Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating (1586 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by jumia1: 1:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Only God can deliver hot temper lady like this from men who are gentle.For a lady like this can kill a man if they marry.She did her worst and left the car destroying the wind scream when the man was not around but nobody could stop her.
Some men will not tolerate this act.even through the lady is the one that bought the car.
Watch the video and see:https://wahalablog.com/a-lady-broke-her-boyfriends-car-wind-scream-badly-because-he-is-double-dating/

1 Share

Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by DaddyRochie1642: 1:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Girlfriend from HELL grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Increase the Speaker
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by InfernoNig: 2:16am On Oct 01, 2020
This one is not stable psychologically. I believe she had gone through series of disappointment and it has affected her altitude and behavior.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Heartbreak na general package,the tin go still reach everyone turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by bottlewater1(m): 2:55am On Oct 01, 2020
am still thinking of what I will break from the girl that broke up with me

1 Like

Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by tobechi74: 3:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Some people sha
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by dingbang(m): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Wind scream? Really?

Wind shield.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by Mrscarter(f): 3:37am On Oct 01, 2020
dingbang:
Wind scream? Really?

Lol. We get what he means tho undecided
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by ashybabs(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
dont let her go o
ont let her go o
na so she waka....
walahi i dont care if i wrecked your womb if any girl tries this nonsense with me E GO BE FOR AM

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by raphretle: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2020
She broke the wind Scream
Why she no break the Wind Shout...
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by eaglejay13(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2020
If she breaks your wind scream, you break her wind shout ��
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by adegbenga80592: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2020
If she breaks your breeze yelling, you break her breeze chant ��
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by Cohelm(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
She should have broken the entire car because the guy deserved way more punishment. I really hate men that cheat on their girls and the women that cheat on their men. Why can't some people just be satisfied with one person? I know that some people reading my comment are just like that man and will not agree with me but to hell with them.
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Cohelm:
She should have broken the entire car because the guy deserved way more punishment. I really hate men that cheat on their girls and the women that cheat on their men. Why can't some people just be satisfied with one person? I know that some people reading my comment are just like that man and will not agree with me but to hell with them.

Any lady who tries that rubbish with me will die that day!

Why should I stay with only one toto?! angry
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2020
I go just hand the nuinsance to police
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
You know a man can never do this to a lady without everybody crying and bashing him up and down
I don't support this
This one fit stab boyfriend
No matter how mad or mentally unbalanced she is she better not destroy my property I bought with my own money.
No go run mad before your time o.

And back to the matter though I don't support cheating but I don't support this at all
Cheating hurts truly but just leave if you can't cope.
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by Realnaijagist: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
This is not love and what do you think?
Re: A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Meeting The Right Partner / Reactions As Regina Daniels Shower Praises On Somadina Her Ex Boyfriend / I Want To Stop A Sexual Relationship That I Am In But My Sex Partner Does Not Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.