Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) (47527 Views)

Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Governor Ayade Gives SUVs To Traditional Rulers Today At CICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by AbuAeesha: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
smile11s:

And so? There’s nothing good or productive from northerners besides do or die politics, boko and cattle
u mentioned cattle and Boko,did u forgot dangote company,bua company,ammasco?
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Finnese001: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Charlesedet:

President for Govt empowered G-boys abi,?

Na you sabi
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by smile11s(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
AbuAeesha:

u mentioned cattle and Boko,did u forgot dangote company,bua company,ammasco?

Do you want a list? The list from the south is just uncountable. Besides dangote, everyone else from the north are trash.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by AbuAeesha: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
smile11s:

Do you want a list? The list from the south is just uncountable. Besides dangote, everyone else from the north are trash.
oops,so u can still mentioned dangote.yeye
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ayade's failure is just one step behind Yahaya Bello of Kogi State.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Politics in Naija pays big time. It doesn't look at ur qualifications at all so you don't need to study political science to cash out. It's like Bbnaija, just register, have fans (voters), and win., then proceed with the fame and oppress.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Lafrresh: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
SIMPLY PUT : NEXT ELECTION HAS BEEN SEALED grin
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by BuchiPrinzy: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ayade is a scam.
Ask anybody in Calabar about Ayade, if you hear any good thing about this Ayade, you guys should report my account.

Digital Shoki governor.
Gawd! I hate Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by frog12: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
HONESTLY, these people only know how to SPEND money on unnecessary toys once THEY ARE in power.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Caseless: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
The cars are not free gifts, they were purchased through the JAAC Accounts and going by NFIU regulations, they were procured by the chairmen themselves and the funds came through their individual local government accounts.
These governors will find a way to dip their hands into the LG accounts by all means. Wastages everywhere.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
mmsen:

Professor of what?

He's a self-titled professor.

And yes, that title is meaningless anyway. Nigerians are too easily swayed by names and titles. Look for integrity, first.

not really....he is a professor of micro biology ...he taught at Ambrose Ali university ekpoma
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
martineverest:
and a young man for that matter....ayade and yahaya bello showed old men aren't only our problems

lolz....forget packaging.....

Ayade isn't dat young ...he's up to 54years old
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Chris2863(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin
daddytime:
Budget of arimathea being orimpopolized.

Clownish Ben Ayade.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ford undecided why not Innoson
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2020
He couldn't even patronise IVM which a local company, see him building factories and expecting other locals to patronise him, too bad Nigeria which way angry angry
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by deygar: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Ayade is one of the worst thing that happened to cross river he is a scammer,he has stollen all the money and nothing to show he is an audio governor,no roads, no industries all he does is dancing shoki and speaking big grammers and lies ..

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by blackengineerr: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2020
stupidity
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by masui(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Ayade.

The governor with 1000 PAs without portfolio.

grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Water9430(m): 5:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Rugaria:
These governors actually don't know what to do again with money... If they are not buying cars for elected officials who are already feeding fat from the government purse, they are biulding or rebiulding government houses as if those are companies that will ultimately generate wealth. Nigeria needs a national plan! A detailed National economic plan, just like the Chinese. Maybe a 5 year or 10 year national plan that will force government spending to tally with infastructural demands as articulated in the plan.. Managed by objectives too.. Moreover a constitutional change needs to be made with very clear stipulations as to what , how and when an executive could spend government monies with dire impeachable purnishment if such laws are disobeyed
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
and Senator Ben ayade is a professor

dat rank is over hyped
This is why i hate most nigerians. You said his rank was overhyped. Had u been taught by Prof b4? I have have friends whom he supervised his P.hD thesis. I had encounter with him during my M.Sc program in 2013 at the UNICAL.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by omenka(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Hedonisco:
Nigeria is a joke. Seriously.
It is so painful indeed. We have the most useless and corrupt crop of leaders any country could possibly have.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Ademoore07:
This is why i hate most nigerians. You said his rank was overhyped. Had u been taught by Prof b4? I have have friends whom he supervised his P.hD thesis. I had encounter with him during my M.Sc program in 2013 at the UNICAL.

yes I have been taught by a professor before and still a student now ... most of them are illiterates.. quota system professors

first of all ayade taught in AAU ekpoma .......

how were you able to encounter him during your MSC program in 2013 he was surposed to be in Senate then ??
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by privat: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Why buying cars for those who already have cars? We play too much in this country and I doubt if the leaders have any plans for the poor masses...
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2020
And they say money no dey.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
If this was an APC governor now this thread would have been on the 10th line by now...

Hypocrites!
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Were they trekking before?
Why are we so blessed with f00lish leaders?

In this economic crisis, instead of a leader to channels funds in reviving businesses affected by the COVID-19 in cross river state, he's distributing cars to rich people. Look around Calabar, you will see potholes everywhere.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Eyahhh, nobody wan PATRONISE INNOSON MOTORS. grin cheesy cheesy grin

I sincerely hope you have something doing
Your hate towards Igbos is something else
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by laidthrice(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
What's wrong with you, we are waiting for Calasvegas and Aerotropolis, you are talking of Cargo airport
OGWILLS123:

shiiiiiiii.......... lipsrsealed
let wait for his new cargo airport grin
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

yes I have been taught by a professor before and still a student now ... most of them are illiterates.. quota system professors

first of all ayade taught in AAU ekpoma .......

how were you able to encounter him during your MSC program in 2013 he was surposed to be in Senate then ??
Yes... As an external examiner to Doctoral theses of most students. He used to visit calabar then. In terms of education, i'm yet to see a professor that was as bookworm as Ayade. He is not just a microbiologist but also a lawyer.
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ademoore07:
Yes... As an external examiner to Doctoral theses of most students. He used to visit calabar then. In terms of education, i'm yet to see a professor that was as bookworm as Ayade. He is not just a microbiologist but also a lawyer.

lolz....it has got to a point where I will ask you

who's bankrolling you ?
Re: Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

lolz....it has got to a point where I will ask you

who's bankrolling you ?
Na so u hate the man? I'm a FG worker. U can divert your bankrolling question to FFK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / 70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.