Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,827 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? (4562 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Never Lay Your Hands On Your Wife Because She Insulted You / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:
@zzor e get one time I see one babe beat one guy up, like serious boxing. I trip that day. watch this movie too Here comes the boom you go enjoy am.
hmm,i can fight as a lady very well and defend myself but you will really have to leave me with no option before that can happen,i will try the movie out sha
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
hmm,i can fight as a lady very well and defend myself but you will really have to leave me with no option before that can happen,i will try the movie out sha
what's going on here?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
what's going on here?
amebo,what are you doing here
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
amebo,what are you doing here
You don't own this place now do you?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Sarita01(f): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Amatarasha:
I see u are from that thread? grin grin grin grin
People in that ur thread are like human sheeples, u claimed u are fighting demons but u all including d females are busy wasting your sperms( holysperms n eggs grin) , now I know semen is orimiri atata that doesn't run dry , tell Dem over there ,that I have their sperms in a 5litre gallons, u called me a fallen angel( which is a painful insult 2 my great person) then I descended low as a fallen angel to play with ur empty spirits , u came to d public to scream Jesus but in ur dreams u fvck a suppose demon with so much vile " only to shout Jesus when u had pour ur climax semens ,then wake up SHOUTING jesus

Hypocrisy , I swore never to come to that sheep and cow thread of hypocrites, d ladies there are worst
Which thread kwanu,this your comment is messing with my head.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yeah I remember the first person it was Rozz and the it was simply because she didn't understand something
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
Yeah I remember the first person it was Rozz and the it was simply because she didn't understand something
me?remind me please,maybe I actually replied you the way you responded to my comments
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Amatarasha(f): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sarita01:

Which thread kwanu,this your comment is messing with my head.
will you back me? If u will be my assistance I will send u d link
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Aswear her name is fat001 if I'm correct,,,, she's the first person,,,,,

And it was yesterday night,,,,,,
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:
Aswear her name is fat001 if I'm correct,,,, she's the first person,,,,,

And it was yesterday night,,,,,,

fati2001 is a gentle lady who goes about her business quietly here and put the notorious ones in check as at when due

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
fati2001 is a gentle lady who goes about her business quietly here and put the notorious ones in check as at when due

So I'm notorious abi ?,,,grin

Can't you just check the convo we had last night,,,,,,,,cheesy

The truth is she need to learn how to understand things,,,,,, wink
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by fati2001(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
same to you.... don't take everything for jokes.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
me?remind me please,maybe I actually replied you the way you responded to my comments
well
1. Made a post about testicular pains (it was just my groin) you then stupidly Said "good for you, I hope you enjoy it" not knowing what exactly caused the pain someone else also quoted you and said what if it was cancer
2. The rest was with Rozz but seems like the account was deactivated
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
well
1. Made a post about testicular pains (it was just my groin) you then stupidly Said "good for you, I hope you enjoy it" not knowing what exactly caused the pain someone else also quoted you and said what if it was cancer
2. The rest was with Rozz but seems like the account was deactivated
So sorry about that,dont take my words to heart
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:

So I'm notorious abi ?,,,grin
Can't you just check the convo we had last night,,,,,,,,cheesy
The truth is she need to learn how to understand things,,,,,, wink

ok,im apologizing on her behalf,please let it go
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
ok,im apologizing on her behalf,please let it go

grin grin

Mrs apologyzer,, grin

No problem,,,,,,,

I'm not a bitter soul,,,,,,,,

I don't know her and she didn't know me so why i go vex,,,,,,,,cheesy

I don't even think about it twice,,,,,me dat get many things to do,,,,,,

cool
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Silentgroper(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
dunno what her moniker is bt she called me stupid 4 addressing anoda lady as "chick". She claimed d lady was old enuf 2 b my mum. It was on a ghost thread bak in 2014. Waz a gentle guy on nl till petyprinces.s brought out d beast in me
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
dunno what her moniker is bt she called me stupid 4 addressing anoda lady as "chick". She claimed d lady was old enuf 2 b my mum. It was on a ghost thread bak in 2014. Waz a gentle guy on nl till petyprinces.s brought out d beast in me
You sounded rude and you refused to take corrections, I sabi all of you is it not these nairaland boys again
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Silvermandt: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
I do not think that I can remember because this nairlanad is so full of many people and also there have been so many people that I have argued with in the chats. it seems like over here there is no freedom of speech and everyone is always trying to make other people believe what they believe in.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Silentgroper(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
You sounded rude and you refused to take corrections, I sabi all of you is it not these nairaland boys again
Hw does one sound rude 4 calling a female chic? .. There are a thousand more ways to have passed her mssg without calling me stupid. Lol .. Wu b boy? I'm as old as ur fada u dz 20yr old kiddo
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hw does one sound rude 4 calling a female chic? .. There are a thousand more ways to have passed her mssg without calling me stupid. Lol .. Wu b boy? I'm as old as ur fada u dz 20yr old kiddo

I swear i like this username grin funny name
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Silentgroper(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

I swear i like this username grin funny name
Lol. Me too. Was one of those things i usually do back in sec sch
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Sarita01(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
will you back me? If u will be my assistance I will send u d link
Hmm,be your assistant?let me know what I'm signing up for first then we can talk about the assistant job.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by tarantino1: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Someone called flexyworld I think

It was years back
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Amatarasha(f): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2020
Sarita01:

Hmm,be your assistant?let me know what I'm signing up for first then we can talk about the assistant job.
leave it u just a mere human!
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by MedicH: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
medicH was part of the people that made me start to reply insults thrown at me,very wicked and aggressive guy

This is my alternate at proclinician and remember we have an understanding. Don't come here an associate a very quiet gentle man like me with wickedness and aggression.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
MedicH:

This is my alternate at proclinician and remember we have an understanding. Don't come here an associate a very quiet gentle man like me with wickedness and aggression.
you still haven't changed from your annoying ways.Give your life to Christ
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by johnhood(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2020
dorin27:
Nobody has and nobody will. Since I don't insult people, I don't expect people to insult me.
You are an idiot.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by MedicH: 6:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Zzor:
you still haven't changed from your annoying ways.Give your life to Christ

You self na persona-non-grata among the nairaland compass boys and alphas. Did you give your life to satan? Pls stop quoting. I logged in here and saw 4 mentions from u. That's not cool
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2020
MedicH:

You self na persona-non-grata among the nairaland compass boys and alphas. Did you give your life to satan? Pls stop quoting. I logged in here and saw 4 mentions from u. That's not cool
Mtcheww look for trouble and hide,thats all you do,i can quote you anyhow i like and you can't do anything.So learn how to apologize when you offend people
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by MedicH: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2020
Zzor:
Mtcheww look for trouble and hide,thats all you do,i can quote you anyhow i like and you can't do anything.So learn how to apologize when you offend people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) / VIDEO – Beautiful Lady Forced To Have S€£x With A Mad Man In The Market / Have I Been Sexually Harassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.