

[size=24pt]Vote BB 2011[/size] for the future of our children

Newscaster:

Can you tell us sir why you have failed our hand.

Look. Its Friday. Lets do it on a Sunday night instead.

Is this a good excuse?

We know him and what he stands for. He was not an orator he built 100s of 1000 of Kilometers of roads. He has never been an orator he equipped almost all Federal Hospitals. He never spoke like Obama he put PTF signature on almost all Federal Universities in Nigeria.

He does not need big grammar to show us what he is capable of; he has demonstrated his capabilities in the past and we are happy with him. He has shown us, again, last night that he is a true democrat and will replicate his achievement as we give him our mandate.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Beaf: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2011
LOL! Buhari absolutely lacks any form of sophistication and is barely literate, he gave his best which just happens to be stone throwingly mediocre. He has zero grasp of issues and a mind that cannot even form coherent replies to topical questions.

Its time for us to can every vestige of recycled garbage that keeps poking above the political horizon, IBB, Buhari etc.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2011
Beaf:

LOL! Buhari absolutely lacks any form of sophistication and is barely literate, he gave his best which just happens to be stone throwingly mediocre. He has zero grasp of issues and a mind that cannot even form coherent replies to topical questions.

Its time for us to can every vestige of recycled garbage that keeps poking above the political horizon, IBB, Buhari etc.

Your candidate was a "no show" Is that how he plans to solve Nigeria's problems?
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by solihu(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2011
Beaf! You are utterly shameless, geez! Your olodo lily-livered presido didn't show up and this all you have to say.

I commot cap 4u o!
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Beaf: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2011
Aigbofa:

Your candidate was a "no show" Is that how he plans to solve Nigeria's problems?

LOL!
A "no show" on a satellite TV station watched by far less than 1% of the population? Come on, thats a laughable thing to say.

GEJ will be in full flow to kick dusty arses at the BON debate. cool
BON is the umbrella body of ALL Nigerian broadcasters (radio, TV, public and private), it is accessible to all of the Nigerian population. . . No mickey mouse! grin grin grin

. . .In the meantime, chei! Buhari was a disgrace! We look forward to seeing him replicate his stunning cluelessness to a truly national audience.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2011
Beaf:

LOL!
A "no show" on a satellite TV station watched by far less than 1% of the population? Come on, thats a laughable thing to say.

GEJ will be in full flow to kick dusty arses at the BON debate. cool
BON is the umbrella body of ALL Nigerian broadcasters (radio, TV, public and private), it is accessible to all of the Nigerian population. . . No mickey mouse! grin grin grin

. . .In the meantime, chei! Buhari was a disgrace! We look forward to seeing him replicate his stunning cluelessness to a truly national audience.

You are being disingenuous. Your candidate did a disappearing act, and I think he will pay dearly for it.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by MAYOWAAK: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2011
I am a PHD holder but fraid of debate.Who am I?
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by apoti(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

I am a PHD holder but fraid of debate.Who am I?

Odechukwu grin grin
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by proudly9ja(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2011
I as a BB supporter have never thought of Buhari as a great orator. While not trying to run Shekarau down, I am sure he used this same skills in 2003 to become governor of Kano and can anyone tell me what happened in Kano thereafter?

The BB team represents to me the best team with the WILL to run Nigeria and turn us around from impeding doom. They have the will to put the right people in the right places come May 2011. It is not about Buhari or/and Bakare doing all the work, it is about the people that would be around them.

It is the problem with the GEJ team. GEJ does not have that will and even if he wants to, PDP would not let him. Someone who has already told us IBB is his mentor, and who Dangote etal have contributed to his campaign. remember that Yaradua could not prosecute Ibori because Ibori contributed to his campaign. Goodluck cannot change the status quo.

The BB2011 Team will change the status quo. There was only one thing I was looking for in Buhari's speech yesterday and that is to see if he was still the same Buhari. From his poise and responses, I am more than certain its still the same focused and assured Buhari. He is not a politician. He says it as he would do it.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by karlmax2: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2011
BUHARI and RIBADU are clueless,it easy for them to critize without answer to problem.clueless people who want to rule nigeria.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by efisher(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2011
BB can only achieve the following in 4 years:

[list]
[li]Witch hunt his rivals, [/li]
[li]Strenghten his Sharia stance,[/li]
[li]Move us 10 years backwards in terms of infrastructure and the economy.[/li]
[/list]

The good thing is he WILL NOT win.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by dayokanu(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2011
It would really be foolish for anyone to support a man who bailed out when its time to debate his ideas to electorates
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
dayokanu:

It would really be foolish for anyone to support a man who bailed out when its time to debate his ideas to electorates

The date is not far again. BON => Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria will host the main debate and Mr. President will be there live. Then, Nigerians will know that GEJ stands tall among all. Please, make sure you stay tuned.
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by efisher(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
Buhari is the choice for those who do not want to see any infrastructural development in Nigeria. Follow the debate and see he had no concrete plan for power, health, education etc. We so desperately need power in Nigeria and all he could offer was a probe of the previous governments.

Watch online: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13401163
Start from about the 24th minute

BTW can you imagine how he would fare on BBC hardtalk!
Re: Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. by hercules07: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2011
efisher where was GEJ, we know what we are going to get with Buhari, he will put the guys that will do the job in place and make sure that those things are done, his Finance Minister during his time was still one of the best, what will GEJ do?

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt Removes Acting Icpc Chair Over Probe Of Nji, Minister / Was Gaddafi Mad? Should Nigeria be divided? / Gov Aregbesola Should Not Let Me Die, She Pleads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.