Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,451 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) (47528 Views)

Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Governor Ayade Gives SUVs To Traditional Rulers Today At CICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by sapientia(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cost of governance in Nigeria is too costly.

Yet we always reap bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by citruslimited(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria ?
How will this help the poor Masses ?
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:
What's up with our governors and SUVs? From Wike to Obiano and now to Ayade
sweet way to chop money. The car sellers go settle them for back.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by TLE900: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Procurement things na im de sweet them pass. Only God know how much dem go make per one. Ayade the best Governor in Nigeria. I go de last two weeks the people de yarn say d guy no try at all
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366551/cross-river-gov-ayade-doles-54-suvs-lg-chairmen-deputies/
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by nyiamfrank: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
The people who have identified themselves here as Cross Riverians have all expressed unhappiness with this post.

When was the last time the State Government donated a single bicycle to the Nigeria Police or any other security agents to combat crime?

Little wonder why the masses now take laws into their hands when you hear jungle justice in Calabar!

Armed robbery and kidnapping day by day. Even yesterday, the wife of a business merchant was kidnapped from Webber and taken to a Creek in Jebs.

If I snap and post Police patrol vehicles in Cross River State, you'll cry! We could not even match the speed of a Passat wagon that was used.

Anyway, that money will be completely deducted from the Council Staff's various accounts. One Kobo no go miss. We know Cross River State Government as a car dealer for a very long time.

No be today!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Yomit71(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
All of you shouting 'why not Innoson' are tribalist. Because we now assemble car now means we can't buy other brands again. and is it only Innoson that assemble car in Nigeria.
Igbos nawa oooo
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by leisuretym: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
with Public Fund?? Tax payers money in this hardship?
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Johnrake69: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
StepTwo:
When I see people call yahaya bello the worst governor in Nigeria I just laugh at them. Ben Ayade remains unmatched. Yes, he is my Governor, cross river state has gone 20years back since he took over the affairs of the state. From meaningless appointments to abandoning of infrastructure and all with the excuse that he did not come to repair roads and all but solely to industrialize the state, but then, one would ask, WHERE ARE THE INDUSTRIES? Where is the proposed super highway? Where is the calabar deep seaport project? While his family all of a sudden is now the richest family in the state, the state has become so poor that all you can think of is run away. I weep for my state.

You no talk lie... Cross river is an eyesore
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by AbuAeesha: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
smile11s:
What is the purpose of the cars? What about innoson?
that's to let you know how the easterners love themselves,by patronizing each others goods literally,
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by ibedun: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Bad roads, poor electricity supply, salary is not been paid, fuel and electricity bill hike and yet we are celebrating independence. Are you sure we are okay in this country eh?undecided
And this idiot of a Governor is dashing out SUVs when pensioners are not been paid their pensions.
Issokay, we are watching them from the high tower.

Incase you don't know na me talk

Yes, the bolded is an urgent NATIONAL question!!!
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Useless political governance...
Awolowo was ridding the cheapest car when he was Nigeria's minister of finance
when poor citizens are shouting and dying of hunger
This is what all of you use the Abuja monthly allocation to accomplish
I pity these citizens who you find so cheap to deceive ...yet they will vote for you.....tufiakwa
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
ibedun:

Yes, the bolded is an urgent NATIONAL question!!!

I swear.

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by CalabarPikin: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Vulcanheph:

I'm a cross riverian but i'll never endorse this Scammer for president

I've never seen a scammer as bad as that short man.....wicked and heartless......with plenty rubbish grammar....a disgrace to Cross river north
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Bluffly: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
From which purse? THE LG, State or Security vote? People needs to start asking their Governors questions
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Map1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

True! We are the ones causing majority of this problems. The moment the masses say enough is enough, that is when things will start changing for good. But can we do that? I doubt it

exactly my brother,it always amazed me
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by StepTwo: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Johnrake69:

You no talk lie... Cross river is an eyesore
just left calabar yesterday after seven years of not being there. Oh my! Of course everything has changed, but definitely not forward. State is a mess
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by olak3: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i taught we are broke as a Nation..

A professor for that matter who should no better
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Shahensha(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Were these men trekking before now??
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by damosade(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
I trust seyi Makinde.. That Man is kind
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by smile11s(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
AbuAeesha:

that's to let you know how the easterners love themselves,by patronizing each others goods literally,

And so? There’s nothing good or productive from northerners besides do or die politics, boko and cattle
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by easuquo: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rubbish!!!!. After he will deduct it from their salary and allocation to their local government..
Nigeria politicians are wicked.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by olak3: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
ofuonyebi:
Useless political governance...
Awolowo was ridding the cheapest car when he was Nigeria's minister of finance
when poor citizens are shouting and dying of hunger
This is what all of you use the Abuja monthly allocation to accomplish
I pity these citizens who you find so cheap to deceive ...yet they will vote for you.....tufiakwa

sometimes when people call for technocrats to enter into politics believing they will do better but you discovered their own worst. A professor who should be able to perform better you can see what he is doing.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Femi316: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sorry oh
StepTwo:
When I see people call yahaya bello the worst governor in Nigeria I just laugh at them. Ben Ayade remains unmatched. Yes, he is my Governor, cross river state has gone 20years back since he took over the affairs of the state. From meaningless appointments to abandoning of infrastructure and all with the excuse that he did not come to repair roads and all but solely to industrialize the state, but then, one would ask, WHERE ARE THE INDUSTRIES? Where is the proposed super highway? Where is the calabar deep seaport project? While his family all of a sudden is now the richest family in the state, the state has become so poor that all you can think of is run away. I weep for my state.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by ogubolokento(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Council chairmen using such cars
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ngenge:
He tried

it is not his money
it is public money the stupid governor is wasting

why is accountability such an alien culture in Nigeria
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Charlesedet: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Finnese001:
Ayade for presidexnt tongue

President for Govt empowered G-boys abi,?
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Peterosky(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
StepTwo:
.My brother you don't need to weep alone,I am with you on this weeping since I am also a Cross Riverian. Ayade is worse than a disaster.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Vulcanheph:

I'm a cross riverian but i'll never endorse this Scammer for president

President?? Oh puleaaaase.

You're even generous mentioning Ayade and the word President in the same breathe.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Codes151(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
To imagine Nigerians are supporting this.

We finished
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by SuccessSecrets: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
How can you be giving SUVs to local government chairmen, or are you keeping LGA funds in state accounts ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.