Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,473 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) (40153 Views)

South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People / Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by DEROXMAN: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Wike is south east
According to Zone rivers is SS
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by chatinent: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Every state has bad roads.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Na waooo. The situation is terrible.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by naijaking1: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
celeiyke:
Where are those that said Buhari is doing massive projects in the South East

There were pictures of his road projects in SE during the election, now all those have disappeared into thin air.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by naijaking1: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:

Best solution would be tasking every state to fix their own roads!

No, because the corrupt FG wants to control the cash.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by SexytorresE(f): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Too long to read pls . I hate epistles cry undecided but I understand via the headline , it’s a pity for a pity to live in the land of a pity
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by FuckThaMod: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
DEROXMAN:
According to Zone rivers is SS
Zone that was created by your people to cause confusion and division..
Those that know knows.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by sammuell(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have tried telling people instead of blaming others from other regions what is stopping an igbo man to hold our government officials responsible and demand better development.
Look at Abia state instead of the indigenous people to hold their government Accountable, the are busy insult and fighting anybody that refuses to support ipob.
Very bad for our people
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
celeiyke:
so you expect Buhari to construct state roads for us in South East, what are the Governors doing?
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by kenchop: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
THE SOUTH EAST SHALL OUT LIVE BUHARI AND ALL HIS DERANGED FOLLOWERS.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Kingstanding: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
ODJ124:
cry
Holy..!!!
this is terrible.....
Government should do the needful..

Thread seen...
. It's Bola Ahmed Tinubu that caused it.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nbotee:
I wonder how ppl would manage d roads wen travelling dis year.. Imagine having to battle with insecurity coupled with bad roads..
oga i dey South East now oo, from Imo down to Okigwe Road na another death trap my car exhaust got burst on the way
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by ozome15(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Is it today then know that the roads are death trap
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Klassyqueen(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Governors enriching themselves at the expense of the poor masses. Do they not see these roads? Are they not living in the State? It's pathetic what the citizens are going through while they continue to lie and award huge contracts to themselves
See my signature below
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
If na road, we no get better road at all, for east especially Abia and Imo State.
Ebonyi state governor dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Emotionss: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
sammuell:

Very bad for our people

The sooner the people of south East realize that the North and west is not their problem the better it will be for us.

We need to leave others alone and start demanding accountability from our state government and law makers.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by rummmy: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
Blame the governors.
just as you held your governors to build Lagos -ibadan express way,kano kaduna express road,lokoja -abuja express way and zuba -kaduna express ways....... Karma will judge you and your family...
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Amotekun777: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Cursed region, foolish pple! angry You wonder why they all japa to the SW for better living conditions... cool
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by NairalandSARS: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
The road looks okay to me.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by celeiyke: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Topmaike007:
so you expect Buhari to construct state roads for us in South East, what are the Governors doing?

I weep for Nigerian graduates.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
celeiyke:

I weep for Nigerian graduates.
I don't get
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
RealLordZeus:

I hope they do submit a comprehensive list on how they judiciously expend the little sum to you.

Well for your info, Wike repair the roads and forward the bills to FG who balanced up at their own time (delayed)

oga stop giving Nigerians wrong info.. wike never do federal roads since first tenure... except few he patched .. buhari only refund the ones amaechi do.. besides the internally generated revenue of rivers state alone fit finance 3 south east states 3 months monthly expenditures...
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by vincentgeorge(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
i stay in ebonyi, no road in ebonyi is like this o,

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The iIgbos need to start holding their governors accountable for their Allocation.

Stop blaming Buhari on everything... Your governors are failures!

Hold them accountable

They will never do that. They like blaming others for their misfortunes. Never ready or willing to take responsibilities. Typical attribute of failures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Cashsteady(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
I'm Yoruba but ogun state is worse ogun state has no single good roads except for abk city and the express the rest of ogun state road is terrible

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
celeiyke:

is Buhari your state governors?

S.E is the most backwarded region to be frank. I wonder what their governors do since 16years of PDP regime
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by DEROXMAN: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Zone that was created by your people to cause confusion and division..
Those that know knows.
lol that means Edo too is not SS na Kwara is not NC abeg I go by the Zoning thing
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:

Except Nothern states including mine compare yours. Our governors do well even though we have no oil revenue at all. But S.E and S.S shame on you. Despite oil money,your roads are death doors.

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
In the matter of justice,south eastern governors should not be allowed to be president,for they will finish the half-dead Nigeria the way they killed their regions. Nothern governors will do well,for they over take their counter parts accross the counter despite zero oil revenue.

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
rummmy:
just as you held your governors to build Lagos -ibadan express way,kano kaduna express road,lokoja -abuja express way and zuba -kaduna express ways....... Karma will judge you and your family...

Wetin be karma? You be governor? Go rest

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by calyto: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mumu say na federal road. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
For how long will you guys continue to deceive yourselves?
Buhari, Amaechi and Tinubu are your enemies because the roads were all good before 2015. Una no dey tire?

Danzakidakura:
do they get the same federal allocation, this are federal roads but Buhari and Amarchi prefer to build rail and road to Niger republic.which I bel I've you see nothing wrong with that
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nbotee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Topmaike007:
oga i dey South East now oo, from Imo down to Okigwe Road na another death trap my car exhaust got burst on the way

Imagine.. I no sure say I go travel dis year b dat o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State / Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.