Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,210 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) (40129 Views)

South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People / Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Waoooo
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Azyne(f): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Anambra has the worst, Obiano is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by mbahdi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by bhella10: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Na Tinubu cause am. The man on Bourdilon ;DNa Tinubu cause am. The man on Bourdilon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Adrian9:
When we have the worst weather and the most despicable govenors ,can Bad get any worse?
Up north the roads are dry and easier to maintain.
Down here we have godforsaken thieves as governors ,how can they leave the lucrative business of looting and start fixing roads with the same money they love enough to steal for?

Leave the wonderful and beautiful weather out of this, please!!! Let's say the truth in full, not by half.

There are nations and parts of this world, even African continent with more rainfall, yet few or no such poor roads!!! Hell, Akwa-Ibom and Cross River have far more rain than most Eastern states combined, how many bad roads do you see there??!

The East has the most criminal, unpatriotic, clueless, and remorselessly terrible leaders I have ever seen! I swear down!!!... Let's say it as it is!!!

4 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Emmypure: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
yeye dey smell here
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by BIGGESThead6: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
When Igbo refuse to hold their leaders accountable. They are busy pokenosing in the activités of other state Governors outside their region.. They also make it a point of duty to always criticise Tinubu, Afonja, Aboki, while their leades loot their region dry.

6 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by sammuell(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The Igbos need to start holding their governors accountable for their Allocation.

Stop blaming Buhari on everything... Your governors are failures!

Hold them accountable
That's our problem
We keep blaming the president
Meanwhile our governors do not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
4tomandchi:
Go to the North reverse is the case and the want to tell us it's one Nigeria.

What has this got to do with the North??! Did they keep your governors from getting allocations or accessing loans??!...

Look at Imo and Abia states, don't they get allocations??! Roads are deplorable, and the salaries and pensions of workers are also being owed!!! What do they do with all the billions??! Mold statues??! Mtchewww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by BIGGESThead6: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Canih28:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

* Abeg, Just sell this Zoo to a Developed Country like US or China

Upgrade would be instant! *

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I guarantee you this, EVEN IF NIGERIA IS TO BE SOLD, THE BUYER WILL REJECT THE EAST. grin grin angry grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lies! All SE roads were repaired during Jonathan's regime. Afonjas should stop this misinformation grin

2 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by ameh99: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria is on autopilot if it will crash or not any time soon

That I don't really know

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by vanderwaal404(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Anytime i travelled from Abuja to Anambra and back to Abuja by road, i always wondered if all these governments (past and present) do ply these roads.
Who do we offend in this country? cry

2 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Canih28: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
LOL grin grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

I guarantee you this, EVEN IF NIGERIA IS TO BE SOLD, THE BUYER WILL REJECT THE EAST. grin grin angry grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by dukeprince50: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
do they get the same federal allocation, this are federal roads but Buhari and Amarchi prefer to build rail and road to Niger republic.which I bel I've you see nothing wrong with that
with the small land they have, they can't keep their roads in good condition, stop talking about allocation

3 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by vanderwaal404(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
You are really a destroyer kiss
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Sleekfingers: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/roads-in-south-east-have-become-death-traps-residents/

i thought south east is the most developed region in nigeria....just like dubai and paris

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by vanderwaal404(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=PDPdestroyer post=94467357]Lies! All SE roads were repaired during Jonathan's regime. Afonjas should stop this misinformation grin[you are really a destroyer]
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The Igbos need to start holding their governors accountable for their Allocation.

Stop blaming Buhari on everything... Your governors are failures!

Hold them accountable
please, add graphics next time

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by ekestic1976(f): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
If say Goodluck NNAMDI Jonathan do am na only adjustment for remain for Buhari to does grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by DedeNkem: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Okezie is the worst governor in the country!

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
please, add graphics next time

grin
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Mejor79(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
Blame the governors.

All this roads are Federal roads. If the governor has money the should build the road and ask for refund.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Marine54(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Stop blaming Buhari of everything... Your governors are failures!

Hold them accountable
Shut up Aboki ! Killings has become norm in north, have you hold your governors accountable for that !
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
There's alarming infrastructural decay in every state in Nigeria. Just that some states are doing better than others eventhough below the minimum acceptable standard.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Emotionss: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
Eastern governors need to wake up

Sadly my Eastern brothers will rather blame others.

2 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Emotionss: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
sammuell:

That's our problem
We keep blaming the president
Meanwhile our governors do not

I have tried telling people instead of blaming others from other regions what is stopping an igbo man to hold our government officials responsible and demand better development.
Look at Abia state instead of the indigenous people to hold their government Accountable, the are busy insult and fighting anybody that refuses to support ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by EmekaA125(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nbotee:
I wonder how ppl would manage d roads wen travelling dis year.. Imagine having to battle with insecurity coupled with bad roads..
Too bad and condemnable
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by gbengaeed(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
...Tinubu, Afonja and El rufai are the cause of this bad roads.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by akigbemaru: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Eastern governors need to wake up
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by mrksquare: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Went to Aba from Port Harcourt on Monday and I was greatly worried about the state of our Federal roads. in short, the experience made me ruled out Nigeria as one entity that isn't working. But then again, some internal roads in Aba is nothing to write home about. The waste management system in Aba is very abysmal. Abians need to start accessing their continuous loyalty to the PDP. If PDP cannot deliver the dividends of Democracy, I think there is a compelling need to try alternative parties.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by erospecial: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is because Igbos have evil and ass brain governors and ministers.
They think to know more than their creator yet can't modernize their buafraland for Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kaduna or Kano.
What a people!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.