Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones (8065 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / 2021: 12 Most Peaceful, Accommodating And Friendly States / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by edoairways: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
walexbiz:
Ops, don't just wake up and be posting thrash without any empirical data to back it up. Except North-east and Some North-western and North-central state which are battling with Boko haram and banditry menace, all other state are general peaceful since most Nigerians are living below the poverty line.
That was what I was telling Osagyefo98. There are indices they use to measure these
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Sunriserealtors: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
I am an Anambra Man but put Enugu there. Enugu is the most peaceful State in South East Nigeria.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sunriserealtors:
I am an Anambra Man but put Enugu there. Enugu is the most peaceful State in South East Nigeria.

Enugu is the capital of Enugu state and the state capital is peaceful not other parts.

So the op is right on Imo and anambra.

Moreover nobody asked if u from anambra cozz u only live and occupy one compound.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Ikennamurphy: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fake list that belongs to the trash bin... Lmao
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kuruptnigga: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Niger state still remains the most peaceful and safest state in the whole of Nigeria. I was born and brought in Minna. We all live like a family. We sleep with our two eyes closed. I love that state like mad.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kuruptnigga: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The submission is in order.

If not for herdsmen, plateau state should have been there not Niger state.
You say? You don't even know what you're saying. There's no state in Nigeria that's more peaceful and safest than Niger state. That place is the best in Nigeria.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kuruptnigga: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Kwara state, my state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria.

You lie big lie. Niger state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kuruptnigga: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xixtie:

Your people killing, slaughtering, maiming, stabbing, severing and beheading each other are media propaganda? Run along.
This one is high on oshogbo weed. Anambra is not Ogun, Ibadan, Osun ooh. Think well madam
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kuruptnigga: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Op wetin dey worry you naa!
How can Sokoto and Niger be peaceful?
No where is ever peaceful that have Fulanis struggling for dominant.. !
Oboy Niger state is peaceful. Infact the most peaceful place in Nigeria. Visit that place and see. Less crime?
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kuruptnigga: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sunriserealtors:
Oga Anambra is the most peaceful state in South East follow by Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Polchiz(m): 12:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Oga Anambra is the most peaceful state in South East follow by Enugu.

Anambra is peaceful? And even more peaceful than Enugu State?

Which side of the bed did you wake up?

Enugu State is the most peaceful state in Nigeria if not in Africa.

STOP this your Anambra rubbish. Anambra is best known for ritual killing, cocaine pushing, 419, and chest-beating.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by custainmowole: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Enugu is even more dangerous and insecure than Bornu state. Enugu is an insecure jungle ravaged by herdsmen terrorists, ipob terrorists, ritual killing, armed robbery, kidnapping, fraudsters and noisemakers. Recent clash between police and IPOB is a pointer to that Enugu is home of terrorists and all manner of insecurity.

[s]
Polchiz:

Anambra is peaceful? And even more peaceful than Enugu State?Which side of the bed did you wake up?Enugu State is the most peaceful state in Nigeria if not in Africa.STOP this your Anambra rubbish. Anambra is best known for ritual killing, cocaine pushing, 419, and chest-beating.
[/s]
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kuruptnigga: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Polchiz:

Anambra is peaceful? And even more peaceful than Enugu State?

Which side of the bed did you wake up?

Enugu State is the most peaceful state in Nigeria if not in Africa.

STOP this your Anambra rubbish. Anambra is best known for ritual killing, cocaine pushing, 419, and chest-beating.
I think you're high on codeine. No be the same Enugu cultists dey happen well well. Anambra is more peaceful and the most peaceful state in Nigeria or if not Africa is Niger state. That state is lovely and sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Map Of The Mission Objective Of Eastern Security Network (ESN) / Oyo Assembly Approves Fresh ₦18bn For Makinde After ₦100bn Loans In 2 Years / Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.