Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (119743 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Alaga2222(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
osamz007:
Those boobs are wonderful grin

Where you see the boobs?...lazy youth
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
gaius01:

You are talking as if one day you won't get to meet God after death.
God has important things to care about.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Breadnote: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
interesting story indeed.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by LannisterIMP: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
OMO see VIEWERs.....

PetroleumJelly wink crew will be the most I am sure.

grin grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
What's her onlyfans? grin
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
God has important things to care about.

Really?

Ain't you important in his eyes. He value you bro. Stop thinking like that.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmmmm

Righteousness89 won't like this

Worldly 1
Church 0
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bkayyy:
Taking a good look at both pictures you will realize that she was always a stripper even in the church.
I commend her for being brave to pursue her dream. Moral lesson "never allow the society or religion to tie you and your dreams down, our main aim in life is to be happy".
If what makes you happy is to be a prostitute, pursue it because that is what you are best at and nobody can beat you in the business which is in fact very lucrative
I hope you have excuses ready when it is time to give account to your GOD.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Simvan: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
May be it's her twin sister na sad
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Riverville(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
All na God work
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

laughing..

but money dey church na..

that means her ministry no dey boom money well..

she con dive in stripper.. money dey stripper business than church for oyibno side be that o
No dull brain for Oyibo land.....if na Nigeria wey hunger/laziness dey plainty, she for even dey get branches join.... grin angry grin
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by osamz007: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alaga2222:

Where you see the boobs?...lazy youth
you wey dey hardworking shey u dey mars na
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Femeto: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lustfull woman.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
gaius01:

Really?

Ain't you important in his eyes. He value you bro. Stop thinking like that.
And I say he didn't?

Me not agreeing with your comment do not mean I don't believe in God.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
What a Shame!! Bringing more Reproach to the Church to make the "church" even more irrelevant than it already is.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
DOG LIFE!! grin her choice!
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Good, you're doing well...
8 more posts to go, and you'll beat your daily record of mentioning me 10 times per day. grin

LOL, GUY MENTIONS ME MORE TIMES A DAY THAN MY EYES BLINK. FUNNY ENOUGH, I'VE NEVER REPLIED. THERE'S AN EXISTING 100-YEAR CONTRACT THAT I SIGNED WITH SANGO, THAT HE CAN GO AHEAD AND STRIKE ME DEAD THE VERY DAY I EVER THINK OF READING HIS MENTION TALK MORE OF REPLYING. cheesy
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by erospecial: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
She's still okay as a stripper as everyone is a stripper and was born naked!
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Like I said it, when I saw the headlines. This one was never convicted she was more of performing religious rite and being afraid of her friends, family if not since she could have venture into it.

We have most Christian who goes to church, perform Christian rite that is not Thier wish. It's more of religion. When you have the conviction, relationship with God follows there's no how one can deviate from the light.

I pray Lord we never be a prey to such appalling circumstances, no matter Lord, let us know you personal.
The "no true Scotsmen" fallacy.

What makes think she was not a christian when she was a pastor? People can have genuine convictions, but change due to other extraneous factors.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin
uniqueboi1:
No be play o. grin
OP more pictures please cheesy

OP you have done well, if it is possible add video for us. wink
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, GUY MENTIONS ME MORE TIMES A DAY THAN MY EYES BLINK. FUNNY ENOUGH, I'VE NEVER REPLIED. THERE'S AN EXISTING 100-YEAR CONTRACT THAT I SIGNED WITH SANGO, THAT HE CAN GO AHEAD AND STRIKE ME DEAD THE VERY DAY I EVER THINK OF READING HIS MENTION TALK MORE OF REPLYING. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Maybe I'll do it your way because it's becoming worse. Like he feeds off my attention or something.
The guy matter just tire me.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
I s not for broke ass nigga like you!!!
uniqueboi1:

Go pay record am come for us.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Angelnath(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
desiredhome:

Like some Pastorprenours (GOs) in Nigeria that are forcing their children to be pastors so they take over their company after them, even when they don't have the calling...... grin grin grin grin grin
E go fly them
abi oo forcing religion on pikin and on the long run making the kid a weak man/woman. I pity nxt gen christians dey will be pastored by men full of heresy and hypocrasy

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Angelnath(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
erospecial:
She's still okay as a stripper as everyone is a stripper and was born naked!
mad ohh.... This is plenty
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
even just staring at her in church u will gt a hard on.she is cute maybe she was sex starving as other pastors wife.so she go back to hee first love..

even to enter her creamy pusssy de hungery me to celebrate independence night in gran style..
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Old news
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
No be play o. grin OP more pictures please cheesy
to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
I've heard a slut converted into born again but never heard of someone deep in religion diverted into a diva business. This is not going to end well with her ass grin
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
End time, not surprised.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Numero9: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Where's the holy spirit now na??
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Numero9: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
No be play o. grin OP more pictures please cheesy
Lol....See Badman!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Opposite direction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.