Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss (8064 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by treesun: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has congratulated Liz Truss on her election as the leader of the Conservative Party of the United Kingdom.

The PUNCH reported that Truss, who was elected Monday, will formally take office on Tuesday, and become the new UK Prime Minister after Johnson tenders his resignation to Queen Elizabeth II.

“The UK has proven, yet again, the resilient power of democracy. The election of MP Liz Truss as leader of the Conservative Party was a hard-fought process, but the ultimate winners are the people of the United Kingdom,” Atiku said.

The PDP standard bearer also said he looked forward to working with Truss in the areas of human capital development, trade, and democracy.

“I join all other friends of the UK to celebrate this moment. I equally look forward to an enhanced partnership of the new leadership of the Conservative Party with Nigeria and African countries in the areas of human capital development, trade and strengthening democracy and the integrity of elections. -AA,” Atiku posted on his Facebook page, Monday afternoon.

https://punchng.com/i-look-forward-to-working-with-truss-atiku/

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by pyyxxaro: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you like marry her self , nothing concern us

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Phoenix9: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wonders shall never end??

Am sure he too was laughing at himself hearing that from his own mouth grin grin

Shina Rambo go soon work with Pope too

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by lhordspy: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hdh
Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by tamdun: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by SmartPolician: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
If you like marry her self , nothing concern us

As a detribalised man, Atiku needs to add her to his long list of non-Fulani wives. grin

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
In your dreams lol, I have nothing against atiku but I'm not standing for another northerner after Buhari's 8 years wink

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Kill yourself if you can't stomach that tongue

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Truthisunique2: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Atiku is very up to date

He would make a good president

We would hear from Obi next week and from Tinubu two months after

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by ObituaryYebo: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
If Tinubu can't get it then Atiku should be the next president

I just can't stand Obituary and his Zombidients Nyamirin ruling my beloved Nigeria

IPOB Obituariests should keep making noise online

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Penguin2: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
See confidence…

You look forward to working with her as what?

Abi dem don assure Atiku say dem go rig am in?

What kind of statement is this?

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Naijanascam: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
As a unifier by marriage marry her ASAP

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by damble: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yeye man. Work with your large family Alhaji

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

I just can't stand Obituary and his Zombidients Nyamirin ruling my beloved Nigeria

Then start supporting Atiku, he is coming to unite

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
E too sure for unifire

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lol. Atiku thinks the UK is Nigeria. Truss would ideally want to work only with Tinubu. They don't do propaganda in the UK.

They side with proven achievers who reform and transform. Something Atiku has nil history of.

If it is indictment for international corruption scandals then Atiku is well-represented there. Something that Truss will surely be aware of.

I like Atiku’s sense of humour though. Dubai and Arab humour must be rubbing off on him. Lol.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Atiku thinks the UK is Nigeria. Truss would ideally want to work only with Tinubu. They don't do propaganda in the UK.

They side with proven achievers who reform and transform. Something Atiku has nil history of.

If it is indictment for international corruption scandals then Atiku is well-represented there. Something that Truss will surely be aware of.

I like Atiku’s sense of humour though. Dubai and Arab humour must be rubbing off on him. Lol.

Story they worked with buhari and every other useless leader that has ruled Nigeria...

UK no send just maintain their status quo.

Atiku and Tinubu are both international criminals, siamese twins Infact on corruption..

Atiku is better than Tinubu on all possible metrics

Atiku is coming

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Felimax(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Behold, the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria!

I am from South South and I am patiently Atikulated for a better and restructured Nigeria.

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Story they worked with buhari and every other useless leader that has ruled Nigeria...

UK no send just maintain their status quo.

Atiku and Tinubu are both international criminals, siamese twins Infact on corruption..

Atiku is better than Tinubu on all possible metrics

Atiku is coming

Yeah. Coming to rule your region and village. Nonsense.

Are you not ashamed to be following a Dubai candidate who resides abroad in his free time. And only visits Nigeria to contest election to then take the next plane out after he loses?

57 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yeah. Coming to rule your region and village. Nonsense.

Are you not ashamed to be following a Dubai candidate who resides abroad in his free time. And only visits Nigeria to contest election to then take the next plane out after he loses?

You mean a former Vice president of your country you claim to love? I have no shame..
Nigeria is my village and region, are you from oduduwa Republic or Biafra Republic?

Are you not ashamed to support a drug dealer and money launderer of criminal cartel networks and possibly an identity theft hoodlum,

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Righthussle: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Working with her as wetin ? As president of Cameroon ?

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by fiizznation: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
The confidence is something else. You haven't been elected 'yet'
Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by November1857(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

You mean Afonja Muslims will not join Sunday Igboho in seeking Ododuwa republic should case power remain in North, as being threaten by your Afonja Oba of Iwo. grin grin

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Allison012: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
You did'nt look for to working with buhari na another country leader you dey look forward to work with.shior!!

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by limeta(f): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
What work ?
Working with or working for .
Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by slivertongue: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
All the presidential candidates are hopeful of working with her including those who relegate their wife to the other room. NIGERIANS will determine who will work with her.
Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by Roger3D(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Nonsense! The new British PM will have to work with whoever wins the next presidential elections be it Obi, Tinubu or Atiku. You think international politics and self interest is a child's game?

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Weyrey .... enter first nah. grin
Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by fredoooooo: 1:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Baba don dey create another server ( safa) ,ole Ajibole ...
PDP never again

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by InfinityFabric: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Noooo!
Da hell! She's crazy and dumb.

Nooo! We're done! These guys are Globalists butt wipe.
Re: Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:55am On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

If Atiku wins, it's still a plus for the Igbos because Ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo (unless you want to deceive yourself)

We want a good country for all Nigerians so you Tinubu people should stop playing politics of hate and bigotry

50 Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Nigeria / Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse!